Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Exciting News

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I finally got my first 2x bonus on Gillwing. ^_^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

We got our broadband set up and i managed to get the wireless working without too many problems.

Win!

Now I can actually do stuff on our own PC again including site updates and artwork :B

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I found out I got an A on the Algebra 2 final!

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Not much good news yet, but it's something to look forward to.

Phantasy Star 0 has been confirmed for a US release, as well as Europe. But it's not coming out until fall. Ah well, I still have something to look forward to besides the con now.

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
I managed to wedge a little NiGHTS inspired item into Gaia..... HURAAAAAAH~

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Only a few weeks till i turn 18! X3

I'm so excited~

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Not much good news yet, but it's something to look forward to.

Phantasy Star 0 has been confirmed for a US release, as well as Europe. But it's not coming out until fall. Ah well, I still have something to look forward to besides the con now.

Until FALL? Aw. :lol: I just heard it was supposed to come out sometime this year... just like the DSi release. Is there a US date for that too?

Well, I'm in a great mood! I finished both mine and my sister's boots yesterday! And bye the looks of the ice, I think I've got a snow day today. Yup, definite SNOW DAY! ^^

renegade_sanzo

renegade_sanzo

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, sleeping, digital art, video games, singing, tattoos/piercings, anime, manga, tegaki blog, cosplay (mostly crossplay), conventions, horror movies, ball-joint dolls, Pinky St. figures, resin figures.<br /><br />Xbox Live gamertag: Renegade Sanzo<br />Gaia Online: Ice Prince Yuki<br />FF.net: Renegade Sanzo<br />AIM: Renegade Sanzo<br />Tegaki blog: Renegade Sanzo<br />Cosplay.com: Renegade Sanzo
My kitty had kittens on Christmas day! 8D

And I may graduate college fairly soon and make something of myself. Holy cow, the real world!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Tomorrow I depart for Buffalo, NY to check out the University's Library Science graduate program!

It will be the farthest I've ever driven alone (I expect over 6 hours). Also the first time I've really travelled somewhere alone (overnight). I've never even been to a resturaunt by myself before. So I'm excited.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Road trips are fuuuun. Good luck to ya, Nemoide.

I'm feeling a bit optimistic and peppy about the potential of moving out next month. I'll have a roommate, but I can only foresee it as life full of epic lulz.
Plus, I'd have the freedom to hang up all my posters and pictures.. homg, awesome. I don't have any furniture but being able to decorate how I WANT is a simply lovely thought.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I've got multiple things. First, yesterday I got my self a psone and a copy of Final Fantasy VII in good condition!! Second, I'm getting a car with my tax refund in a few months! And finally, today makes two years since I finally got my own copy of NiD!!!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
This morning was the anniversary of my first dream with NiGHTS. :lol:

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I got accepted to University at Buffalo! Grad school ahoy!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I got a blog!

www.noctournewonderland.bolgspot.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users