Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi everybody! ^.^

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Lavos

Lavos

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Yay! I was staring at the board index, hitting F5 over and over again until registrations were accepted ^.^

You might remember me. You probably don't. I amassed a total of like, fifteen posts in the old forum.

Anyway, I'm a guy, fourteen years old, and I've been a fan of NiGHTS for about one year. I found my copy of the game at a Goodwill store. (one of the few good things I've ever pulled out of that den of evil, I only go in there 'cause my mom likes to shop there, and she drags me in with her. >.<) I loved it to death since then. :D

But in any case, I'm glad the forums are back and such. I'm excited that there's a place to talk about NiGHTS where everyone doesn't give me "weird look" emoticons. :(

See ya around the forums,
--Lavos

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
XD I remember you! It's great to see you back. Congrats for being our first non staff registrant :( This means you get a complimentary fruit basket or something. I think.

I was going to open the forums after i'd had a sleep, but i was a bit hyper and wanted to let people in now, so i'm glad you stuck around :D I hope you have tons of fun here and visit regularly.

Lavos

Lavos

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Mmmm... fruit. Love those apples.

:(

So, thanks for opening this up again. I appreciate it. :D

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Hi, welcome to the new forum! Glad to see old members seeking out the new place, happy to have you! Even if TRiP burst the pinata a bit early! Hee hee.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Hi there! Nice to meet ya.

Goodwill stores are somehow amazing.. you never know just *what* you will find there :D

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
:) :P

Just kidding, of course we're glad to have you! XD
I had a good chuckle at the F5 comment, I've been haunting this place ever since I was told the URL (as TRiPPY and DiGi can probably tell you)
I think that I do indeed remember you, so it's great to have you back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users