Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tashy's Plushie's

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol
Hello all well I thought I would prostitute myself further by posting up my crazy little deformed plushies on this lovely forum unleashing there evil upon you all…er… I think this is the part were I go “mwahah” and Lighting flashes O_o; But hey, enough craze…

Due to the fact that whenever I Try and post images of my plushies up here they dont seem to want to work, Ive decided to simply Hot link you all to my Website:

www.geocities.com/themeepproject

or I can be found at:

http://the-meep-project.storm-artists.net/

^_^ go in have a look around and sign the Guest book!

Thanks!
-Tashayarna

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Plushies! :( They look good and cuddleable. How long does it take for you to make one?

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol

Plushies! :D They look good and cuddleable. How long does it take for you to make one?

it depends really ^_^ usually about 2 weeks, but if Im ill then prob about 3 lol sewing is hard work @_@
I finished the Astrima plushie in 1 week ^_^; lol as I was really into making her as I love her design ^__^ Gilly was about 3 weeks me'thinks, because I had to re-design his pattern lots ^^ lol

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Costumes, sewing and petsites ^^
Aww I saw your little U.V plushie on the site it's so adorable! All your plushies are so detailed! ^^

I've always wanted to make a NiGHTS plushie...maybe I will sometime soon...yours are definatly inspiring!

May I ask what you use for the eyes? Are they iron-ons?

Are you still open for commissions? :3

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Aww I saw your little U.V plushie on the site it's so adorable! All your plushies are so detailed! ^^

I've always wanted to make a NiGHTS plushie...maybe I will sometime soon...yours are definatly inspiring!

May I ask what you use for the eyes? Are they iron-ons?

Are you still open for commissions? :3

atm I am ALWAYS open for commissions lol ^_^; Im poor lol due to buying expensive Pullip dolls lol ^_^;
I use cut out pieces of felt, that I glue together to make the eye shapes, then I line around them with a type of fabric paint, I never really got on with iron-ons :D;

And thank you very much for the comments ^_^ *blush*

Kato

Kato

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Uh....Art. Drawing. Anime. Megaman. Kingdom Hearts. Disgaea. Battle Royale. Eden's Bowy. The Batman. Batman Beyond. Scorpions. City of Heroes/Villains.
Could you concievably make...one of these?
http://www.demon-heart.com/random/koshiplushy.gif

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Could you concievably make...one of these?
http://www.demon-heart.com/random/koshiplushy.gif

Yes ^_^ I could defiantly make something like that, Id need a few more pictures for reference, If you wanted him making I make plushies in 3 different sizes/prices

£20- is the most detailed/largest plushie I make. Astrima would be a £20 plushie. 9-10"
£15- is the next down for detail/size. This is like U.V. 7-8"
£10- Is chibi-fied, and also the smallest I make, so not much detailed would actually fit on them ^_^; lol 5-6"

the prices all include shipping worldwide :D and take me about 2-3 weeks to make ^_^

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
Your plushies should be put in a museum! Thay are so purty! Really wonderful! Truly!
EDIT: Forget the question, I went DUHlike for a second, I remember now!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
OMG KAWAII PLUSHIES! *hugz*
..I mean, uh..Look at that detail work! I love U.V.'s expression. ^_^

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Your plushies should be put in a museum! Thay are so purty! Really wonderful! Truly!
EDIT: Forget the question, I went DUHlike for a second, I remember now!

lol thats okay I do that all the time ^^

OMG KAWAII PLUSHIES! *hugz*
..I mean, uh..Look at that detail work! I love U.V.'s expression. ^_^

haha it seems like all my plushie have that expression because its so popular ^^; lol

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Kweee~~ Tashy you already know I love your plushies. X3 I'm so excited about the NiGHTS plushie.~ *runs in circles* I'll be mailing your Nezcafe kitty plush and scarf around the 15th. ^^ Could you pm me your addy so I can go ahead and box them up and have them ready. ^__^ <3's~ *huggles* Sankyuu~~ *dies from excitement*

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Kweee~~ Tashy you already know I love your plushies. X3 I'm so excited about the NiGHTS plushie.~ *runs in circles* I'll be mailing your Nezcafe kitty plush and scarf around the 15th. ^^ Could you pm me your addy so I can go ahead and box them up and have them ready. ^__^ <3's~ *huggles* Sankyuu~~ *dies from excitement*

Will do *saultes* Sorry He's taken longer than I first thought :(; haha had to change a few things from UV.s pattern to this one :); haha he just needs his head sewing on and his arms legs that sort of thing then he will be mailed out to yee ^___^

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
No worries or hurry about him. ^^ Take your time.~ <3's~ I know what you mean about having to work to change patterns. It makes the process longer. lol I'm doing a trade now that I had to tinker with the pattern some.~ It's fun though messing with the patterns. X3

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

No worries or hurry about him. ^^ Take your time.~ <3's~ I know what you mean about having to work to change patterns. It makes the process longer. lol I'm doing a trade now that I had to tinker with the pattern some.~ It's fun though messing with the patterns. X3

very ^___^ *dances* that and the wounds from pins on my finger tips ^.^ lol

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Beautiful work! I'm envious of your patience to make plushies (though I've only ever made one).

Hope to see more from you in the future ^_^

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Beautiful work! I'm envious of your patience to make plushies (though I've only ever made one).

Hope to see more from you in the future :)

ha ha thank you ^__^ Im better at making plushies than human clothes, even though Ive studied Textiles for like 4 years :lol:;; oh well lol my teacher prob wasnt much good then lol

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
I still LOVE my Gilly!
But your dolls still smell. . . .

::glomps you and steals your patterns:: XD

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
OMG THEY ARE SO NEAT i would buy one but im broke D: because id kill for a NiGHTS plushie lol (ok im not broke but its a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG story)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I still squee :lol:

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I still LOVE my Gilly!
But your dolls still smell. . . .
::glomps you and steals your patterns:: XD

ha ha poor SiLK ^__^ *pets*

I still squee ^_^

tee hee ^^ both of yours are still my faves ^__^

OMG THEY ARE SO NEAT i would buy one but im broke D: because id kill for a NiGHTS plushie lol (ok im not broke but its a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG story)

lol ^__^ its funny im doing a NiGHTS plushie ATM ^_^

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
BUMP: Added Meowza Plushie! ^.^

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Oh wow that is really nice! Man i need to make a maren for someone to plushify...

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Oh wow that is really nice! Man i need to make a maren for someone to plushify...

thank you ^____^

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
youre welcome.:P

Sugar

Sugar

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:The Dresden Dolls, Ladytron, &amp; lots of ska :}
Eeeek. Socute.exe! I like the fact that you made a Maren plushie. :)

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
.exe? thats new. but they are wonderful, i need to learn how to plushie.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Kweee~~ I love the new plushie, I think it's my fav of the ones you have made so far. ^__^ You just keep getting better and better. <3's~ Love the eye patch. X3

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Kweee~~ I love the new plushie, I think it's my fav of the ones you have made so far. ^__^ You just keep getting better and better. <3's~ Love the eye patch. X3

thank you ^__^ I hope you get your NiGHTS soon I sent him last week ^^ I was going to ask if you wouldnt mind taking pictures of him also? as I said above my camera died ^_^;;;;;;;

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Sure I can take some pics of him. ^__^ I have to steal the camera from work again soon anyways. X3 lol I wanna take pics of the Japanese Temari I made, and I'll take NiGHTS pic at the same time.~ Can't wait to see him. *____*

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Eeeek. Socute.exe! I like the fact that you made a Maren plushie. :D

thank you ^__^ I make any type of plushie really ^____^

Sure I can take some pics of him. ^__^ I have to steal the camera from work again soon anyways. X3 lol I wanna take pics of the Japanese Temari I made, and I'll take NiGHTS pic at the same time.~ Can't wait to see him. *____*

thank youuu ^__^ I hope he arrives soon ;) he seems to be taking a while :(

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
I'm not sure if my opinion really matters, because I don't make plushies. They look good to me, at any rate. They're also better than I can do.

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I'm not sure if my opinion really matters, because I don't make plushies. They look good to me, at any rate. They're also better than I can do.

all opinions matter :angry: thank you very much for your opnion! ^___^

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Your welcome. I'm serious though, I have no experience when it comes to plushies.

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Your welcome. I'm serious though, I have no experience when it comes to plushies.

plushie patterns though dont have to be overly complicated ^^ even to make something 3D you dont need LOTS of pieces, like some plushie makers do *rolls eyes* you could try looking on DA? I belive theres a simple plushie pattern on there ^^ really though its more about being creative with it than really having any sewing skills lol, ;);; for example for the clothes, I usually just glue them straight onto the bodies lol :);;;

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
That ASTRiMA plushie is craziness. Good job on these!

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

That ASTRiMA plushie is craziness. Good job on these!

*blush* thank you muchly ^_____^

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
added some of my artwork :P but the images dont seem to want to work O_O; it could just be my computer.... but for the time being ive added there links to the DA versions as well :o

g10 woRM

g10 woRM

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Awww your stuff is soooo cute! I'll watch you on dev :(

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I just might commission you... ^_^

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I just might commission you... :P

YAY!!! ^_^ fund my dollfie obsession lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users