Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So who still plays?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
So, I'm totally back, who still plays?

I think everyone needed a break after the MA:G and its repetitiveness...so much so, I gave up after week 3, and so fell out of the top 100 and landed on 117th place.

Oh my god, I really need to hand out some revenge on Magashi, the new mission utterly DESTROYED me the last time I played.

Whats everyone else been upto?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Roam, Blue, and myself are still up to our Harlequin shenanigans on the 360 servers. Blue's been a bit preoccupied but Roam and I are still working at it. Right now we're mostly working on leveling up and getting Roam a proper bath house. :(

I'm currently a level 107 Protranser. I want to get stronger by the next White Day event. By Howzer's pimp hand I shall obtain the Love Inferno!

Sadly, I think much of the N.S.G has kind of dropped off the radar for a while, especially on the Jester side. I think it was due to a combination of MAG burnout and general frustration at Sonic Team's slow updates. It's a shame. I was really looking forward to those pictures Jof and Avenrir were going to work on. Now I doubt we'll ever see them.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Good god, I thought everyone had given up on this O_O so I never bothered to sign up...
I wish we could find an innovative online game that was a little less heavy on our wallets...
If things pick up once again I might decide to come back to old PSU.

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Everyone needs a break from stuff sometimes, just so happens that going on non-stop in MA:G was enough to make me take my second PSU holiday...the first was massive, like the Christmas before the 1 up cup all the way through till about the month before the 1 up cup started. (The 1 up cup was an october event.)

Strangely, I've missed all of Sonic's birthdays. XD

But, I'm totally up for continuing playing, I think I've put in too much work with Silva to just give up on it now...especially since we've still to get most of the good stuff.

Good to hear you 360 siders are still going.

Edit: Holy guacamole, we've been chibbed down to 10 servers. Our hangout no longer exists D:

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
Yes, I try to play! It's hard to make the time now. :)

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Good to see there's some life on the 360 side....really hope they hurry up with the carnival, hopefully to pull some more people back.

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Despite almost never being here, yeah, I still play with Zero and Blue. I actually have my Bath House just about finished, I just got the Bamboo Pipe.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.

Despite almost never being here, yeah, I still play with Zero and Blue. I actually have my Bath House just about finished, I just got the Bamboo Pipe.

Hellz yeah! And how do you like it?

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,

Hellz yeah! And how do you like it?

It really adds to the atmosphere, actually. I just had to figure out where to set it up at. If you wanna take a look, I can hop online.

And I'm gonna have to wait to try and S rank these story missions. Not doable at my current level. D: Just gotta earn my PA Fragments the old fashioned way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users