Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DC 08 discussion

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Any thoughts and yappery in here please :)

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Digi Owl is terrifying O_O

EDiT: I thought you said it was cut down :) It's still an hour lol !

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Digi Owl is terrifying O_O

Yeah, i scared myself too. Sorry about that ._.

EDiT: I thought you said it was cut down :) It's still an hour lol !

Yeah, i fucked up. Sorry about that ._.

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
Ak, no worries, the more Dreamcast the merrier ; )

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Yessss, on the topic of DiGi Owl...

Well, I'm loading DreamCast 08 ('course, my computer is being weird today so I've got two windows open trying to do it) and while I'm looking at the one the other started to play FULL-BLAST from the laptop. I hear "HOO!" And DiGi going on as Owl, and because I had no idea what was going on (the screen in front of me said DreamCast was still being loaded onto my computer!) I seriously freaked out. XD

So much that I slammed the computer shut then re-opened it and continued freaking out... until the intro segment ended!

WIZEMAN-LEVEL SCARY.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Great show! :)

Here's a video of Will's ending and that kid! LOL

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
Great show guys : ) You never fail to cheer me up with these. And I promise that I'll contribute my lovely graveley voice to the next one, this one just slipped me by. I'll buy a proper mic for it and everything ; ).

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
That was nice :)
That's the first time I listen to one of your shows, and even though I had some trouble to understand what was said, that was entertaining.

I was a bit scared when I saw it was one hour long, but strangely, when I was listening to it it didn't seem that long :)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Hey DiGi, could you pass me some amazing orange juice please?? lol :)

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
lol, "pure valley, man!" :) aye pallie, geez a fag! :P fun chav talk i hear :P you both bring up very good points, scary good even! :) and is the water in england that much diferent from the water in scotland? makes me not want to leave :P

shadow1111111

shadow1111111

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
I'm starting to believe that drink DiGi and TRiPPY thought was orange juice really was "amazing water" in disguise. MM MM good. Great show guys! cant wait to hear about the 50 million sequels that got canned next show! When is Air NiGHTS coming out again?

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
whoops. Didn't realize there was a discussion topic already made. I'm awake, really.

I don't feel so bad about not being 100% thrilled with JoD.

Not being able to really free-fly was the biggest part of the game I missed the most. Thanks for pointing that out.. it had been on my mind that something was missing, and that's exactly it.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
THAT was awesomesauce (yes i went there)

"I LOVE MY MUUUUUMMMMMMMM ~ I LOVE MY MOOOOMMMMM!!!"

Perfect timing too, guys! I listened to this ALL through writing my 'To kill a mockingbird' essay for English XD

I agree with your talk on the A-Life. It causes me to avoid paralooping cause I dun wanna destroy the pretty oddlycoloured yellow/pink/easter coloured trees I've been growing. My pians all hate me cause the keep drowning in the bomamba cauldren I DIDENT WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Can't wait for the next one guys!!!

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
listening to it right now, what a strange opening, lolz :)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Indeed, JoD was completely half-assed in the end, and it makes me very sad. They either needed not waste so much time changing things that shouldn't be touched [best option, it ain't broke, leave it alone], or they had to be able to put the cherry on top of the sundae that they started whipping up. They got one and a half scoops in and passed it on to the child with the puppy eyes who has been waiting quite a long time for a helping of his favorite ice cream (that child being us, of course).

(And as far as daytime domestic trouble talk show hosts go, can't help ya there.. I think Springer might have quit.. on second thought, Dr. Phil might be the closest thing right now.. I digress, lol)

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

(And as far as daytime domestic trouble talk show hosts go, can't help ya there.. I think Springer might have quit.. on second thought, Dr. Phil might be the closest thing right now.. I digress, lol)

In America there's Ellen Degeneris (he last name is probably spelled wrong ^^'), Bonnie Hunt and the ever-popular Today Show.

Ahhh, yes, free-flying would've made this game that much more wonderful!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

In America there's Ellen Degeneris (he last name is probably spelled wrong ^^'), Bonnie Hunt and the ever-popular Today Show.

Ahhh, yes, free-flying would've made this game that much more wonderful!

Ah but TRiPPY and DiGi meant those talk shows where couples complain to each other, lol. Not just regular talk shows.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
lol Then there's the Maury Show. Who's the daddy? The results are in!!! lol :)

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
The show is pretty great!
I'm a fan of TRiPPY and DiGi's accents.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
they do have british accents....maybe they could've replaced will and helen's voice actors :D assuming you read this TRiPPY, have you lived in edinburgh most of your life?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
(TRiPPY's accent is Scottish, DiGi's is British)

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
scotland IS part of britain :D

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

scotland IS part of britain :D

lol, point recognized

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
i see what you were getting at though :D

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Well, technically speaking, Scotland is part of Great Britain but they prefer it if they are refered to as being their own country so you'd never really get away with calling TRiPPY British, lol. She's as Scotish as they come, haha! XD

TRiP was born and raised in Scotland and therefore has the Scotish accent so she's Scotish.
Myself, born and raised in London therefore i can be labeled as British but my accent has the Turkish spin on it, what with being Turkish and all, lol.

Other than that, glad to see you're all enjoying the show. Again, sorry it took so long for it to finally go online. The next show we'll try and get up sooner than a year, lol. I wanna start work on the next show soon.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
regardless of accent and country, you's still make great podcasts :) and i'm sure we'll all be waiting eagerly for when you start the next ^_^

also, i was asked during my college interview which artist i liked most, and so i said Lynne Astrima Tripplet, an infamous online artist who's about to become quite a sensation! :)

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

regardless of accent and country, you's still make great podcasts :lol: and i'm sure we'll all be waiting eagerly for when you start the next :)

I have to agree, but just listening to you guys talk is entertaining. XD Even if it's completely unrelated to NiGHTS (*cough cough* AMAZING WATER *cough cough*)

Absolutely we are!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I wish I could make a podcast as amazing as Dreamcast, but sadly I don't have any recording equipment on this stupid computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users