Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eyes

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Shae

Shae

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
So I dreamt that I went into the woods of my backyard last night. The further I traveled in, the more wild and dark the forest became. The trees progressively got bigger and bigger. Everything was overgrown and covered in bright green moss. It wasn't scary or unwelcoming, just odd. I climbed on fallen tree trunks and looked around. It looked a lot like one of Claris's dreams, Mystic Forest. Gorgeous green everywhere!

Anyway, as I was climbing around and exploring, I curiously noticed that some of the trunks covered in moss were just large stumps. Trees that had been cut down. I found it strange, as these were huge trees, why go through the trouble of cutting them down? Something just didn't really feel right. The atmosphere was quiet. Continuing on, I eventually came across a tree trunk with a large eye in it. I examined it and was creeped out. It just blinked and stared right back. I quickly hurried away. It didn't seem like it was part of the tree. More like it was placed there.
Sure enough, I came across another tree with a similar eye in the trunk. The irises of these eyes were pure black, and anytime I went near one, it would immediately lock on to me and not look away. The sizes varied, the smallest being the size of a grapefruit. The more I wandered, the more frequent these eyes became. They just stared after me. It was all very creepy.
Tree trunks are not supposed to have eyes! xD

So later today I thought about it, and wondered if I had possibly encountered Wizeman? ^_^
I'm not really sure what I'm getting at by sharing this post, but has anyone experienced anything similar?
Any Wizeman encounters or something? D:

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Well, I've had a couple of Wizeman encounters, but they were very straightforward and not at all "watching you from the shadows/tree trunks" kind of thing. Maybe this is a form of amusement for him? Or maybe it means someone's watching you.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
It could mean Wizeman is just watching you from afar. Be careful.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
When you see something scary or threatening... poke at it with a stick...
Wiseman's gonna need contacts...

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book & ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing
I've had similar experiances in dreams. (Mainly it's the eyes LOOKING AT ME through a window. And I think I'm awake when it happens too... )

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?
hmmm...
this is kinda disturbing.
even if it's not wizeman, there's still other things out there that are just as dangerous. i don't know if they can attack people in their dreams, but nonetheless it's still not good.
like musashi said, be careful.

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book & ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing
Usually they tend to spook the hell out of me, they're incredibly scary in my dreams for some reason. I always see them through windows as well.

kristi

kristi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
*Shudder* That is indeed eery! It reminds me very much of a scene from Grandia II. Ryudo, the main character, began dreaming that a bunch of eyeballs were staring at him, and the more he ran, the more numerous they became. Freaky stuff! D:

I had a similar dream, only it was NiGHTS' eyes. But it was a very bad, bad thing. I had noticed that a strong light was coming through a window in my basement, and when I looked into it (no no DON'T LOOK INTO THE LIGHT! TOO LATE!) I saw bright silhouettes of all kinds of people. The longer I looked, the more silhouettes popped up, and with increasing speed. That's when I saw NiGHTS' eyes appear. They stayed transparent, and I could still see people's shapes increasing, but the moment his eyes appeared my whole being froze up, and I could not move myself no matter how hard I tried. DX

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
...Creepy...I agree with everyone. Be careful out there. If you're not careful, not only will you be scared out of your wits, but you might even be tricked into running off of a ledge into the Dark Ocean...

One time, I dreamed I had to crawl through a whole bunch of flames*in a track similar to Guitar Hero ;) * and then I came to a burning warehouse. When I went inside, I ventured through a while until I opened a door with a giant frog with a huge eye staring at me. It just kept staring...staring...STARING! Finally, it eated me and I*somehow* passed out and woke up in a room below the frog*a basement perhaps?* ...Jeez, what did I eat that night? :blink: I think it was the cause of a video game I played*not NiGHTS, I hadn't heard of him at the time* where one of the levels consisted of playing in a dream world and one of the enemies was a giant frog...... :blink:

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
:blink:
That's real creepy. *shiver* I don't think you can be hurt in regular dreams, though, so you should be OK. But then again, this may not have been just a regular dream... I'd watch my back if I were you during my dreams the following nights, if you remember...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users