Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Have you become afraid of something as the result of a nightmare?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Hello, dreamers. Let us step out of the brightness of Nightopia and into a place just as real, but not as brightly lit- Nightmare!

Has a phobia arisen as the result of a particurly frightening nightmare? Many fears come from disturbing images or experiences, but some can be born of our own mind.

My arachnophobia resulted from the following nightmare. It played out like a movie trailer. After an outside shot of a highrise building in a cosmopolitan city, the "camera" cut inside. A couple was getting out of their seats, shaking hands with a buisnesswoman in a high corner office with large windows when suddenly a little girl in a party dress (presumeably the couple's daughter) began screaming. A number of small, fuzzy spiders were crawling up her legs and dress. The adults began screaming as well. The dream cut to an old janitor standing in a datkened mall. As he said the (mentally scarring) phrase, "Thank You, Spider", a large tarantula (up to his waist) crawled up next to him.

I had been a person who never understood arachnophobia (I still do not) prior to the "giant spider dream", and I found the rather cool bugs. The morning after this dream, I had every item of relation to spiders in my home removed, even my coveted toy which I named (no kidding) "Bella, Queen of Spiders", which "transformed" from a lady to a pink spider.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? My cousin's fear of wolves an my friend's fear of gypsies, however irrational, came from nightmares, so I assume this is fairly common.

Your thoughts? (And yes, the boss in Journey of Dreams' name *did* almost give me a heart attack)

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
My fear of heights stemmed from a nightmare. I had a nightmare that I basically fell from a building and, well died. Now I really hate going near any railings that are really high up.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I guess this counts.
There was this book of scary stories in my 6th grade class. Simple enough right? So I read it. Some of the stories were genuinely scary or creepy. I was fine, but I had a nightmare about several of the stories within the book. I couldn't stand sitting near the bookshelf in class. I would freak out if I even saw the cover. A few days later, my mom e-mailed my teacher and he removed it from the class.
I think the book also brought on my fear of the dark.
(It sounds so cheesy to be afraid of a book or gaining a fear of the dark in 6th grade.)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

My fear of heights stemmed from a nightmare. I had a nightmare that I basically fell from a building and, well died. Now I really hate going near any railings that are really high up.

Me too. I had a dream that my parents through me off a balcony into the underworld. (lovely, isn't it?). I now hate it when people touch me whn I'm near a railing.

(It sounds so cheesy to be afraid of a book or gaining a fear of the dark in 6th grade.)

not really. My friend is afraid of gypsies because she had a dream about gypsies killing toddlers with sliced tomatoes at Wal-Mart. THAT is cheesy. :blink:

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I've never been a victim of this... although, I used to fear heights but I had a nightmare of falling a long distance twords the ground FROM a high height and my fear was gone :/ to this day I have no phobia's that I am presently aware of...

hmm... phobia's caused by dreams eh? maybe we can find out how people get Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (actual phobia... means, ironically, fear of big words)

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
This has actually happened quite recently. I had a very strange dream involving a garage sale and Gintama, but that's beside the point! :blink:
In it, there was this guy that was rolling around on a mat spread out at the garage sale, who was in a straitjacket. There was a giant hand stretching from the table next to him, and waving around using weird gestures. I don't know why, but it was just CREEPY.
Ever since, I've had this fear of of psychopaths and straitjackets! <_<

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
For a few months after a move, I had a fear of falling asleep because I had nightmares almost every night, mostly about big storms (hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.). I also gained a fear of the dark at an early age because of various nightmares concerning things chasing me in the dark. Although, now I think it's just the shadows and sounds that bothered me because I sleep in pitch-black every night now. I've found out that most of my sleeping problems were because I need complete darkness to sleep well. Ironic, isn't it? But now I can't sleep with toothbrushes in my sight because of a nightmare about floating toothbrushes that moved and brushed my teeth on their own. :P I'm dead serious. After I had that dream, I secured all toothbrushes in our hotel bathroom (my family was on vacation) under cups, and then put weights on top of the cups. I knew it was irrational, but I couldn't help it.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
The Cookie Monster fused with Globox from the Rayman series.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
I am afraid of being in a silent room from a nightmare...

I was in a silent room with a tv, and suddenly, a really loud noise came from the tv and then evil laughter, I still don't know if it was a dream or real, anyways after that I ran out of the room and thats all I can remember.

I'm still freaked out, and will never stay in a silent room by myself unless im under something and I can't see into the room. :P

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I remembered something about my fear of the dark. In the year of the nightmare, my fear was way more intense. I could barely stand being outside at night. I found it hard to go out at night; I had to be with somebody.
To this day, I don't enter a room if I can't see into it. I have to reach around and turn on the light before I take a step in.

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
When I was really young, I had an extremely vivid lucid nightmare about a skeleton and ended up developing a horrible phobia of them for a long time afterwards. After studying skeletal anatomy to improve my art, the phobia disappeared.

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
When I was pretty young, I had a phobia of (don't laugh) the subway which was caused by a nightmare. Basically, in the nightmare, my father and sister got on a train without me despite my screaming to get their attention. I managed to jump on the train from the platform, but I wound up holding on for dear life to a train that seemed to be breaking the sound barrier. And then I fell off.

Thankfully, the phobia went away after a *very, very long* while, but just looking at the tracks still makes me feel uneasy.

Nightingale

Nightingale

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

I guess this counts.
There was this book of scary stories in my 6th grade class. Simple enough right? So I read it. Some of the stories were genuinely scary or creepy. I was fine, but I had a nightmare about several of the stories within the book. I couldn't stand sitting near the bookshelf in class. I would freak out if I even saw the cover. A few days later, my mom e-mailed my teacher and he removed it from the class.
I think the book also brought on my fear of the dark.

Sorry to "thread necro" this, but was the book you read from this series? If so, then the exact same thing happened to me! I think I read the third one, and at the time it was okay, but I had such a hard time getting to sleep that night, and the next morning I couldn't even touch the book. I had to throw it out into the hall with my feet and bury it under something. Brrr. Fears for years.

As for dreams though, I think the opposite thing happened to me. When I was little I used to be scared of spiders, and every night when I went to sleep, the second I closed my eyes I'd be in this PIT full of them. Eventually I told my mom about it, and she told me to imagine, when I saw the spiders, that a bird would swoop down and eat them all up. And it worked wonderfully. ^_^ No more fear of spiders.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Sorry to "thread necro" this, but was the book you read from this series? If so, then the exact same thing happened to me! I think I read the third one, and at the time it was okay, but I had such a hard time getting to sleep that night, and the next morning I couldn't even touch the book. I had to throw it out into the hall with my feet and bury it under something. Brrr. Fears for years.

As for dreams though, I think the opposite thing happened to me. When I was little I used to be scared of spiders, and every night when I went to sleep, the second I closed my eyes I'd be in this PIT full of them. Eventually I told my mom about it, and she told me to imagine, when I saw the spiders, that a bird would swoop down and eat them all up. And it worked wonderfully. ^_^ No more fear of spiders.

I think that is the book! *shudder* It's still creepy to look at after all these years.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
When i was a little kid I had a really bad nightmare about me and my mum crossing a busy road up the street from us. In the dream i had a pair of new white shoes. We walked to an island in the middle of the road and waited to cross and the traffic zoomed past us and i held her hand, but then she let go and my shoes stuck to the ground, she walked off and left me stuck to the middle of the road and couldn't hear me shouting on her. lollers.

I dislike crossing busy roads because of it, I'm total hardcore about using traffic-light crossings.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
The earliest dream I can remember stemmed a fear of...(are ya ready for this?)

An episode of the powerpuff girls.

To abriviate it, I was attack by one of there villians (dubbed 'Mr. Mime' in the show) in a hoplessly black and white world, which was unusual because I normally dream in colour. I only rencently gained the nerve to watch that episode again

...Wimpy, eh?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

The earliest dream I can remember stemmed a fear of...(are ya ready for this?)

An episode of the powerpuff girls.

To abriviate it, I was attack by one of there villians (dubbed 'Mr. Mime' in the show) in a hoplessly black and white world, which was unusual because I normally dream in colour. I only rencently gained the nerve to watch that episode again

...Wimpy, eh?

I can beat that.

I once had a nightmare that Mahna Mahna from the Muppets was popped up at the foot of my bed and started singing. Tame, right? Well, I scared me soooo much to be in the dark after that (even with a night light)

Now I love Mahna Mahna. Go fig...

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Test anxiety.

I've had multiple dreams where I've been forced to take a test on something that I know nothing about, or that I've failed one. (Rare examples of dreams that I have that make sense. Usually they're relatively random or impossible in real life.)

I've developed more of a phobia of having test anxiety than just getting nervous over a test itself. I hardly ever study, and I still do very well in them, but what really makes me freak out are pop quizzes. I'm fine with them unless I don't really understand the concepts- which rarely happens in the few classes where the teachers actually spring these things. But now, I guess I'm super focused in class because I don't want to take a test and fail it if there's some way that I could've learned the material.

A phobia of having test anxiety.

That's probably a new one.

MagicPickleFairy

MagicPickleFairy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Video Games, Anime, Musical Theater.
When I was very young, I used to freak out in class weekly. Although in my older years I have been having Nightmares of freaking out during High School and College. The nightmares have made me fear freaking out during class a lot.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

When I was very young, I used to freak out in class weekly. Although in my older years I have been having Nightmares of freaking out during High School and College. The nightmares have made me fear freaking out during class a lot.

That's similar to what happened to me.

I've had one or two classroom dreams in some of my actual classroom, and maybe the other three or so in places that were totally unrecognizable.

After last night, though, I'm scared of my Mum. T-T She's awfully frightening when she combines a lecture with a rant and has a bunch of wire coathangers in her hands... :D

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I don't often have nightmares, but when I do they never cause any real phobia in me. I think nightmares are an opportunity to face our fears and doubts without the consequences of real life.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I am cursed by having terrible nightmares of horror flicks I HAVE NEVER SEEN, so you'd think I would go see them because I have nothing to fear lose? Nah, I try not to go near them but sometimes I'll think "I think I'm good for this one" then there's just more than the previews for it on my mind.

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
I had a nightmare when I was young about roller coasters. I was in an indoor roller coaster, and it burned my feet off. They were burnt to the bone!

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
Princess Peach. Seriously. (I was little... like, 5.) She was mad at me for not being a Mario fan and she chased me... with a knife. That's freaking scary when you're 5.

Other than that... not really.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Princess Peach. Seriously. (I was little... like, 5.) She was mad at me for not being a Mario fan and she chased me... with a knife. That's freaking scary when you're 5.

Other than that... not really.

That's bizarre! Have you recovered? :D

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hm.. don't think so.. maybe I've just questioned something a bit more after dreaming about it. One time I had a dream involving a ventriloquist dummy at a trailer park, and I think that may be the only time I can remember a dream startling me awake. But dummies don't particularly affect me, even after that dream.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

That's bizarre! Have you recovered? :lol:

Yeah... well... mostly... :unsure:

MiTCH

MiTCH

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
It's not so much a fear, but I get a little jumpy near large mirrors because of these nightmares I used to have around kindergarten and first grade where I would walk into the bathroom in an almost trance-like state, turn, look into the mirror, and promptly collapse on the ground choking to death, with my hand around my neck, trying to break free from whatever invisible force held me there. It wouldn't be so bad if this dream had only happened once, but I had it many times.

I also hate long corridors. In a hotel, where I have my weirdest dreams and most restless nights, I dreamed that I was walking down a scarcely lit hallway with doors every few feet, each one eerily creaking when I walked by. One of them had a Redead's hand poking out. I was finally scared awake when one door opened, letting a large yellow snake fall out, which lunged for me, hissing, with it's mouth opening with the top, bottom, and both sides separated in a rather hard to describe fashion. Something like it shows up in Spore.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Let's see, I'm not afraid anymore, but I've been having recurring dreams for years now about 'vampires'. It's in quotation marks cuz these 'vampires' do not act like 'vampires' at all, just psycho murderers. But for some reason, my subconscious dubbed them vampires. For years they tormented me, chasing me, attacking me, killing people I loved, so on. This made me very afraid of vampires IRL.

Eventually I spontaneously learned how to lucid dream and how to defend myself. A bit of a war followed for a short time, because we were evenly matched. THEN, as time went on and they KEPT COMING BACK SO MUCH, I learned how to do lucid dreamlike things without being fully lucid, ie, making things/people catch fire, summoning stabby objects out of nowhere, and mad beatdown skillz. It became a reflex almost. Now, they STILL try to attack me, but well... it doesn't work out so great for them.

Lemme put it this way: One recent dream, I was at an amusement park. Suddenly, a 'vampire' grabbed me from behind! Out of pure reflex, I broke his arm (OFF), then set him on fire. I took a moment to ponder why the fire was blue, then went back to riding the roller coaster.

So anyway, I am no longer afraid of them, but mentioning the word 'vampire' to me, or heaven forbid, CALLING me one, is a fantastic way to rile me up/piss me off.

THANKS SUBCONSCIOUS

Vulpa

Vulpa

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Mmm...stuff~!
I used to be scared of pinball (machines and the like) because of a nightmare I had when I was about 5 or 6. Not scared of them anymore, I'm basically a Pinball wiz now. Still not exactly sure how I got over that fear though..
Whenever we (me and family) went to a nearby arcade I'd almost literally run away from the side of pinball machines. Over the years, the arcades closed. I guess that's when I had the chance to recover.
And then I got Sonic Adventure with those pinball boards and I was addicted. So I love pinball now~

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
WOW. Some of us have really messed-up subconciouses. (Is that even a word? :))

Why do our brains want us dead in such bizarre, menally-scarring ways?

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Well, at least my brain also provided a solution- lucidity/ asskicking!

Really, I just think it's just those fears we all have and bury in our head coming up as close as they can to the surface. Because fear never goes away. >_> or, rarely, I should say.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

WOW. Some of us have really messed-up subconciouses. (Is that even a word? :lol:)

Why do our brains want us dead in such bizarre, menally-scarring ways?

Maybe it's not our brains, because our brains are part of us, but some other-worldy force that hates us all and wants us dead, but can only reach that in our dreams... you never know, now do you?

And yes. we all truly do have really messed-up subconsciouses. :D

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Maybe it's not our brains, because our brains are part of us, but some other-worldy force that hates us all and wants us dead, but can only reach that in our dreams...

Like an evil man with six hands and no face, perhaps? :unsure:

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
Wow, reading these has brought back some memories I haven't looked at in freaking EONS oo()

For some reason the old '80s Viacom logo was in a nightmare I had as a little kid and I would hide my face and cover my ears whenever it came on for a couple of years after XD No issues now!

Sierra: I can totally relate. For a while throughout my childhood I used to have dreams about people and shadowy figures chasing me and trying to capture me, usually for something about me or something I possessed. Never did figure that part out, but eventually I learned to turn my dreams around so that I could hide from them and escape. Nowadays when those dreams come to me, I hide and escape, then go and taunt and humiliate them and escape their chasing me again. It's pretty fun actually, wish I was in such good shape in real life XD

Nocturne Wonderland: You know, it occurred to me not long after finishing JoD: Nightmaren apparently have to draw information from the victim to know how to attack them. For Helen it was her guilt over not practicing violin with her mom; for Will it was his fear of being alone after his father left. Reading back through everyone's posts, several of us can trace the root of a nightmare to something they saw or did in the real world, like the Scary Stories books for example.

Anyone notice a pattern? :3

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

For some reason the old '80s Viacom logo was in a nightmare I had as a little kid and I would hide my face and cover my ears whenever it came on for a couple of years after XD No issues now!

Noctourne Wonderland: You know, it occurred to me not long after finishing JoD: Nightmaren apparently have to draw information from the victim to know how to attack them. For Helen it was her guilt over not practicing violin with her mom; for Will it was his fear of being alone after his father left. Reading back through everyone's posts, several of us can trace the root of a nightmare to something they saw or did in the real world, like the Scary Stories books for example.

The V of Doom? It looks like it's about to come out of the TV! Compare to this, though, and the nightmares will return-

It traumatised kids all over Russia. :)

The Nightmaren do seem to be personalised. For example, there's the broken music box in Queen Bella's area, and Puffy is battled in a way similar to basketball.

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
I am... kinda embarrassed to admit this... but... I'm afraid of jesters. YES. I know. NiGHTS fan who's scared of jesters. It came from a nightmare I had when I was seven or so where a jester popped out of a shower drain with a knife and started to slice off my skin... and then there was the one with the hamster who bit me so hard I could see the bone in my hands where it bit. So, I'm scared of hamsters... and jesters.

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^

The V of Doom? It looks like it's about to come out of the TV! Compare to this, though, and the nightmares will return-

It traumatised kids all over Russia. :lol:

OH MY GOD that would have terrified me as a kid! OO() For a second there I remembered how scared I was of that damn Viacom commercial XD

I am... kinda embarrassed to admit this... but... I'm afraid of jesters. YES. I know. NiGHTS fan who's scared of jesters. It came from a nightmare I had when I was seven or so where a jester popped out of a shower drain with a knife and started to slice off my skin... and then there was the one with the hamster who bit me so hard I could see the bone in my hands where it bit. So, I'm scared of hamsters... and jesters.

Damn O_o; You didn't perhaps catch a glimpse of Pennywise the Clown in action from Stephen King's IT did you?

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
Yes... once before bed, a like, complete glimpse, right before bed when I was five, and had to watch the entire thing last year for English. -sob- IT WAS TRAUMATIC!! I freaked out so bad, that I had to be taken out of the room whenever it came on.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

OH MY GOD that would have terrified me as a kid! OO() For a second there I remembered how scared I was of that damn Viacom commercial XD

I don't even know what's supposed to be happening there. It's just so strange.

Yes... once before bed, a like, complete glimpse, right before bed when I was five, and had to watch the entire thing last year for English. -sob- IT WAS TRAUMATIC!! I freaked out so bad, that I had to be taken out of the room whenever it came on.

You had to watch "It" for English? What was the lesson? "How to Write a Traumatising Screenplay"?

Now if it was "Tim Curry 101", then that would be awsome. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users