Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Mantle whispers...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

LiVELYgirl

LiVELYgirl

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:chillenn, acting, singing :] NiGHTS, dreaming, writting, drawing, traveling the world.
What are they saying in the whispering parts of "The Mantle"? NiGHTS has been my favorite soundtrack lately and I loveeee Jackle's theme...but I can't figure it out!! Can anyoneeee help?

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
There's another topic on this already: http://www.nightsint...?showtopic=3079
But to answer your question, no one really knows. Except the people who made the game...

LiVELYgirl

LiVELYgirl

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:chillenn, acting, singing :] NiGHTS, dreaming, writting, drawing, traveling the world.
Ohhh, okay. whoops. and yeah if anyone can figure out whats being said they gotta be supernatural or something :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users