Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Winter Mission Carnival!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Here is a thread for all discussion related to the Winter Mission Carnival event that begins on the 23rd of January.

The Carnival has arrived!

Starting this Friday, Jan. 23rd, the special event area is accessible from the 3rd Floor of Clyez City in the GUARDIANS Colony, in the previously unoccupied “Tenant Wanted” area. Players will be able to travel to the Carnival area where a variety of missions will be accessible, all in the name of big fun and big prizes!
Special Event Mission: Charged Puzzle (C to S rank)

Collect plasma balls and solve the mystery!
In the main Carnival mission, players can enter the Charged Puzzle lobby area and then select from a wide variety of available missions. Some of these missions are available for solo play, while some will require teaming up!
In the Charged Puzzle missions, players can collect plasma balls as well as Zon Fragments to form Zonspheres, which can then be exchanged for rare items and weapons.
Once you’ve collected plasma balls you can place them in special receptors in the Charged Puzzle lobby area. Will you be able to solve the mystery?

World of Illusion: Alpha

World of Illusion is a bonus mission designed for parties of 4 players, with an ultra-high drop rate. Fight against endless waves of enemies for awesomely rare items!
But be warned: only the strong will make it out with anything to show! EX traps will be limited, and CAST blast gauges are reset at the start of each round—and what’s more, any incapacitated player is automatically removed from the mission. Enemies get progressively harder every round during this knock-down, drag-out fight for survival!
At the end of each stage before the final stage, the party leader will have the opportunity to choose whether or not to continue. If you choose to quit the mission, then bonus loot containers will appear based on the last round you finished—will you take the loot and escape while you can, or put it all on the line for a chance at bigger prizes in the next round? The World of Illusion promises to be one of the most challenging and unique missions ever for all GUARDIANS who dare to undertake it!

Coming Soon to the Carnival…

Mission Carnival has only just begun! There’s still more exciting events on the way, including Panther Blitz, the incredible new air board racing mission, and Thunderburst Duel, were you can put Carnival tickets on the line & compete against other players!
Stay tuned for more!

PSUpedia Link:Click Here

Awesome much? =D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
So what are these 'awesomely rare items' then? Anything like MAG e_e

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
D:

Well, this absolutely came out of nowhere...

Seriously, I checked on the 16th and there was no mention of this anywhere.
So, yeah, I'll be on again....soon, not immediately. Hope to see people there.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
GOLDEN CHAAAAAARM!!! =D

We SRSLY have to play together again with Avenrir! ^^

<3

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
WHAT ARE THE RAREZZZZZ DAMN YOU!!!!! *shakes fist and tries to ban Leonhart just for the hell of it*

XD

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.

WHAT ARE THE RAREZZZZZ DAMN YOU!!!!! *shakes fist and tries to ban Leonhart just for the hell of it*

0_o

Please spare him merciful admin. I'll answer in his stead. Here are links to the item drop tables for currently released missions.

Charged Puzzle
World of Illusion Alpha
Crystal Central

More carnival missions will be released in the future.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

XD

Sorry TRiPPEH, i kinda got caught up in the moment xD

But yes, the Rarez are quite good =D

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Theres some decent rares here, theres a lot of stuff that people can grab and get good use of, by the looks of it.

I don't think I'm gonna concentrate on collecting many of them though, outside the exchangey mission exclusives...think I'll just try and get a good variety of everything, so I don't burn myself out on it again. If I can land an agito repca, or a Yasha, then I'll be very excited. XD

Though seriously....level 130 Carriguine with buffs on a SURVIVAL mission....Sega are cruel.

Edit: I'm officially back...so tomorrow, prepare for a Silva snowstorm. ^^

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Wow! That puzzle mission is fun. I got to motor through this tomorrow and get some spheres quick. That survival mission sounds too damn fun.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
YAY SILVA SNOWSTORM =D

I haven't even attempted to try the Survival Mission yet....i'd probably get instantly pwnd xD

PWND I TELLS YA!

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Just had my first few goes tonight, but I must be up in the morn, so no more for me today.

It is good fun. I quite like the idea of the various mini-missions within the one major mission to collect the keys for the laser fences...
Really gives it a puzzle element, but also feels a bit like the Egg Thieves...except not confusing and with no time limit.

Can't wait to catch other people there and give it a PROPER go. ^^

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
World of Illusion is a hell of a lot of fun and *gasp* actually challenging. One thing I noticed though is that the mission generally seems to favor gunners over other classes. If you have a gun, use it. If you're a Masterfighter, you're screwed.

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
I entirely agree. XD
I caught in a trap on my first try, and killed by Komatoze, it is TOUGH.

Yeah, guns do help, thanks to the severely reduced health your not standing there shooting the same thing for 3 weeks too. I imagine it could get problematic for the enemies who like to charge at you, so I wouldn't recommend your whole team being a gunner class.

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
That survival mission is a challenging nightmare. So glad we managed to get a Serafi-Senba before I got there.

We really have to keep running it. I wanna hit at least floor 10 once.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Looks like the next Maintenance brings new Missions ^^

Removal of World of Illusion α (back on 20th)
Addition of World of Illusion β
Addition of Thunderburst Duel
Addition of Panther Blitz
Addition of items to Crystal Central

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
I haven't been on much lately, and I want to say sorry for that, as I thought I'd be around a lot more...XD

The thing is...I've gotten a MASSIVE hit of inspiration, which means I've actually been drawing and working in RPG maker...and I haven't done it for ages, so I've really been capitolising on that. Then I got hit with a flu and its absolutely wrecked my concentration.

I do hope to get some more time on before the Carnival ends, so hope to see more of you guys who are PC/PS2 side...and have more discussion about it here, with you 360'ers. ^^

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters &amp; beasties, insects &amp; spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams &amp; nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
I haven't played much of it, yet, myself, but I agree that these missions are fun. I'd love to see them stay after the duration of the event, to be done at leisure, personally.

Especially the survival one. I've wanted that kind of mission on PSU for so long, now. XD

Kamatoze murderated me, too. The big sods. XD

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Woot, the WMC has been extended for another week! ^^

It now finishes on the 5th of March....My Birthday! xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users