Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiD & JOD for The Sims 2

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Anyone who goes to Mod The Sims 2 will have found these by now but I thought I'd post them in case someone hasn't. I made these for fun. Claris is my favorite. You'll need to download the proper hair meshes for them to work. They're only for the Sims 2 AND to download you'll need to reg with modthesims2.com
I'd upload the files myself but I no longer have a website to upload them to. Sorry.

NiD
Claris
Posted Image

Elliot
Posted Image

JOD
Helen
Posted Image

William
Posted Image

ENJOY!

MagicPickleFairy

MagicPickleFairy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Video Games, Anime, Musical Theater.
Oh my goodness, these are very good. You are very spot on with the clothing, along with the hair.

I also like how the pictures show the Dreamers' hobbies.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Oh my goodness, these are very good. You are very spot on with the clothing, along with the hair.

I also like how the pictures show the Dreamers' hobbies.

Thanks. One of my favorites is Helen looking at everyone dancing like "WTF?!"
Posted Image

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
:lol: Haha, that's awesome! I didn't know you could do so many things with that game.

Posted Image

Hey, the bow is going through the violin!

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

:lol: Haha, that's awesome! I didn't know you could do so many things with that game.

Hey, the bow is going through the violin!

This is the Free Time expansion pack. it's one of the best expansion packs available. As for the bow, I know. lol You should see the face mess up with will's face!
Posted Image

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Hate To Say It, But, In 39 Days, #3 Comes, And These Sims WIll Be Outdated, Like The Sims 2 Outdated the Sims 1 sims...

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Hate To Say It, But, In 39 Days, #3 Comes, And These Sims WIll Be Outdated, Like The Sims 2 Outdated the Sims 1 sims...

Not everyone has the money or machine to buy Sims 3. Also, a lot of people still play the original sims too. Though, when I get the chance to Play Sims3 I'll just make new and better ones. YO HO HO HO HO HO HO!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I friggin LOVE these, i made such a big deal about getting Sims 2 back when so I could use Nova and your skins.

And holy Jesus, Will looks terrifying there! XD!!!!!!!!!!!

I think lots of people don't update their sims version straight away because sims is user based therefore its very hard to get bored of. I mean i stuck with sims 1 for yeaaaaars.

Also! If you want download space you know where to come :lol:

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

I friggin LOVE these, i made such a big deal about getting Sims 2 back when so I could use Nova and your skins.

And holy Jesus, Will looks terrifying there! XD!!!!!!!!!!!

I think lots of people don't update their sims version straight away because sims is user based therefore its very hard to get bored of. I mean i stuck with sims 1 for yeaaaaars.

Also! If you want download space you know where to come :lol:

Well, I've already submitted the stuff to you. I know you'll have it up sometime when you get internet again and back to uploading regularly. I'm in no rush.

I'd love to have made NiGHTS and Reala hats but last 2 times I tried everything went wrong. EVERYTHING.... even my HD dying. lol

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

Not everyone has the money or machine to buy Sims 3. Also, a lot of people still play the original sims too. Though, when I get the chance to Play Sims3 I'll just make new and better ones. YO HO HO HO HO HO HO!

yeah,I still play the sims 1 even though i have the sims 2,but i'll be waiting for sims 3, :lol:

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Those are amazingly on model! Total love!

But, is there a way to give Will his sleeves? They also need to make a Sims 2 fannypack. :lol:

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Those are amazingly on model! Total love!

But, is there a way to give Will his sleeves? They also need to make a Sims 2 fannypack. :lol:

I wish there was... I mean if I could get 3D crap to work then YES... also I'd take away that stupid neck....lace.... thing... wtf IS that?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Posted Image

This is what would happen in the real world if dualization worked in reverse and NiGHTS had more control than Will *snort*

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

This is what would happen in the real world if dualization worked in reverse and NiGHTS had more control than Will *snort*

WTF!? LMAO!!......................... [Maresuke Just Died. R.I.P.]

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

WTF!? LMAO!!......................... [Maresuke Just Died. R.I.P.]

*bursts into hilarity*

Those pictures = EPIC WIN. EPIC, EPIC WIN.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
This is cool. Will looks like a 1980s breakdancer and Elliot reminds me of Bully.

Empa

Empa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Robots, Megaman, Rocky Horror, Shadowcasts, Costumes/Costuming, Art, Cartoons, Pokemon, Videogames, Music, ect.
OH MAN These are pretty awesome. Elliot <3
I think Helen looks the best though.

...and holy crap Will. That's the best face.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users