Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JoD OST Download

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
I have offically found a website that has the JoD OST that you can download. Click Here

To find it First go to the tab that says "Shares" click on it and it will drop down a menu that says "Music." Click on that button and you'll see a varity of game counsols. double click on the "Wii" and it will take you some game folders. double click on "NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams and you'll see two folders. one contains the music from the game the other is the secret NiD music. double click on "JoD" and then double click on the track you want.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
OH MEH GAWD! :lol:

My goal of having both game's soundtrack is complete! NiD from here, and JoD from your link! I am so happy! :lol:

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Just a heads up that it's just a rip of the music that you unlock in the game, not the official OST. You can hear the sound at the start of each song from when you select the track.

Btw...I don't actually own the OST. Does it include more tracks?

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Right now my biggest interest is NiGHTS! But, I like all the other things otakus usually like, anime, video games, and j-music. And of course Japan. Someday I will visit the land of the rising sun!
No not really. I don't officially own it, but I did download it. Complete with the scans and everything. But, it doesn't have any bonus tracks or anything. Just the songs from the game.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Actually, the OST includes a few more tracks. For example, there's a number of event musics from the cutscenes. It also includes the kids version of Dreams Dreams and the instrumental version (which are not in the game at all, if I recall correctly). And the OST version of Sky Concert includes the pians singing (in the second half of the song).
Besides, that rip is actually incomplete (compared to what you can unlock in the Sound Test). It has only one of the 4 themes of My Dream, and it doesn't have the instrumental version of Dreams Dreams Sweet Snow (the theme of the Dream Gate when you have all A's).

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Reminds me i still have to upload all the new music stuff since JoD came out. I wanted to leave a good year between it being available to buy and me uploading my CD's. I'll make sure to upload the soundtrack in full at decent quality.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
*Blushes a deep shade of red* pardon me for being a N00b, but whats an OST?
*pulls sweatshirt hood over face*

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
I believe OST is simply Official SoundTrack

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Actually, it's Original Soundtrack.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Boy, do I feel silly.
Thanks!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Actually, it's Original Soundtrack.

I prefer Original Soundtrack, but I've heard it both ways. :)

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Well, on the box of JoD's OST, it's written "Original Soundtrack", in plain English.

ArchangelUK

ArchangelUK

Big Brother is watching you.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Reminds me i still have to upload all the new music stuff since JoD came out. I wanted to leave a good year between it being available to buy and me uploading my CD's. I'll make sure to upload the soundtrack in full at decent quality.

Wrecks operates under this policy as well - and funnily enough JoD was an upcoming update!

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
OMG ArchangelUK lives! O_O
I've been looking for some place to get the soundtrack for so long... Lewiston, ID doesn't get anything good here... We never even got a shipment of PSO: AotI (Not a "great" game per say... but still)

I still feel bad about unloading on that thread awhile back :P

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
UPDATE!!! when i click on the site it says 403, Forbidden. so no more JoD music =(

Kamui

Kamui

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Arting, cosplayin, Homestuck, Sonic and NiGHTS
Damn, I thought I was the only one getting that. D:

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Right now my biggest interest is NiGHTS! But, I like all the other things otakus usually like, anime, video games, and j-music. And of course Japan. Someday I will visit the land of the rising sun!
Ok you guys... Got a bit of a problem. I had gotten the soundtrack online, and I have to re-download it... Torrenting takes forever with my speeds... Does anyone know of a good place to download it from? I actually only need disc 1. And yea... I'm getting the same 403 Forbidden error...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
All the NiGHTS music will be back online at this site for download after my new PC arrrives.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

All the NiGHTS music will be back online at this site for download after my new PC arrrives.

But it's already on the site. :P

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
? It is? Hmmm... I guess it serves me right for not looking...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

But it's already on the site. :lol:

If you have the old site index bookmarked yeah, I'm talking about the WP version.

Kizia

Kizia

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Ok you guys... Got a bit of a problem. I had gotten the soundtrack online, and I have to re-download it... Torrenting takes forever with my speeds... Does anyone know of a good place to download it from? I actually only need disc 1. And yea... I'm getting the same 403 Forbidden error...

Well, I have a link to megaupload with a zip file of the entire soundtrack to Journey of Dreams with picture scans as well. Here's the link for those interested.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6AFM84I6

For those interested in how much space it will take, the file is approximately 345MB. Whe you extract the files, they are approximately 349MB.
Also, all of the files are completely safe to my knowledge and they play great. I'm not sure if they don't work with certain media players, I just know that they work on the one I always use. (VLC Media Player)

Hope that helps. :lol:

For those seeking NiGHTS Into Dreams Music, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users