Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm back

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
I've been gone forever, but that's not the topic.

In March I'll be going to a local con called MoMocon in Atlanta, Georgia. At this con, I'll be debuting a "creative reimagination" of NiGHTS to fit the available resources I have. It's basically Gejinka on/off crack. I'll post the basic idea here and get pictures when I've got the costume together.

I'll have a jester hat.
Face makeup including stars, crazy eyeliner and some purple lipstick.
I'll have a pink jacket or vest depending on what I can do with the jacket. It's got some beadwork on it, so...
White blouse-shirt thingy with the wristcuffs done somehow.
Chest gem is a crazy Christmas ornament on a chain or something.
Pink shorts or skirt.
Purple leggings.
Yellow ribbons up my legs.
Pink shoes.

Does it sound like a good plan?

Tai

Tai

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I love anime and games! I collect manga more than I do anime 'cause it's cheaper, though, and cosplay from time to time. Hopefully I'll have a decent Jackle costume done in time for Nan Desu Kan this year XD. I also like yaoi, DDR, um...pandas...and yaoi. I don't like mainstream anime much though; most of it isn't very good anyway....
Sounds really really great! I like the yellow ribbons on the legs quite a bit. Is the jester hat going to be a typical (5-points, bells type) hat, custom-made, or like a floppy one?

Be sure to put up pictures! In-progress shots are great to to get feedback for tweaking stuff or whatever. (and it's fun to watch a costume coming along :) :D)

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
The ribbon thing may not happen because I used a bit more than I expected on the vest. The hat wil be as close to NiGHTS as my friend could get. Two points, no bells or anything. Really long jesters because my friend said any shorter and it looked dumb. We stuffed it so it's really really heavy, we're working on fixing it up. Well, she is anyway. XD I'll have pics soon.

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Update time. I've finished y vest, pictures will be up sometime tomorrow. The yellow ribbons onn the legs will most definitely not be hapenning. Now, for some junk. I can't decie between my current hat and another type that could be done with ease.
Posted ImagePosted Image

These are the alternate styles, almost. Imagine no tassles and all one shade of purple.

http://smg.photobuck...nt=P1030771.jpg

http://smg.photobuck...nt=P1030765.jpg

First is my friend wearing the hat, second is the hat on a dummy. Now, remember, this is not an accurate cosplay. Hat, white dress-shirt, vest with ribbons, small christmas ornament chest gem, purple leggings, purple shorts, possibly pink shoes. With that in mind, please tell me which hat we should do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users