Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who plays animal crossing world wide

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Hello,

I finally found my game that was lost for like months now and I got my wifi to work. XD Unfortunately, I need to tidey up my town XD after months of not playing, but I would like to see if my wifi is working to visit other people's towns. If you have one, you can pm me the friend code, name, and town name. I would love to visit someone's town and get to meet you. I'm testing it now. Anyone want to volunteer? :(

Snugs

Snugs

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Once I de-weed my town in a sec, I'll give you my FC.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
wish i could,but my internet doesn't support the ds,and I don't have a wi-fi usb connector either, thats why I can't wait for animal crossing city folk,I'll give you my FC when that comes out :huh: and then i can get my animals to stop complaining that im the only one they talk to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users