Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi I am New!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Whistle

Whistle

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS/Sonic/Sega game and Nintendo games. XD I am a Reala Fan Though!
My Name is Whistle, I don't know exactly why..... I used to live in Scotland, but now I live in America. And I've always been a NiGHTS fan! :o

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Hello and welcome! Have a nice time here! :o

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
HAI!!! :o
CAUTION: People tend to get very...uncivilized around here, (if you haven't noticed already) so be careful!! XD
And if anyone asks, you didn't hear that from me...

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

HAI!!! :D
CAUTION: People tend to get very...uncivilized around here, (if you haven't noticed already) so be careful!! XD

Don't scare the newbie! :o

We're uncivilized in a good way. And we don't bite...much.

Have fun, and enjoy America! :wub:

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Greetings! and welcome to the Forums!

(and America)

Enjoy and have a good time :o
Yes... we are pretty uncivilized but NO ONE... yet... is in any way unkind...
great escape from reality...

Peace!

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

HAI!!! :wub:

if anyone asks,you did hear it from him >.> ...

Hi, (insert generic greeting here) anyways welcome, and people DO get crazy here, everyone does. I don't know why,but it happens, eventually, to everyone, even people who aren't crazy do turn crazy :o see ya on the forums. *pretends to wave*

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Hi! Welcome to America! Everything everyone says is true. WE'RE ALL CRAZY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! (insert Jackle Icon here)

I hope you have a wonderful time on the forums!

Mythic

Mythic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy critters, comics and animation, retro things, videogames, the 80's
Hey there! Welcome to the forums. Don't worry, the craziness that goes on around here isn't violent. Most of the time, anyways :)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Welcome to the party. Chips are over there. Pizza's in the basement. Enjoy yourself :)

Whistle

Whistle

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS/Sonic/Sega game and Nintendo games. XD I am a Reala Fan Though!

HAI!!! :D

:P Now I am little freaked out........ :lol:

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

:P Now I am little freaked out........ :lol:

don't worry,people DO get crazy here,but not in a bad way,but it might take a little to get used to :D

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Greetings and Salutations, welcome to the .com! ^^ I'm one of the crazy one's so beware! Grr... jking, I don't bite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users