Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What is with the red Ideya?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
I was playing NiGHTS and I Noticed that There were only 4 Ideya flying around Claris and Elliot and that When you aproach the Palace, the Red Ideya appears. I also noticed that NiGHTS appears when the Ideya appears. I'm like a noob to NiGHTS so, Can someone explain what happens?

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Check the Japanese story on the website:

Inadvertently Elliot and Claris, were now each involved in this important affair within Nightopia. All of the Nightmaren, had now altogether taken 4 types of Ideya. However, Nightopia did not disappear completely. But why? Two people were fighting off all the Nightmaren who had tried to attack, to save Nightopia and even though they fought with fear, they fought with courage. It was then, that the Red Ideya of Courage appeared over their heads!!

So, Elliot and Claris both have all 5 Ideya, but apparently the red one only appears when they show some courage. (I think this is somewhat similar to what happens at the beginning of Journey of Dreams).

As for NiGHTS appearing, I have no idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users