Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shadows Across Nightopia

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia sat down on the ground. "O.K. BASS CYBEAST, I guess all we can do is wait. I'm glad they are resistant to fire, that may come in handy in the long run."

"I hate waiting." Reala grumbled as he began to pace in the air.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.

Illusia sat down on the ground. "O.K. BASS CYBEAST, I guess all we can do is wait. I'm glad they are resistant to fire, that may come in handy in the long run."

"I hate waiting." Reala grumbled as he began to pace in the air.

BASS CYBEAST: Heh you're just like a friend I know Reala.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Reala glares at BASS CYBEAST causing Illusia to giggle as Jackle juggled his cards to pass the time.

"It reminds me of NiGHTS...he always hates to wait." Illusia replied before looking worried and a little sad. "I can't help but worry about him and the others...and of the Shadows. Do you think we'll be strong enough?"

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Reala glares at BASS CYBEAST causing Illusia to giggle as Jackle juggled his cards to pass the time.

"It reminds me of NiGHTS...he always hates to wait." Illusia replied before looking worried and a little sad. "I can't help but worry about him and the others...and of the Shadows. Do you think we'll be strong enough?"

BASS CYBEAST: It reminds me of a certain super fast blue hedgehog & a certain black one. I wouldn't be surprised if Reala knew who I was referring to. After all Mobius seems to be connected to Nightopia just like Earth is. And yeah we will be. You don't just take over an entire world & expect no one to oppose you after all. Those Shadows have a serious problem now that we're here to fight.

*An evil laugh is heard nearby*

???: Well well looks like I get to destroy some pathetic mortals. I think I'll start with all of you! Destruction is the ultimate fate of all!! *Fire blazes all around us, erupting from the ground*

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia jumps up and looks at the flames that have surrounded them. "I guess SHE doesn't like the competition." Illusia comments trying to hide her surprise and fear as she used her powers to create a light dome to protect them from the flames. "But how did she find us? And does anyone have a way to extinguish flames because I can't keep this dome up forever."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia jumps up and looks at the flames that have surrounded them. "I guess SHE doesn't like the competition." Illusia comments trying to hide her surprise and fear as she used her powers to create a light dome to protect them from the flames. "But how did she find us? And does anyone have a way to extinguish flames because I can't keep this dome up forever."

BASS CYBEAST: !! What are you doing here Gades!?  You shouldn't exist anymore!

Gades: Heheheh, you should know us sinistrals aren't so easy to kill nor are we to stay dead.  I shall enjoy destroying you all.  Heheheh and these shadows your referring to sound like they enjoy destruction as much as I do!  As for your friends, I am the Sinistral of Destruction, Gades.  You'll all die by my destructive power.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: Sheesh! This guy sounds like Jackle on a sugar high!

Jackle: HEY! I'm not that bad!

Reala: Now is not the time to debate this...BASS CYBEAST can you handle that joker...I'll handle the flames.

Jackle: Let me help too with that guy I've got a winning hand that should be a real "charge"...

Jackle pulls out a Royal Flush that seems to be sparking electricity and throws it at Gades giving the lauging sinstral quite a shock.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: Sheesh! This guy sounds like Jackle on a sugar high!

Jackle: HEY! I'm not that bad!

Reala: Now is not the time to debate this...BASS CYBEAST can you handle that joker...I'll handle the flames.

Jackle: Let me help too with that guy I've got a winning hand that should be a real "charge"...

Jackle pulls out a Royal Flush that seems to be sparking electricity and throws it at Gades giving the lauging sinstral quite a shock.

BASS CYBEAST: Yeah I can, lets roll guys and be careful, this guy is a God of Destruction.  1 of 4 Sinestrals of Destruction, Death, Chaos and Fear.  He's the weakest of them all but is still a major threat.  GIGA-XIS you ready to send this guy back to the grave once more?

GIGA-XIS: Bring it on!   This guy has nothing on Lord Beerus the Destroyer, so taking him down after all our training will be a piece of cake!

BASS CYBEAST: Right then!  Lets go, EM Wavechange!  BASS CYBEAST on air, Transcode 007 INVINCIBLE GIGA-XISBASS!!  *GIGA-XIS fuses with me and we become GIGA-XISBASS*

GIGA-XISBASS: Legendary hero and champion of right!  God of elements GIGA-XISBASS has arrive!  *I say as I pull out my rainbow sword GODRAMASA* Wavebattle ride on!  *He charges Gades*

Gades: Graah!  Like that lightning is gonna do much!  Bring it on then you foolish mortals!  *He sends a massive wave of fire at us all*

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: still holding her light shield up: Yikes! This is starting to get a little too hot guys! I don't know how much longer I can hold up my shield.

:Reala concentrates and manages to conjure some ice crystals that begin to melt and cause the fire to die down.: That should help. Watch out for that fire blast GIGA-IXSBASS!

Jackle: If he's the weakest I don't WANT to meet the rest of them!

From somewhere behind a rock hits Gades in the head, thrown by a blond haired girl with a pink shirt. Along side her is a boy with sandy brown hair wearing shorts and a vest, a blue haired boy in blue shorts and shirt and a pink haired girl in an orange dress outfit. They each were armed with rocks from the ground around them and were throwing them at Gades desperate to help.

Helen: Leave them alone!!!

Will: chucks another rock: Yeah!

Elliot: Throws one that hits Gades in the eye: Beat it you bad excuse for a candle!

Claris: Throws a rock that hits Gades in the arm: Go Away you big bully!

Illusia: I don't believe it! Visitors!

Reala: Very familiar visitors to me...

Jackle: Me too...

Illusia: Huh? (she never met them only heard about them from NiGHTS)

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: still holding her light shield up: Yikes! This is starting to get a little too hot guys! I don't know how much longer I can hold up my shield.

:Reala concentrates and manages to conjure some ice crystals that begin to melt and cause the fire to die down.: That should help. Watch out for that fire blast GIGA-IXSBASS!

Jackle: If he's the weakest I don't WANT to meet the rest of them!

From somewhere behind a rock hits Gades in the head, thrown by a blond haired girl with a pink shirt. Along side her is a boy with sandy brown hair wearing shorts and a vest, a blue haired boy in blue shorts and shirt and a pink haired girl in an orange dress outfit. They each were armed with rocks from the ground around them and were throwing them at Gades desperate to help.

Helen: Leave them alone!!!

Will: chucks another rock: Yeah!

Elliot: Throws one that hits Gades in the eye: Beat it you bad excuse for a candle!

Claris: Throws a rock that hits Gades in the arm: Go Away you big bully!

Illusia: I don't believe it! Visitors!

Reala: Very familiar visitors to me...

Jackle: Me too...

Illusia: Huh? (she never met them only heard about them from NiGHTS)

GIGA-XISBASS: Protectga, Shellga, Stoneskin II!!  *He casts the spells on us all protecting us from most of the damage*  So Elliot, Claris, Will and Helen are all here.  Heh it's a visitor reunion or bargain sale up here heheh.  Hey guys, be careful attacking him!  He's a God of Destruction who makes Wizeman look like a Level 3 in power comparison!  Destroying everything around him is his thing.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: Drops her shield: Great...that does not sound good...

She forms a ball of light in her hand and throws it at Gades hoping to blind him so that it could buy them some time.

Jackle flies from the circle to help protect Helen, Will, Claris and Elliot in case Gades turns to attack them.

Jackle: Hey GIGA-XISBASS could you do something to get rid of this guy before we all become charcoal?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: Drops her shield: Great...that does not sound good...

She forms a ball of light in her hand and throws it at Gades hoping to blind him so that it could buy them some time.

Jackle flies from the circle to help protect Helen, Will, Claris and Elliot in case Gades turns to attack them.

Jackle: Hey GIGA-XISBASS could you do something to get rid of this guy before we all become charcoal?

GIGA-XISBASS: Sure thing Jackle.  *Pulls out GODRAMASA*  Since we don't have time to deal with this clown, I'll just finish him off with Burst Mode.

Gades:  You finish me off!?  Ha not when I have a hostage!  *Jumps high in the air and lands behind Helen and grabs her by the neck.  Just try and hurt me.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: This guy is becoming a major headache...now what...I could turn invisible but he might hear me coming up behind him...

Helen: Let me go! :Kicks Gades in the kneecaps:

Jackle: winces: I personally hope that hurts...

Will: picks up a stick and hits Gades where (cough) the sun don't shine...if you get my drift: Put her down!

Reala: I really wish we had what Visitors call a taser...might knock this clown down long enough for GIGA-XISBASS to blast him back where he came from!

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: This guy is becoming a major headache...now what...I could turn invisible but he might hear me coming up behind him...

Helen: Let me go! :Kicks Gades in the kneecaps:

Jackle: winces: I personally hope that hurts...

Will: picks up a stick and hits Gades where (cough) the sun don't shine...if you get my drift: Put her down!

Reala: I really wish we had what Visitors call a taser...might knock this clown down long enough for GIGA-XISBASS to blast him back where he came from!

Gades: Grr, you little brat!  *Smashes her into the ground*  Know your place little girl.  I'm a God and you are a lowly human! *Smacks Will into a boulder with his free hand*  I'm not as easy to hurt as you would think!  You are all weaponless and have not the combat experience of those humans who have managed to kill me and my siblings on 4 occasions somehow.  They are all lucky though compared to you.

GIGA-XISBASS: ....Gades, you're so screwed now.  Burst Mode.  Heavenly Senbonsakura of Eden! *1000 cherry blossom scatter around the Gades as GIGA-XISBASS rapidly slashes through the him from all sides at the brink of light 100 times*  My sword GODRAMASA will make you pay Gades.  Those of evil might shall fear the holy light of this divine sword.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Will: Ow...that hurt...

Helen: groans

Illusia, Elliot and Claris go over to the two and begin to tend to their injuries, Illusia creating her light bandages to wrap any cuts that the two might have and handed them to Elliot and Claris since the other two Visitors may not trust her enough for them to touch them.

Reala: watches GIGA-XISBASS attack: This should be good...and hopefully will take care of this clown.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Will: Ow...that hurt...

Helen: groans

Illusia, Elliot and Claris go over to the two and begin to tend to their injuries, Illusia creating her light bandages to wrap any cuts that the two might have and handed them to Elliot and Claris since the other two Visitors may not trust her enough for them to touch them.

Reala: watches GIGA-XISBASS attack: This should be good...and hopefully will take care of this clown.

Gades: *Is sent flying a few feet from the visitors but still in their sight and hearing range* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!  You insolent freak!  I'll destroy you!!  Though that was risky, you could've killed the girl with that stunt heheheh.

GIGA-XISBASS: Shut up you poor excuse for a God.  Lord Beerus is better at destruction and he's the God of Destruction of Universe 7 and a neutral person.  GODRAMASA here was forged by the creator of humanity himself, GOD HOSANNA.    It can't harm those of good and pure intent nor the innocent.   It can only heal them and purify the evil that possess them if any.  Evil like you however are cut to shreds by this holy blade.  Time to finish you off.  You like destruction?  Fine then you can meet your end by the superweapon of destruction.  OMEGA!!  *A circle of green orbs surround GIGA-XISBASS and move forward and from them emerge a giantic monster of destruction*

OMEGA:  DESTROY!!!!!  *A massive ball of energy is created and slammed down on Gades, erasing him from existence once again*

Gades: This isn't over you foolish punks!!  GRAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA  I'll return for revenge!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!  *Explodes* 

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Reala: Couldn't happen to a better creep...

Illusia: That's true...:turns to Will and Helen: Feeling any better?

Will: A little...

Helen: Yes...but who are you and why is Reala working with you if you're good?

Claris: Elliot and I have the same questions especially about Reala and Jackle...

Illusia: Would you like the long story or the short story?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Reala: Couldn't happen to a better creep...

Illusia: That's true...:turns to Will and Helen: Feeling any better?

Will: A little...

Helen: Yes...but who are you and why is Reala working with you if you're good?

Claris: Elliot and I have the same questions especially about Reala and Jackle...

Illusia: Would you like the long story or the short story?

GIGA-XISBASS: I'd go with the long story, Even I'm curious about what's going on and could use a refresher cause it feels like we've been frozen in time for 3 years since we first met you Illusia.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: takes a deep breath: It all started when these shadow creatures appeared in Nightopia and began wrecking havoc. NiGHTS left me to watch over the Dream Gate, for those that don't know me I'm Illusia, while he went to battle the shadow creatures. After some time I decided to enter Nightopia to go after NiGHTS. Once there I found that it was in even more chaos than before. That's when I ran into Vison and we teamed up. We then ran into Jackle who told us NiGHTS was taken by the shadow creatures along with Vision's friend TORiAS. Then we ran into Reala who told us the creatures had been in Nightmare too and wiped out Wizeman. We regrouped to a cave where I took care of Reala's and Jackle's injuries. It was there that NiGHTS got a hold of me though our telepathic link that Reala has too, we're triplets I'm the youngest. He, Noctourne, and TORiAS let us know that the shadows seemed to be up to something some of them were trying to Dualize with each other or something like that. TORiAS told us to come to find Vampirim in Specter's Woods Vision was able to convince to help us. We then found Sililoqui following us and we were definitely not going to leave a little Nightmaren like her alone. We were on our way to find friends of Vampirim to help us defeat the Shadowbeings when we ran into GIGA-IXS and BASS CYBEAST who allowed us to heal and rest at their safe Nightopian world. It was there that NiGHTS told us that the leader of these beings was a she and she seemed very powerful. We gathered some more of GIGA-IXS and BASS CYBEAST's friends to continue on our quests. We were heading to find those friends of Vampirim and to rescue our captive friends from the only place that I can think of that would be their base...The Terror Mountains of Nightmare, where no one has ever fully explored and is the most dangerous because of the volcanoes among other dangers. We were waiting for two of GIGA-IXS and BASS CYBEAST's friends to return from scoping out the area when that creep attacked us. That's the whole story. Phew...

Reala: That's probably the best way to sum everything up...

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: takes a deep breath: It all started when these shadow creatures appeared in Nightopia and began wrecking havoc. NiGHTS left me to watch over the Dream Gate, for those that don't know me I'm Illusia, while he went to battle the shadow creatures. After some time I decided to enter Nightopia to go after NiGHTS. Once there I found that it was in even more chaos than before. That's when I ran into Vison and we teamed up. We then ran into Jackle who told us NiGHTS was taken by the shadow creatures along with Vision's friend TORiAS. Then we ran into Reala who told us the creatures had been in Nightmare too and wiped out Wizeman. We regrouped to a cave where I took care of Reala's and Jackle's injuries. It was there that NiGHTS got a hold of me though our telepathic link that Reala has too, we're triplets I'm the youngest. He, Noctourne, and TORiAS let us know that the shadows seemed to be up to something some of them were trying to Dualize with each other or something like that. TORiAS told us to come to find Vampirim in Specter's Woods Vision was able to convince to help us. We then found Sililoqui following us and we were definitely not going to leave a little Nightmaren like her alone. We were on our way to find friends of Vampirim to help us defeat the Shadowbeings when we ran into GIGA-IXS and BASS CYBEAST who allowed us to heal and rest at their safe Nightopian world. It was there that NiGHTS told us that the leader of these beings was a she and she seemed very powerful. We gathered some more of GIGA-IXS and BASS CYBEAST's friends to continue on our quests. We were heading to find those friends of Vampirim and to rescue our captive friends from the only place that I can think of that would be their base...The Terror Mountains of Nightmare, where no one has ever fully explored and is the most dangerous because of the volcanoes among other dangers. We were waiting for two of GIGA-IXS and BASS CYBEAST's friends to return from scoping out the area when that creep attacked us. That's the whole story. Phew...

Reala: That's probably the best way to sum everything up...

GIGA-XISBASS: Agreed.  GIGA-XISBASS' the name, I'm the Waveform of BASS CYBEAST and GIGA-XIS.  I know a bit about you 4 visitors cause of the multiverse and all that.  Even helped my versions of you guys at some point.  Also put a Wizeman in the hospital, afraid of me enough to warn another to run if he sees me. Heheheheh.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: Yeah but that guy wasn't smart enough to do the same thing.

Points at the ash that was left of their enemy.

Illusia: Can we do something about that and the damage done in the battle.

Helen: What...I don't feel hurt any more.

Will: Me either...:looks at Illusia's light bandages.:

Illusia: My bandages have a little healing ability kind of like a disinfectant and antibiotic...but I think our current location might have something to do with it too.

Reala: The question is how did they get here? You said yourself that you had been watching the Dream Gate for a while before going after NiGHTS and no one appeared.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: Yeah but that guy wasn't smart enough to do the same thing.

Points at the ash that was left of their enemy.

Illusia: Can we do something about that and the damage done in the battle.

Helen: What...I don't feel hurt any more.

Will: Me either...:looks at Illusia's light bandages.:

Illusia: My bandages have a little healing ability kind of like a disinfectant and antibiotic...but I think our current location might have something to do with it too.

Reala: The question is how did they get here? You said yourself that you had been watching the Dream Gate for a while before going after NiGHTS and no one appeared.

GIGA-XISBASS: That's Gades for you, arrogant and insane.  He's not one to run usually.  Even more so since Sinestrals are known to be revived after awhile unless his sister dies which she tries to kill herself to prevent the cycle from repeating altogether. If I had to guess someone slipped him and possibly others in without anyone seeing them.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: My guess our lady enemy may have something to do with that...she doesn't want us to succeed in beating her. I have a feeling she may have been the one who was watching me before all heck broke loose...It could have something to do that all my powers are light base.

Reala: And light is these things weakness and might just be hers too.

Jackle: Fun, weirdo evil lady stalking my baby sister...that SO doesn't make me feel better...

Helen: I don't know exactly how we got here...there was a flash of light and then poof we were here while that guy was attacking you.

Elliot: Yeah and that was after we were in Nightopia and saw the damage that was done...I hope it can be fixed after all this.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: My guess our lady enemy may have something to do with that...she doesn't want us to succeed in beating her. I have a feeling she may have been the one who was watching me before all heck broke loose...It could have something to do that all my powers are light base.

Reala: And light is these things weakness and might just be hers too.

Jackle: Fun, weirdo evil lady stalking my baby sister...that SO doesn't make me feel better...

Helen: I don't know exactly how we got here...there was a flash of light and then poof we were here while that guy was attacking you.

Elliot: Yeah and that was after we were in Nightopia and saw the damage that was done...I hope it can be fixed after all this.

GIGA-XISBASS: Perhaps this evil lady intended to use you as hostages or something, trapping you in this dream world or something.  How much do we know about this lady anyway?

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: crosses her arms before sitting crossing her legs while still floating: Not much...from what NiGHTS was able to tell us was that she seems powerful, in charge of the shadows and makes Wizeman's temper look like a wimp. Maybe you're two scouts PSYCHO PIE and SPECTRUM DASH will have something. Then maybe we'll be able to find those friends of Vampirim.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: crosses her arms before sitting crossing her legs while still floating: Not much...from what NiGHTS was able to tell us was that she seems powerful, in charge of the shadows and makes Wizeman's temper look like a wimp. Maybe you're two scouts PSYCHO PIE and SPECTRUM DASH will have something. Then maybe we'll be able to find those friends of Vampirim.

GIGA-XISBASS: Lets hope so.  Ah here they come now.  *Sees them coming towards us*

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: Hey you two, were you able to find where everyone is being held or about the lady leading the shadows?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: Hey you two, were you able to find where everyone is being held or about the lady leading the shadows?

SPECTRUM DASH: Not much on the lady but we found a clue about everyone's whereabouts.  

PSYCHO PIE: We overheard some of the guards talking about them being held somewhere in the mountain castle.  Possibly a dungeon.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: Well that helps us with finding everyone...but we still need to have a plan how to rescue everyone without getting caught ourselves.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: Well that helps us with finding everyone...but we still need to have a plan how to rescue everyone without getting caught ourselves.

GIGA-XISBASS: We could cause a distraction and have someone slip into the dungeons while the place is on high alert and focused on one area.  Nothing works better than a hero causing mayhem on enemy territory.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: It sound like a good idea but who would be the best to slip in undetected?

Reala: What about you? You can turn invisible.

Illusia: That's true but won't the shadow's detect me because of my power after all the time I've been watched?

Jackle: Won't know unless we try and then once everyone is rescued maybe we can find those guys who can help us defeat them!

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: It sound like a good idea but who would be the best to slip in undetected?

Reala: What about you? You can turn invisible.

Illusia: That's true but won't the shadow's detect me because of my power after all the time I've been watched?

Jackle: Won't know unless we try and then once everyone is rescued maybe we can find those guys who can help us defeat them!

GIGA-XISBASS: Indeed and if anything we should pull off a ninja style slip in.  Stick to the shadows as the saying goes and move undetected.  

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia: Alright...let's go.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia: Alright...let's go.

GIGA-XISBASS: It's ninja time.  Heh.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

They soon find themselves in the Terror Mountains.

Illusia: Where exactly is this place SPECTRUM DASH, PSYCHO PIE?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

They soon find themselves in the Terror Mountains.

Illusia: Where exactly is this place SPECTRUM DASH, PSYCHO PIE?

SPECTRUM DASH: Up ahead, you'll see an entrance soon.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Soon a huge black door loomed up in front of them.

Reala: So now what we just knock on the door so they'll open the door?

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Soon a huge black door loomed up in front of them.

Reala: So now what we just knock on the door so they'll open the door?

GIGA-XISBASS: Sure why not?  Invis3 Battlecard Predation! *GIGA-XIS's head eats the battlecard and everyone turns invisible*  *Knocks on the door loudly*  Everyone move to one side and slip through when it opens and anyone isn't blocking it.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

The doors creaked open...a shadowy Nightmaren like creature looked around to see what had pounded on the door.

Illusia held her breath as they slipped into the forboding castle where everywhere around there could and were probably enemies waiting for them. She was glad of GIGA-XISBASS using his Invis3 Battlecard Preditation, that way her powers wouldn't be detected by the evil leader. Illusia bet if she used her powers she would have given them away because it was possible that the leader could sense her light powers...but she hoped not.

Illusia: whispering so low that only those in the group would hear her: I feel NiGHTS...the prison is that way.

She points down an even more dark and foreboding corridor of the castle that made Wizeman's throne room look like a amusement park.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

The doors creaked open...a shadowy Nightmaren like creature looked around to see what had pounded on the door.

Illusia held her breath as they slipped into the forboding castle where everywhere around there could and were probably enemies waiting for them. She was glad of GIGA-XISBASS using his Invis3 Battlecard Preditation, that way her powers wouldn't be detected by the evil leader. Illusia bet if she used her powers she would have given them away because it was possible that the leader could sense her light powers...but she hoped not.

Illusia: whispering so low that only those in the group would hear her: I feel NiGHTS...the prison is that way.

She points down an even more dark and foreboding corridor of the castle that made Wizeman's throne room look like a amusement park.

GIGA-XISBASS: *Nods as we move towards the corridor*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users