Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SEGA are up to something.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
that was very, VERY unexpected! :lol: sega, you messed with my mind! D:

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Now then... we've got...
Hero 30 in which you play as a hero for 30 seconds... and the game is split into 4 modes for a grand total of 2 mins. worth of gameplay...
Yeaaaa, CRAP!
and Pole's Big Adventure... where you play as a little red cowboy in a very mario-like world... just a game for Wiiware that exists as a joke... a waste of money Imo...

and the bizarre thing is... both were under high dispute and neither were worth the wait O_O although I suppose that's part of the joke...
But I'm happy because while you were all watching this my Namco-Bandai Timer ended and revealed another .Hack game :D

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I'm bewildered as to how Hero 30 is even supposed to be a good game.

Even ends up being tons of fun it sounds like something you find for free online rather than a real game...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users