Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hey whats up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

airnights

airnights

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:saturn n64 and snes
well hi.....I am a HUGE nights fan.... I have christmas nights for saturn nights into dreams for saturn and nights journey of dreams........so anyway my favorite console ever is the n64 with the snes being my second and saturn a close third so yeah....hi there.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Hello! Welcome :rolleyes: It's nice to see new people here.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Welcome new person!

I'm glad you're not a spambot! XD You were one of the FEW people signing up that i didn't delete by accident because of the stupid spambots eating the old version of the forums alive.

I hope you have fun here and meet some good friends :)

TRiP

airnights

airnights

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:saturn n64 and snes
hey thanks for the welcome! hmmm.....spambots....yeah they completely destroyed a forum I was a member of for a long time...... :)

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
TRiPPY is doing a good job keeping the spambots away, but I'm glad you were able to weave through a crowd of them until you got here! ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users