Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Something Interesting

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Narco

Narco

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
TT^TT That article made me sad. DiGi, whatever you have in store, count me in.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Sorry i've not posted in this topic for a while. There is a reason to it.

If people have heard our recent DreamCast podcast show you might have heard that in the next show i'm planning to dedicate it to the bullshit that surrounded NiGHTS JoD.
What i want to do is get all the facts out in the open, not beating around the bush anymore. If SEGA are going to treat their games like sh!t then i don't see why i should keep my mouth shut about it.
In the next Podcast show i'm looking to try and get some one on one conversations recorded with fans about this whole situation. Once that is done and the next DreamCast show is on the air i'm going to look into doing what i said i was going to do about contacting SEGA.

I'll be honest, it probably won't change diddly sh!t because SEGA are stubborn beyond belief (taking a look at the Sonic series is obvious of this fact) but we should still go ahead with it anyway regardless.

Until the next DreamCast gets aired and everything is out in the open, you guys can form your opinions and then we'll get to work on this.
For now, we chill and relax.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I'm still waiting for that e-mail address, lol...
At this point I'm trying to go on a "Sonic Strike" if you will... there's other games for me to play but Sonic is no longer something I even care about... I'll continue playing MGO, Pokemon, WoW, PSOBB (thank you private servers!), and Star Ocean...

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Ah, yes, I do remember you talking about that in DreamCast.

It sounds like a plan, then!

Ozcrash

Ozcrash

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
PS3 NiGHTS wow...

They just kill every wonderful franchise they have! I mean like I'm very angry about SEGA. Why don't they let Sonic Team do their job?

Can you believe it? They had a PS3 NiGHTS amd they had to rebuild a Wii one, which is a low powered console.

And I'm also tired of Sonic becoming creepy things. Werehogs, riders, knights.. What's next? Ghost sonic? I believe we are not really going to like Sonic 4. Sorry I'm pessimistic about that.

I guess SEGA doesn't only do that to Sonic Team but also other franchises. Where is Jet Set Radio? Dead too?

Argh.. I just wanna.. Take over Sonic Team :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users