Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skype chats for DC09

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Look forward to talking to you guys :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Ok, so do I call you or would you call me? I'm not quite sure about this thing. Timezones still make me want to explode in my brain-parts.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Ready and available. Will call as soon as I see you're online.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Wait. We are supposed to call? I thought they were going to add us. O.o I don't know anymore.

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
lol that was fun XD Have fun guys XD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I am online, though, so if anyone else would like to chat in the meantime I'm ready and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! MUAHAHAHAH! *cough* Yes. My name, once again, is Harmonix_V, so chat with me until we get into the group chat, or something, somehow, maybe. I dunno.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Should I tell her or can someone else? Please someone else do it. ;_;

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I wasn't in the forums once i started Skype due to having lag earlier so i left my internet browser closed.

DAiLiGHT, i am sure i have you added yet it said you were not online. Everybody else was turning up and when they came online i was adding them into group chats so i could keep an eye on who was online and ready to record. Through out the whole thing i don't recall seeing your name come up online.

We've finished both Group chats just now since i won't be online tomorrow. I've come down with a cold so i need to be resting up tomorrow.

StarsofCASS and DAi, appologies to you both. Stars, i sent you a message because i thought you were at the computer but you didn't reply and we started to record without you. DAi, i'm really sorry but throughout the entire day it said you were not online. I have no idea as to why that happened. o.o
If we get the chance to do this next time then hopefully we'll see you then.

Once again, sorry to the people who missed out and thanks to everybody who took part in this show. The conversations were great and it was nice talking to you all :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
AH F@(%!^& S#!% BAG! I was online from the moment I got home until just F@(%!^& Now! F@(% You Skype! I've been looking forwards to this for days! Skype must have done it. I was online all damn afternoon. I am so p!$$3d off, there are no words for my anger. There are no goddamn words. I am going to go downstairs into the basement, and scream at various inanimate objects until I cannot scream anymore.

*storms away screaming and cursing*

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Ahhhh, it's okay. XD I was on the bus half the day anyways, so the horrible timing is all my fault. ^^'

Hope you all had fun, and I can't wait to hear DreamCast!

*hugs DAiLiGHT* I'm sorry Skype wasn't working for you, that must feel horrible.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
It was working on my end! I wonder why it wasn't working on DiGi's! I blame Skype and I hope the person responsible for this little glitch falls in a hole. Oh, no, I don't want the man dead. That would be mean. Instead, I just want him trapped in a hole for a while, going "Guys? Guys? This is a joke, right? I'm onto you, Dino in accounting! Haha! Funny joke guys, now let me out of the hole!" and then I'll show up, and just as he's thinking "oh thank God, someone to help me!" I'll drop an angry cat in the hole.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
....ok.... you went somewhere with that burst of anger so now that you've got it out of your system you can calm down, eh.

Topic closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users