Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

People You haven't met

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Does anyone else get random dreams involving people you haven't "met" (formal introduction etc...), but you know of?
If you check my dream diary, you would see a dream involving TRiPPY and DiGi.
Anyone else get dreams with people you don't know, or better yet, with another forum member?

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Meh... I had one where I met DiGi... but not TRiPPY... If I can remember correctly we spent the day playin Super Smash Bros Brawl :/
I probably had others but right now I can't remember any of em...

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Actually, I have them a lot - even moreso when I was a bit more involved with this community. It's like places you havn't been, but you know exist appearing in your dreams. That's equally as weird and cool =3

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I've had some dreams with forum members. Trust me, I'm *not* a stalker! :lol:

- One dream I had TRiPPY, DiGi, and I were in Hawaii at some mall

- Another dream involved TRiPPY and I discussing Christmas NiGHTS in my attic

- An yet another involved DiGi, DAiLiGHT (Who, for some reason, had blue hair), and I were at some weird restaraunt, but DiGi got lost so we ran aroud in the restauraunt looking for him. The we met up with TRiPPY in a shoe store in the forrest where she spoke Welsh. :)

Very odd...

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I jus remembered I had a dream about DAiLiGHT as well... but for the love of me I can't seem to remember what it was about :/

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

- An yet another involved DiGi, DAiLiGHT (Who, for some reason, had blue hair), and I were at some weird restaraunt, but DiGi got lost so we ran aroud in the restauraunt looking for him. The we met up with TRiPPY in a shoe store in the forrest where she spoke Welsh. :)

Very odd...

Shoe store? In a forest?
That sounds like something I'd dream of.

I just remembered another dream!
It was a NiD.com meet up. It was in some dumpy pizza place. I met some members whose name I can't remember. Then, it happened. TRiPPY entered. She was dressed like a queen with a crown and cape. She had a group of people following her to blow trumpets when she entered the room, like she was Empress of the Universe. (Which she totally is by the way.)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I've had a dream where I met Axl Rose, the vocalist of Guns N' Roses, one where I met some dead relatives, and... If I remember the others I'll post them.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I haven't had any dreams about members from this forum but when I was more hardcore into forums (high school) I would have dreams about members of various forums I was a part of.

I attribute it to my then-lack of a real social life. In college I met lots of cool peeps and stopped having such dreams?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I have had many many dreams were I have been friends with a couple of musicians (13 combined) and about 3 dreams were I have met/been friends with TRiPPY.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
O_O *stalks you all in your sleep*

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
That you do empress, that you do.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I had a dream where TRiPPY and Digi where sitting on some church steps talking, and another where I appeared to them as Apricot. XD

Then Astrima and Blue where in this cube thing and I was Ultra Violet.

Shae

Shae

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
DiGi and TRiPPY have appeared in my dreams several times.
Anyone that knows me well enough knows that I'm a big voice actor fan.
I tend to dream about them a lot, and I've dreamt of meeting voice over actors that I haven't met before. ^_^

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I recently had a very strange dream with Nemoide, iLLViLLiAN, and Viperxmns from the forums!

I was in New Yprk City, in a department store, and I had to meet them at a hotel. So I ran out of the store, and bumped into iLLViLLiAN. Together, we ran like maniacs to hotel, knocking over pedestrians and hot dog salesmen. Finally, we got the the hotel, which had a huge light up NiGHTS on the front. :lol:

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

I recently had a very strange dream with Nemoide, iLLViLLiAN, and Viperxmns from the forums!

I was in New Yprk City, in a department store, and I had to meet them at a hotel. So I ran out of the store, and bumped into iLLViLLiAN. Together, we ran like maniacs to hotel, knocking over pedestrians and hot dog salesmen. Finally, we got the the hotel, which had a huge light up NiGHTS on the front. :(

haha, yeah why'd you take so long? :lol: Hotel Nightopia, 33rd and 5th..

I've forgotten details, but I'm pretty sure I've had at least one dream involving NiGHTS community members. As for random, I guess 'fictional' people, certainly..

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
:( I've had one dream with TRiPPY and one with Jof o_O

Cerulean Lee

Cerulean Lee

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
I've run into a lot of people in dreams that I've only met online. Less often I've dreamed about relatives who died before I was born or when I was young enough not to remember them.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I've had even more dreams with NiD.com people lately!

- One had TRiPPY in a crowd of people in a restaraunt watching "Strictly come Dancing" and then chanting "He's a Muffin!" while pointing pitchforks and torches at me. :lol:

- In another I had to send a sandwich to Scotland, so I had to name all the people I knew in Scotland, which apparently included TRIPPY, DiGi, Jof, ArchangelUK, and Animejosse. Yeah.

Now please do not question the logic (or lack there of) in my dreams. :D

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
That must have been some sandwich.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

That must have been some sandwich.

No, it wasn't. Is was like...greasy burned meat. Quite gross. I wouldn't subject anyone to it. There wasn't even buns. :)

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
I've never had any dreams about other members of this forum. I do, however, recall having a dream where Hideo Kojima (yes, THAT Hideo Kojima) lived about a block away from my house. Perhaps it's just a sign that I should really stop playing Metal Gear for a while.

PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:I like video games! 8D Video games video games video games... and movies. And Homestar Runner. And drawing and writing and reading and funny things and animals and animals doing funny things... *rambles on and on and on*
I've had at least two dreams with Maddie/ZootyCutie(a friend of mine from deviantART) in it. The first one, we were in my school's cafeteria eating lunch together(it was all-you-can-eat sushi for some reason) and just talking about stuff. There wasn't really much to this one.

In the second one, I was at the Brothers Chaps(creators of homestarrunner.com) house and, um, someone went missing in the woods(I can't remember if it was Mike, Matt or Chris[a guy I know at my school]) so Marzipan(one of the Homestar Runner characters) helped me to look for them. Then she went missing. That's when I found Maddie and told her about the situation, so we both went off into the woods in search of Marzipan and one of the guys.

MagicPickleFairy

MagicPickleFairy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Video Games, Anime, Musical Theater.
It's a very interesting concept for dreams, especially with the internet these days.

I myself have dreamed of meeting people I have only met online. Mostly people from other forums. I once went swimming with someone I met online in a very gross city river. Although it was very clean in the dream.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Whats weird is when you dream of people and you have no idea wtf they look like in RL only their forum avatar picture.

*shudder*
It's amazing the things your brain can magic up XD

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
ya bunch of weirdos! haha, no, i kid! i too have had such dreams, but they are usually game characters or anime characters...even though they're 2D.and mon own creations too, and it's slightly scary when your own characters start questioning your beliefs, when the beliefs helped create them in the first place!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users