Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Where's Reala?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

SiLVER

SiLVER

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:I love video games, writing, and Artwork. And NiGHTS. I looooooove making OCs too.
Okay, so, I just beat JoD with both stories, and the next day I was wondering, wait, "what happened to Reala?" The last I saw him, he was fighting NiGHTS in Delight City in Will's story, and warping Helen to Will's dream in Helen's story. I never saw him since. Is there something I'm missing? What happened to him?

And remember: I JUST beat it, so if I have to get all A's, or something, I haven't done it.

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?
You need all C ranks on all your missions (including boss fights). I believe all A's is alternate music in the Dream Gate or something like that. But all C's will get the alternate ending. And once you get it, you can't go back to the other ending, either.

SiLVER

SiLVER

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:I love video games, writing, and Artwork. And NiGHTS. I looooooove making OCs too.
*Goes to go get all C's*

Stupid Question of the Day: What if you you get all C's and ABOVE? Would it work that way? Or do you have to get ONLY all C's? I'm pretty sure I have all C's or above.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
You need at least a C rank on every mission, but you can have a higher rank as well.

Once you get C or above on every mission, including Bellbridge, with both kids, you should get a message saying "There has been some sort of change up on the hill by the Dream Gate...", and the Yellow Ideya will appear on the top of the hill. Then you can replay Bellbridge and get the full ending.
But maybe you also need to complete the game again first, I'm not sure.

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?
No, you only need to go back through Bellbridge.

SiLVER

SiLVER

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Yayz! I just beat the extra fight with Reala. That really clarifies a lot of things. And I mean a lot.

There are only 3 things I am going to say about this now.
1. I thought it was funny when NiGHTS said, "Don't worry about me." Then, Reala popped up, and I said to myself, "yeah, you should be worryin' about those bloody kids!" I just thought it was funny.

2. I thought it was cheesy when NiGHTS said that the the 3 of them, NiGHTS, Will, and Helen, would still be friends forever, even if NiGHTS died. I just think that that is really cheesy. But, it's just one man's- or Nightmaren's opinion.

3. I liked it how you could watch their movies again. No self-respecting video game with cut-scenes should go without some sort of a video library, or whatever. I know, I sound like a nerd.

Yep, thank you all for your great advice, and now, this topic will be for those who haven't learned these secrets yet. Adieu!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Yayz! I just beat the extra fight with Reala. That really clarifies a lot of things. And I mean a lot.

1. I thought it was funny when NiGHTS said, "Don't worry about me." Then, Reala popped up, and I said to myself, "yeah, you should be worryin' about those bloody kids!" I just thought it was funny.

2. I thought it was cheesy when NiGHTS said that the the 3 of them, NiGHTS, Will, and Helen, would still be friends forever, even if NiGHTS died. I just think that that is really cheesy. But, it's just one man's- or Nightmaren's opinion.

3. I liked it how you could watch their movies again. No self-respecting video game with cut-scenes should go without some sort of a video library, or whatever. I know, I sound like a nerd.

Yep, thank you all for your great advice, and now, this topic will be for those who haven't learned these secrets yet. Adieu!

1. Reala is incredibly witty. He should do stand up comedy.

2. Cheesy, but tear-jerking! Call me a drama queen, but I was like "NiGHTS! We WILL be friends forever! Nooooooo!" Sad, isn't it?

3. I was disappointed that you couldn't watch every single cutscene in order of appearance (WOW I sound OCD. It's not as demanding sounding if you think about it), as a kind of JoD the movie.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

I don't know if that was cheesy, but I thought that was factually incorrect. I really wanted to say to NiGHTS: "uh, no, NiGHTS, the three of you will not be friends forever, because you're going to die, and they will never see you again." <_<

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Well NiGHTS didn't die though. Wizeman can never be destroyed. Therefore, when he comes back, so does NiGHTS. It's a never ending cycle. And if NiGHTS really wanted to seem them, he/she could.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
We don't know if they can come back or not. Well, that wasn't my point anyway. NiGHTS basically says "even if I die we'll be friends forever", which seems contradictory to me.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I think what NiGHTS meant was that even though he/she might die, the friendship wouldn't because NiGHTS would always be with them in their hearts.

Mysticgamer

Mysticgamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

2. It's kind of cheesy but sweet in a way, IMHO. Besides at least it's not as bad as a 4kids dubbed anime where they try to shoe horn friendship into every single episode.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

2. It's kind of cheesy but sweet in a way, IMHO. Besides at least it's not as bad as a 4kids dubbed anime where they try to shoe horn friendship into every single episode.

NiGHTS is with them in spirit, not physically alive.

And please Mysticgamer, 4Babies already ruined my beloved Hosi no Kaabii (litterall "Kirby of the Stars," know everywhere dubbed as "Kirby: Right back at Ya!"...shudder). so please don't even remotely connect them with NiGHTS! ^_^

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
This question is far too easy!

Answer: Reala was eaten by plot holes, hah!

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

This question is far too easy!

Answer: Reala was eaten by plot holes, hah!

I wonder... are plot holes like paraloops that don't fade away in a few seconds? Sucking things into other dimensions? Hm...
I do agree, the friendship bit was cheesy. But it was cheesy in a heartfelt way, so it might be okay... especially since the game seems targeted to an "E"-rated audience.

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Hmm I think plot holes are probably more like sentient black holes, that sneak behind story-related things and then SNAP they're gone. Anyways, about the friendship thing mentioned earlier, am I the only one who thinks that NiGHTS didn't actually mean it, and said it more in a comforting way? Sure, s/he and the kids were friends, but they're relationships weren't THAT strong I think, especially for Helen, cause s/he kinda kept a bit of distance towards her.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I know, NiGHTS was much more friendly with Will, I noticed. With Helen he was more, "Ehhh.... yeahhh you do that, I'll be over here doing... NiGHTSish...things. Bye!"

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Well it's not only NiGHTS, but everyone seems to prefer Will! I'm not going to quote Reala, but I think you know which scene I'm thinking of xD The only one who seems to be somewhat caring of Helen, is Owl. That makes me think of:

Helen:*stares at Wizeman with big eyes* Can you help me to fix my issues with my mum?
Wizeman: Sure dear, have a seat, I'll bake you some cookies quickly!
NiGHTS+Reala:*sniff* He never did that for us! T___T

CrashMan

CrashMan

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
just to comment on some previous notions...

when I beat the game I was worried NiGHTS was "dead" but....

*SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN"T BEATEN IT*

he's at the top of the building as they dream at the very end.... doing his flute pose. isn't he? I'm 99% sure that's how it ends.

vincentdante

vincentdante

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Reala must have exploded again, y'know just like he did when you beat him in the 1st game. I think wizman should stop making his nightmarens so combustible.

Rachell

Rachell

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
this is when I appear from nowhere and put my 2 cents

when NiGHTS says "we'll be friends together, dont you think s/he was kinda like using subliminal messages? I mean, there's a possibility that s/he didn't really MEAN that but that s/he was trying to say was "dont worry, I will never die" because like Musashi_HUmar said, as long as there's darkness inside humans hearts, Wizeman will never die, same with NiGHTS

but that's just me, I love to find subliminal messages in some phrases :P

Dreamy NiGHTS

Dreamy NiGHTS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Right now my biggest interest is NiGHTS! But, I like all the other things otakus usually like, anime, video games, and j-music. And of course Japan. Someday I will visit the land of the rising sun!

Reala must have exploded again, y'know just like he did when you beat him in the 1st game. I think wizman should stop making his nightmarens so combustible.

:lol: Oh lol!

As for the whole friendship thing, I agree with Musashi and Rachell on this one. That's what I understood from that scene. If Wizeman was "destroyed" in the first game but came back in this game, there's a pretty good chance that he'll re-appear again. So, the same is true for NiGHTS and Reala. In IMO at least...

BTW: Musashi and Rachell, I LOVE YOUR SIGS!!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Think about it, if they didn't reappear, then Will and Helen just wiped out all bad dreams and fear forever. And that's not very likely. Plus, NiGHTS seemed too annoyed by the kids half the time to be like "We bffs 4ever!" I LOVED when he shot Helen down at the Forest Stage, he was all like "Nah, dun wanna do that. Bai."

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
He fell into...THE DEMENTION OF FORGOTEN EXPLANTIONS!!! Either that or a plot hole

Rachell

Rachell

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

He fell into...THE DEMENTION OF FORGOTEN EXPLANTIONS!!! Either that or a plot hole

plot hole, no doubt about it *shot*

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
Where"s NIGHTS? *Smirk* Both are Alive Even After Wizeman's Death. Like the game Says as Long as Darkness is in the Hearts of Man, he'll Never Truly Die....Much Like a Certain FFIV villain....CoughZeromuscough.....

NIGHTS: I'm Still Alive!! I'm on Top of Bellbridge Tower!!

Reala: I'm...in Nightmare Castle Taking Over til Wizeman Returns...

The Exile

The Exile

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
I always got the impression NiGHts said he wouldn't necessarily die, he was just likely to disappear once his creator was destroyed. Most things aren't destroyed when their creator is destroyed, I'm not convinced it would kill NiGHTs. He's made of dreams, they're difficult to destroy. Even if you kill one person who has the dream, so many gamers know about NiGHTs, he will live on in our imaginations eternally :P

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.

I always got the impression NiGHts said he wouldn't necessarily die, he was just likely to disappear once his creator was destroyed. Most things aren't destroyed when their creator is destroyed, I'm not convinced it would kill NiGHTs. He's made of dreams, they're difficult to destroy. Even if you kill one person who has the dream, so many gamers know about NiGHTs, he will live on in our imaginations eternally :P

EXACTLY my Point.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
All well and good, but please don't resurrect unnecessary threads from almost 2 years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users