Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS into Different Settings

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
I'm interested to see what sort of dreams this brings up.

Actually, back when JoD first came out, I had a dream in which a friend of mine was flipping through my sketchbook. She pointed at Reala, asked who he was... and so on. I've had other dreams in which I'm wearing a NiGHTS hat in dreamscapes that are just combinations of places I commonly find myself.

Two nights ago, actually, I had a dream that was more Nightopia-esque but obviously wasn't any of the original dreamscapes. It was a cobblestone square of sorts. It was barricaded by a wall of one side and you could see out into the valley, and ahead was two large double doors in a gate similar to the Animal Crossing gate (except with the doors. XD) Reala and another maren (Selph, maybe? Definitely not Jackle or my fanmaren) flew out, joined us in the starry night, then started throwing things at us. Dualize with NiGHTS, battle... it went on.

What dreams have you had where NiGHTS or NiGHTS characters have shown up? Are they in realistic settings? Or in vivid dreamscapes that seem like your personal Nightopia?

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
One night last september I had a Nightmare in which I was cornered in an open air market place at night (the setting looked somewhat of a mix between Kindom heart's Traverse town and the Pirates of the carribean ride...) By a scary-lookin' guy with a hot poker freshly pulled from the fireplace beside me. He was a tall guy with A long blue robe, wide, silver shouler plates and semi-short, Silver hair. As he pinned my right arm to the wall behind me and burned it with the poker (At which point I probably silently screamed in bed) I looked into his soulless, grey/red eyes.

I immediatly woke up, and before I even had time to ponder the dream, the knowlage that that was wizeman seemed to already be planted in my noggin. Oh man, was I scared....thouse eyes....
XD it was a human wizeman!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I usually see NiGHTS or NiGHTS characters in a fairly realistic environment (except for a few odd pieces of architecture here and there, or a spaceship) but with fantastic events and people. But a good percentage of the time I've seen them in totally wacked-out places, too, ~ say 40%.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
HUMAN WIZEMAN?

Run for your lives. T-T

I usually see NiGHTS or NiGHTS characters in a fairly realistic environment (except for a few odd pieces of architecture here and there, or a spaceship) but with fantastic events and people. But a good percentage of the time I've seen them in totally wacked-out places, too, ~ say 40%.

So it kind of seems like the settings (mostly) could physically exist, but they're still imagination-created. Interesting, since NiGHTS seems like it's purely fantasy...

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book & ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing
One of the few times I ran into NiGHTS (Jackle as well) was a version of my school library... except it had an (broken) elevator and was like a hotel.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I once ran into Reala in a broken down warehouse. He and I then danced the Macerena. It may be relevant to point out at this point that I had the flu and was on a good high dose of NyQuil at the time.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I saw NiGHTS in a courtyard of a hotel, but it became Twin Seeds once we dualised. :)

NiGHTS was mentioned repeatedly in my dream with TRiPPY (who spoke either Gaelic or Welsh), DiGi, and DAiLiGHT (with blue hair, lol). We all met up to go to an Italian restaraunt, and we talked about NiGHTS on the way there. In the restaraunt, wish was really quite surreal, we lost DiGi (oh noes!), and annoyed the waitstaff whilst looking for him. After that, we had to leave the restaraunt (In at desert. In Massachusetts. yeah.), and go to a shoe store in the woods, where we talked more about NiGHTS.

I had another dream that I was in Hawaii at a shopping area that looked like Isle Delfino, and TRiPPY and DiGi (I'm such a dream stalker, lol) came and we went to my house, and TRiPPY and I discussed Christmas NiGHTS in my attic, and my attic had Pians in it.

I also had a dream somewhat like The Sims, but with NiGHTS characters, and houses were in Memory Forest. That would be such a cool game. :P

Oh yes, I also had a dream with a NiGHTS hotel in New York.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Well, back when I was five, I had a tall tree in the side yard of the house and there was a nest in it, at the VEEEERRY top. One night, I had a dream where my brother and I were trying to see what was there, when all of a sudden, a purpleish-pink bird jumped out and flew at us. Now, 5-6 years later, I saw the goodlebirds in JoD. Now, I realize how similar they were! JoD came out LONG after that dream. Only difference is that in my dream, the bird had a different beak, tail, and had three eyes... :)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

NiGHTS was mentioned repeatedly in my dream with TRiPPY (who spoke either Gaelic or Welsh), DiGi, and DAiLiGHT (with blue hair, lol).

Blue hair? What the hell kind of drugs were you on? Jeez. My hair is blonde. But either way, I wonder how you even know what I look like in order to dream about me. Not that I'm not flattered, of course, but still.

Blue?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Blue hair? What the hell kind of drugs were you on? Jeez. My hair is blonde. But either way, I wonder how you even know what I look like in order to dream about me. Not that I'm not flattered, of course, but still.

Blue?

I stalk you. You have a picture on the community Wii codes page, but regardless, my ming just kind of created it's own entity with long blue hair and a blue outfit and called it DAiLiGHT. If it's any consolation, you were very pretty. :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Blue?

I stalk you. You have a picture on the community Wii codes page, but regardless, my ming just kind of created it's own entity with long blue hair and a blue outfit and called it DAiLiGHT. If it's any consolation, you were very pretty. :P

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
*laughs* Wow, guys... XD

Makes me think of some dreams I've had where I was in India, or in miscellaneous places in Europe... they hardly looked anything at all like the actual locations, my brain just told me they were. Kind of like your brain gave DAiLiGHT blue hair, Noctourne. ^^

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

I stalk you. You have a picture on the community Wii codes page, but regardless, my ming just kind of created it's own entity with long blue hair and a blue outfit and called it DAiLiGHT. If it's any consolation, you were very pretty. :)

Oh. Now I feel stupid because as soon as I read that I remembered that. Anyway, thank you much.

I had a dream once where my mum and NiGHTS Dualized, and the entire rest of the dream I had NiGHTS following me around nagging me to brush my teeth and straighten my posture. I eventually Dualized with Reala forcefully (by grabbing his arm while he was floating past) and flying away before Mommy-NiGHTS could start asking about my personal life like my real life mum has a tendency to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users