Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Some stuff from my tegaki blog

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

renegade_sanzo

renegade_sanzo

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, sleeping, digital art, video games, singing, tattoos/piercings, anime, manga, tegaki blog, cosplay (mostly crossplay), conventions, horror movies, ball-joint dolls, Pinky St. figures, resin figures.<br /><br />Xbox Live gamertag: Renegade Sanzo<br />Gaia Online: Ice Prince Yuki<br />FF.net: Renegade Sanzo<br />AIM: Renegade Sanzo<br />Tegaki blog: Renegade Sanzo<br />Cosplay.com: Renegade Sanzo
I've been slightly obsessed with Tegaki for awhile. It's like a blog but you can draw and write entries (and comments) with a mouse or tablet. Anyway, here's my NiGHTS related pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
( I should probably finish this one. XD;; )

I feel bad for not drawing on paper for such a long time. My tegaki blog can be found here.

DiAmOnDs

DiAmOnDs

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Arts, animation, Tv-games, Cosplay, Japanese history, fursuit and fashion.
AAhhhh....Lei Lei NiGHTS!! I love it.<3 And so the Lilith Reala.<3*jealous*
I canĀ“t draw on msn more and i dunno why but I would like to try that side with some one.
Love you works.

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Nice I love the vampire savior character based ones I love it good work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users