Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Repo! The Genetic Opera

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book & ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing
(I didn't see a Repo topic. If there is one, I'm sorry.)

SO, who's seen it? I really want to get the soundtrack. :)

renegade_sanzo

renegade_sanzo

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, sleeping, digital art, video games, singing, tattoos/piercings, anime, manga, tegaki blog, cosplay (mostly crossplay), conventions, horror movies, ball-joint dolls, Pinky St. figures, resin figures.<br /><br />Xbox Live gamertag: Renegade Sanzo<br />Gaia Online: Ice Prince Yuki<br />FF.net: Renegade Sanzo<br />AIM: Renegade Sanzo<br />Tegaki blog: Renegade Sanzo<br />Cosplay.com: Renegade Sanzo
I've seen a preview for the movie and now I really want to see it. <3

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book &amp; ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing
I definately recommend it.

I will say it is like 90% singing. (Which doesn't bother me, but I do know people that it would bother.) Just warning, it's most definately a rock opera. :) It just makes a little of the dialogue difficullt to follow.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I've been reading about it in Rue Morgue enough to make me really want to see it.

Especially since Ogre's in it! I dig weird movies and apparently this delivers xcore.

Nymph

Nymph

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:I'm a fanfic writer and an AMV maker. I like videogames, writing and just hanging out with friends.
Rented it because I found a video on youtube. It was...different than what I'm used to. The music was very good, so was the atmosphere and plot, but a little to gory for my tastes (but I have a low tolerance for gore). Also ran a little to long. Still I kinda liked it, it was different.

Zydrate Anatomy is now stuck in my head too. :)

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book &amp; ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing

... but a little to gory for my tastes (but I have a low tolerance for gore)....

It was less gory then I was expecting, honestly.

Zydrate Anatomy is now stuck in my head too. :)

I LOVE THAT SONG. (My favourite songs are "Mark It Up" and "Thankless Job" though.)

renegade_sanzo

renegade_sanzo

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, sleeping, digital art, video games, singing, tattoos/piercings, anime, manga, tegaki blog, cosplay (mostly crossplay), conventions, horror movies, ball-joint dolls, Pinky St. figures, resin figures.<br /><br />Xbox Live gamertag: Renegade Sanzo<br />Gaia Online: Ice Prince Yuki<br />FF.net: Renegade Sanzo<br />AIM: Renegade Sanzo<br />Tegaki blog: Renegade Sanzo<br />Cosplay.com: Renegade Sanzo
I bought Repo this past weekend and I'm in love with it. I was assuming it would be more gorey too.

I think I may like Repo more than Sweeny Todd. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users