Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm Nessa ^.^

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Nessa Mouse

Nessa Mouse

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:I crotchet mostly. Used to draw...but I quickly realized I suck at it. Heh, crochet is more interesting anyway, and I'm actually good at it.
Hi all. I'm Nessa, and I'm a long time video game nut and NiGHTS fan. Even though I never got my own copy of the Original NiGHTS, it never stopped my fandom! I had the cheap-o Tiger brand hand game as well as the Archie comics. Anywho, for fun I crotchet toys. The NiGHTS universe looks like it was made for crotchet. I'll most likely hang out in the craftie sections of the forum so see you guys there.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Hello! Welcome to the forums! Have a nice time here :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
*peeks under the couch*

Oh look! It's Nessa! Hiiiiii Nessa! :lol:

That's so cool that you crochet. It's incredible how diverse the NiGHTS fandom is- you have crocheters (is that a word?), artists, actors, hackers, singers, writers, NiD fans, JoD fans, Archie fans (rare, but still! :lol: ), anything. Such a great group! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users