Jump to content

Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your gender


  • Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your gender? (136 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you male or female?

  1. male (70 votes [51.47%])

    Percentage of vote: 51.47%

  2. female (66 votes [48.53%])

    Percentage of vote: 48.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81
~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The moon
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
I had forgotten PRiNCE was in GA. lol See you should totally move to GA. :B My messanger names are under my profile. ^^

#82
Huruyami

Huruyami

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Gender:Male
Oh. I want to now lol no, YOU SHOULD MOVE TO SC! I guess we could meet at that lake...err whats it called? Not lake thurmond, um...oh yeah, Clarks Hill! We could meet there and invite PRiNCE. Ahh, good times lol. Well, I sent you a pm with all my info.

#83
Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

    Crazy Regular

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I'm a beautiful male. However my hair isn't long, just medium length. I suppose I compensate by being fairly metro. Manicures, ear piercings, massage, I've done quite a bit. I'm not gay though. I'm entirely asexual. Frankly, that's fine by me. I have enough love for myself as it is. I don't think I could spare any for others.

#84
Angela-Marina

Angela-Marina

    Lurker

  • Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
I'm female, though I consider myself mentally adrogynous. I keep myself clean and my hair brushed, but I'm not into the typical 'female' thing of buying make-up and shoes and the like. The only clothes I actually enjoy buying are either geeky t-shirts, or extravagant stuff, like gothic dresses and frock coats. I'm partially bisexual with a preference towards males.

I see NiGHTS as adrogynous. Originally, I saw 'em as male, but ever since I actually got into the games I'm leaning closer to a 'female' version of NiGHTS.

#85
Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

    Member

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Connecticut, USA
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling

I see NiGHTS as adrogynous. Originally, I saw 'em as male, but ever since I actually got into the games I'm leaning closer to a 'female' version of NiGHTS.

Haha, that's almost exactly the way I see him! I've always thought of him as androgynous in his regular maren form, but whenever I try to imagine what he would look like as a human, I always imagine a girl. I guess I kind of balance that out by always using masculine pronouns when I talk about him. :)

#86
Tangocat777

Tangocat777

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Louisiana
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
I like to think I'm a man mentally. Albeit one who thinks that 99% men make the other 1% look bad.

#87
SQUiD

SQUiD

    Lurker

  • Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
XD I read that bit by PRiNCE about girls named prince... it made me sad, because people tend to think I'm male because of it.

But I definatly have breasts. And look VERY female. (Most of the time, anyway.)

#88
viperxmns

viperxmns

    Crazy Regular

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY
100% ma-male here. The 50-50 split is cool, perusing this forum I got the sense there were indeed a lot of female NiGHTS fans, which was probably one of Sonic Team's goals with the game. 'Specially since we got Claris and Elliot to represent, besides NiGHTS swinging either way. Another poll idea: Do you see NiGHTS as male or female, and relate that to everyone's actual gender.

#89
Tangocat777

Tangocat777

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Louisiana
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
I see him as a male, my sister (who has no opinion as far as I'm concerned) says NiGHTS is a crossdressing girl. Everyone beat up my sister. BTW isn't this more of a topic of how many NiGHTS lovers of each gender vote?

#90
Tyson Toast

Tyson Toast

    Lurker

  • Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

For me, it boils down to this: Everyone loves a good story. It doesn't matter if the story is a movie, a book, a video game, a comic strip; it doesn't matter if someone is male, female, straight, gay, fat, petite, white, black, brown, yellow or retarded. Everybody loves a good story.

The reason why we are here, the reason why we love NiGHTS is because it has a good story. Not just the story it tells, but the story we make up for it. The little details and metaphors that we are left to interpret.

Bottom line: NiGHTS has a good story. You don't have to be of either gender to appreciate that.

That's funny, I always found the story a bit underwhelming. I just like it for the music and atmosphere.


I'm sure you can guess my gender.

#91
Tangocat777

Tangocat777

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Louisiana
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
girl right?

#92
Fractal Evolution

Fractal Evolution

    Newbie

  • Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois, USA - In a sorta-comfty chair...
  • Interests:Depending on how I feel, they can vary from something completely ridiculous to extremely mundane.
I'm male.

As for the forums, I like that there is an equal balance between the male and female members. It's nice to see an equal interest in a subject.

#93
Tangocat777

Tangocat777

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Louisiana
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Especially with the stereotypes about video games. I need to show these results to my sister to prove NiD is not a girly game. Remember. It's still my sister season. Happy hunting.

#94
Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Gender:Male

I like to think I'm a man mentally. Albeit one who thinks that 99% men make the other 1% look bad.

QFT.

As for NiGHTS, I think the character is ambiguous in all respects. Genderless, ageless... The only thing NiGHTS is not is resolute.

#95
Tangocat777

Tangocat777

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Louisiana
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.

QFT.

As for NiGHTS, I think the character is ambiguous in all respects. Genderless, ageless... The only thing NiGHTS is not is resolute.

Yeah, I really only know basic text talk. Anything furthur than LMAO goes straight past me. Although I have a good idea of what the f is.

#96
Silvia Callisto

Silvia Callisto

    Lurker

  • Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:I don't know, but it sure looks like hell froze over.
Jeez, I voted and I never replied...silly me...

Girl here.

#97
Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Gender:Male

Yeah, I really only know basic text talk. Anything furthur than LMAO goes straight past me. Although I have a good idea of what the f is.

QFT: "Quoted For Truth". See also: "I agree," "Amen," "So say we all," "You said it!" etc.

#98
catchan2007

catchan2007

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)
I'm a girl :lol:

#99
Lone--Wanderer

Lone--Wanderer

    Newbie

  • Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Location:The depths of space.
Female here, despite what many people seem to think.

#100
Monophobe

Monophobe

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Yorkshire, England
Blokey bloke bloke here, and ain't I perdy :wub:

Posted Image





......no, not really :P :(

p.s. the hair is now over half way down my back, I should probly get a trim, but who's to say.

#101
ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

    Dreamer

  • Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Gender:Female
I'm a early girly. :3

#102
NoxiousNights

NoxiousNights

    Lurker

  • Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
YAY! There are a lot of females! *orgasm*

Just kiddin... I don't mind.
I am male. I think.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users