Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just to let you know

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
For Lent this year, I'm giving up the internet for anything besides schoolwork/school-related things. So that means for the next several weeks, starting this Wednesday, I won't be popping up at all except on Sundays (because, for Roman Catholics, Sundays aren't counted in the 40 days of Lent). So I guess it's not really that big of a deal cause I'll still be on once-a-week, but just thought I'd let everybody know.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
lets just hope any important stuff here happens on sundays for you then :)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
This doesn't belong in the intro section, so I'll be locking it.

Any other members that run across this topic, please keep in mind that the intro section is only for introducing yourselves to the rest of the forum. (Most likely when you first join, or if you just don't have one.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users