Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skulduggery Pleasant anyone?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
Has anyone read Skulduggery Pleasant before? if so, what are your thoughts on it? :P For those of you who don't know what it is, here's the official website: www.skulduggerypleasant.com

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
This...Looks...INTERESTING! o.o

*scribbles this on the list of books to find in the library tomorrow*

Thanks for putting this up, Kisuke! :P

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
lol you're welcome, i highly recommend it, it's filled with humour :P

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
Ah Yes the Book Bout the Magic Skeleton. Excellent Book the First one Was. Though I Wonder Where I Could Find the Rest. School Library Only has the First One.

The Exile

The Exile

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
I've read the first. I liked the humour and thought the action was well paced, although not really my kind of book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users