Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shadows Across Nightopia

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Yes, yes he does," replied Vision.

"Greetings little Nightmaren. May I ask why you're here?" asked Vampirim with a graceful bow.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
"We've come to ask you for help, Vampirim." Illusia spoke kindly. "There are these shadow beings attacking and destroying much of Nightopia. My brother NiGHTS, TORiAS and who knows how many others have been captured and imprisoned by these beings. Where we do not know. TORiAS told us that you might know more about these shadows and where they have taken their prisoners."

Jackle whispered to Reala. "I hope he does know SOMETHING about this whole mess."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Vampirim smiled, and laughed, "those creatures? They've been here for years, and just now I am being sought out, when I've warned of this for years. Sorry, girly, you're out of luck. You've missed the deadline."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
"Of all the..." Reala began preparing to knock Vampirim's block off only to be stopped by Illusia grabbing his ear/jester's cap.

She turned to Vision. "Can you talk to him? See if you can convince him while I keep my two brothers from knocking the living daylights out of him?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Please, Vampirim, listen," Vision entreated. "You remember me, don't you? What will happen to you if you don't help, I wonder?"

Vampirim frowned, "Vision." He seemed to think for a moment. "Very well, come with me. All of you."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia smiled at Vision as Reala stopped trying to get at Vampirim now that he has agreed to help. "Thanks, Vision."

"But where are we going? It looks like we're going deeper into the woods?" Jackle asked as they followed.

"I'm not sure Jackle, but I trust Vampirim knows what he's doing." Illusia replied.

"Like we have any choice." Reala replied rather sulkily.

Suddenly there was a sound behind them.

"Are there more like you around here?" Reala asked Vampirim as Illusia and the rest turn towards the sound. This time ready for a fight. Instead of shadows there was a little Nightmaren who was following them. (I remembered Siloqui, sorry about the spelling I don't remember how to spell the name right).

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Sil blinked, and Vision rushed forward, pulling her into his arms, "Sililoqui, are you allright?"

"Vi-Vision, I'm scared," muttered the little girl.

"What happened to staying with Sabre?"

"She'll have to come with us, Vision and Company," said Vampirim softly. "We have to keep moving."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
BASS CYBEAST: *Enters Nightopia from the Dream Gate* Ok First I'll check my Nightopia for any....Intrusion...what happened to the Dream Gate? *Sees the place ruined*

GIGA-XIS: Darn this place has fallen. Did Wizeman do this?

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia smiled, remembering that she often did what Sil did, following NiGHTS as she looked at the little Nightmaren.

"Alright, where to Vampirim?" Illusia asked their mysterious guide. "I'm also currious, have you battled the Shadows before and know that they disliked light? Is there a leader of these beings?"

Jackle muttered to Reala "She asks too many questions sometimes."

"Be quiet, Jackle, she's just trying to get information to prevent us from being destroyed or captured by these Shadowbeings. Especially since our little sister actually has more of a chance against these beings since her powers are all light based and that's their only weekness to our knowledge." Reala growled softly at his partially invisible brother.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"You need Light to defeat them, yes, and to do that, you'll need the assisstance of two old aquantences of mine; Paladin and Seraphel. Unfortunately, they live very fall away, " he smirked, "fortunately, I have a warp gate in my possession."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

"That is helpful, but then why are we now heading back the way we came...I recognise that we're getting close to the Dream Gate." Illusia remarked looking around them as Spectors Woods seemed to melt away to reveal the area around them as being part of Nightopia.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: !! GIGA-XIS I Think I see Jackle overthere! *Heads for the others*

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I never said the warp gate was in Spectre's Woods," Vampirim pointed out.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

"I guess not...hey who's that over by the Dream Gate?" Illusia asks spotting GIGA-XIS and BASS-CYBEAST looking around. "One looks like a dreamer...I'm not too sure about the other but they don't look like they're with the Shadows."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"An excellent question," Vampirim frowned. "Vision..."

"I'm going, I'm going..."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: !! GIGA-XIS I See some else too!! *Sees Illusia* Hey Who are your Guys? *Runs to Illusia*

GIGA-XIS: Yeah?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"We're the guys who're trying to save Nightopia," said Reala. "And you are?"

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: *Looks like I'm in another Dimension than the one I'm usually in. Reala otherwise would know who I am. Better find out what's up.* BASS CYBEAST. Legendary Visitor. Your Reala Nightmaren.

GIGA-XIS: FM King GIGA-XIS'S the name. We're also trying to Save Nightopia. What's Up that Foolish God of Nightmares Wizeman The Wicked up to Trouble again?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Wizeman?" Vampirim asked. "This isn't Wizeman! This is The Shadows."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: Who are the Shadows?

GIGA-XIS: Yeah! Who are they?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Come with us and find out," Vampirim said," We need to make it to a safe house."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

"Come with us and find out," Vampirim said," We need to make it to a safe house."

BASS CYBEAST: Then lets Head to my Nightopia PARADISE DREAMS. I designed it in my Heart to be a Maximum Secuity Nightopia keeping villains out.

GIGA-XIS: Yeah Lets head there.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Vampirim shook his head, "no, we have to go to Paladin and Seraphel in The World of Light. Isn't that right, Vision?"

"Erm... I suppose..."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: Vision seems uncertain of that.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"No, it's just... I can't remember the way. It's been so long since I've seen them, you know?"

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: All the more reason to go to my Nightopia. I can link the 2 worlds together and we can find them then.

GIGA-XIS: Yeah.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia smiled at BASS CYBEAST and GIGA-XIS.

"First we should find a place where we can rest when needed and then find our way to the World of Light and ask Paladin and Seraphel for help. One thing that you two might not be aware of is that the shadows weakness is light. So if we run into them on the way you probably can stop them with a weapon or magic spell that's light base...maybe even a laser." Illusia commented to the two newcommers.

"You are too trusting." Reala grummbled.

"Don't worry about that Reala," Illusia commented to her older brother with a smile. "I can sense that they are on our side. Remember I maybe very trusting but I can magically feel who I can trust and who I can't."

"Very well." Reala remarked with a grumble

"Reala's being an over protective big brother again." Jackle teases in a sing song voice.

"Shut up." Reala grumbled to the flying jester.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: I Figured as much as Light Beats Shadow. It's Common Elemental Knowledge. Holy Element is the same as Light So I can Beat These Shadow dudes.

GIGA-XIS: Illusia is Right. Plus you Work for US in our Dimension Reala. You Did rebel against Wizeman after all. Same for Jackle.

BASS CYBEAST: Wizeman thought it'd be funny to lock Jackle in the Dungeon for failing to kill NIGHTS....For 20 Years. I Found him 2 Years ago and Freed him. He Joined my Team afterwards. He calls me Master BASS like many others who have deep respect for me. We've a strong bond to the point of Fusion. Also I can summon the Portal to my Nightopia right now so we can rest.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"That's all good and well," said Vision, "but what about Torias and NiGHTS? I'm worried about them..."

Vampirim snorted, "you always were clingy, Vi. Torias will be fine."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
BASS CYBEAST: I'll go Look for them. First things first we need to heal. PORTAL OPEN!! *A Portal to PARADISE DREAMS Opens and BASS CYBEAST & GIGA-XIS Enters*

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"We know where they are, but we need The Light to get them out," said Vision. "I'm worried."

But he followed through the portal anyway.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
STARKNIGHT: Ah Master BASS. What do you need?

BASS CYBEAST: Everyone to be Fully Healed and Rested.

GIGA-XIS: Yeah.

STARKNIGHT: RIGHT! STAR BRIGHT HEAL!! *Everyone is fully healed & rested*

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia smiles as she watches Reala and Jackle's wounds heal instantly as she too feels the power surge through her eliminating any of the fatigue that she had been beginning to be feel.

"At least you won't be grumbling about not being able to fight, Reala." She joked but was genuinely happy about her brothers being healed. She turns towards Starknight and quickly introduced everyone before saying. "Thanks a lot. Now what is our next move? I'm open to ideas."

Suddenly she feels the familiar tingle of NiGHTS trying to get a hold of her through their telepathic link, noting that Reala is reacting as well feeling the same thing before closing her eyes to consintrate.

"NiGHTS, what's wrong?"

"Nothing much just wondering if you guys are O.K. and if you found Sili. TORiAS is getting a little worried." NiGHTS remarked trying to keep things light

"You mean he's pacing around your cell and trying hard not to get frantic because we're taking so long...just like you." Reala remarked in the link causing Illusia to roll her eyes.

"Reala, I don't think this is the time to make smug remarks. In answer to your questions we're fine, we found Sil and she's fine. Vamprim is with us and we've found some others. But that's not the only reason why you are contacting us is it? Illusia remarked.

"You know me too well, sis. (Sigh) I think we just spotted our host. And she's not exactly pleasant." NiGHTS remarked.

"SHE!!! You mean the leader of the shadows is a GIRL!!!" Reala Shouted in the link causing both NiGHTS and Illusia to winch.

"Reala would you mind not doing that...I still have a bit of a headache. Any ways if we thought Wizeman was a pain she makes him look like a Rebel Nightmaren like us!" NiGHTS remarks as Illusia rubs her own head and looks over to Reala who actually looks a little sheepish, causing Jackle to laugh before Reala gives him a dirty look.

"That doesn't sound good." Illusia remarks out loud grimly getting everyone's attention.

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia smiles as she watches Reala and Jackle's wounds heal instantly as she too feels the power surge through her eliminating any of the fatigue that she had been beginning to be feel.

"At least you won't be grumbling about not being able to fight, Reala." She joked but was genuinely happy about her brothers being healed. She turns towards Starknight and quickly introduced everyone before saying. "Thanks a lot. Now what is our next move? I'm open to ideas."

Suddenly she feels the familiar tingle of NiGHTS trying to get a hold of her through their telepathic link, noting that Reala is reacting as well feeling the same thing before closing her eyes to consintrate.

"NiGHTS, what's wrong?"

"Nothing much just wondering if you guys are O.K. and if you found Sili. TORiAS is getting a little worried." NiGHTS remarked trying to keep things light

"You mean he's pacing around your cell and trying hard not to get frantic because we're taking so long...just like you." Reala remarked in the link causing Illusia to roll her eyes.

"Reala, I don't think this is the time to make smug remarks. In answer to your questions we're fine, we found Sil and she's fine. Vamprim is with us and we've found some others. But that's not the only reason why you are contacting us is it? Illusia remarked.

"You know me too well, sis. (Sigh) I think we just spotted our host. And she's not exactly pleasant." NiGHTS remarked.

"SHE!!! You mean the leader of the shadows is a GIRL!!!" Reala Shouted in the link causing both NiGHTS and Illusia to winch.

"Reala would you mind not doing that...I still have a bit of a headache. Any ways if we thought Wizeman was a pain she makes him look like a Rebel Nightmaren like us!" NiGHTS remarks as Illusia rubs her own head and looks over to Reala who actually looks a little sheepish, causing Jackle to laugh before Reala gives him a dirty look.

"That doesn't sound good." Illusia remarks out loud grimly getting everyone's attention.

BASS CYBEAST: No it doesn't. Sounds like we have a formidable opponent on our hands. We'll need to be prepared again this shadow leader. Don't underestimate her just cause she's a girl Reala. Something tells me we're in for a fight.

GIGA-XIS: Indeed. We should contact our friends. We'll need an army to stop these Shadows & any other enemy we may face.

BASS CYBEAST: Right. Ok guys now that we've healed, what's our first objective? Are we gonna meet up with NIGHTS & This Shadow leader or something else?

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia looked thoughtful. "You're right we need as much help as we can get. But finding anyone else is not going to be easy. We've only found each other by chance and good directions. As for getting NiGHTS and those who have already been captured out...I don't think that this lady will make it easy for us to even find them let alone rescue them. But we won't accomplish anything just standing around. Say Giga-xis, Bass Cybeast, you mentioned you had friends around think you can get them to help? Then we might be able to pick up the trail and head to the place where I think the Shadows might have there base at...if my guess is right that is..."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia looked thoughtful. "You're right we need as much help as we can get. But finding anyone else is not going to be easy. We've only found each other by chance and good directions. As for getting NiGHTS and those who have already been captured out...I don't think that this lady will make it easy for us to even find them let alone rescue them. But we won't accomplish anything just standing around. Say Giga-xis, Bass Cybeast, you mentioned you had friends around think you can get them to help? Then we might be able to pick up the trail and head to the place where I think the Shadows might have there base at...if my guess is right that is..."

BASS CYBEAST: Indeed I did. Browse PSYCHO PIE, SPECTRUM DASH, PRINCESS HEART, ALICOR, SAMARA DARK!

*A screen appears showing their faces*

Everyone: Yes MASTER BASS?

BASS CYBEAST: We need some backup in Nightopia. New enemy to deal with.

Everyone: We'll be right there!

*Everyone warps to Nightopia*

SAMARA DARK: *Comes running to BASS CYBEAST & hugs him* So who are these enemies?

PSYCHO PIE: Yeah.

SPECTRUM DASH: Lets take them down!

PRINCESS HEART: May the power of love & friendship protect & guide us!

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia smiles at the exuberance of Bass Cybeast's friends before explaining. "Our enemies are shadow-creatures that are hard to notice, and are only weak towards light based attacks to our knowledge so far. Their leader is a girl of some sort but we are unaware of what she looks like ourselves."

Reala looked over at his sister. "So where do you think the Shadows might be located."

Illusia sighed as she replied. "The Terror Mountains of Nightmare....it's the darkest place I know and would be ideal for a bunch of Shadow creatures to use as a base. And make sure they see anyone who might be coming to attack or rescue prisoners because the shadows would blend in easily."

Jackle gulped. "Aren't they also one of the most dangerous places in Nightmare because there are at least five active volcanos and other things."

Reala looked at Jackle. "You would remember that after you caught your cape on fire there when we were younger."

Illusia gave Reala one of her 'Not Now' looks before commenting. "That's one reason I think that they would have their hideout there. No Nightmaren or Nightopian has ever fully explored the mountains."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia smiles at the exuberance of Bass Cybeast's friends before explaining. "Our enemies are shadow-creatures that are hard to notice, and are only weak towards light based attacks to our knowledge so far. Their leader is a girl of some sort but we are unaware of what she looks like ourselves."

Reala looked over at his sister. "So where do you think the Shadows might be located."

Illusia sighed as she replied. "The Terror Mountains of Nightmare....it's the darkest place I know and would be ideal for a bunch of Shadow creatures to use as a base. And make sure they see anyone who might be coming to attack or rescue prisoners because the shadows would blend in easily."

Jackle gulped. "Aren't they also one of the most dangerous places in Nightmare because there are at least five active volcanos and other things."

Reala looked at Jackle. "You would remember that after you caught your cape on fire there when we were younger."

Illusia gave Reala one of her 'Not Now' looks before commenting. "That's one reason I think that they would have their hideout there. No Nightmaren or Nightopian has ever fully explored the mountains."

PSYCHO PIE: Sounds like we've some exploring to do.

SPECTRUM DASH: I'll scope the area out.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia watched as SPECTRUM DASH zipped off. "How long will SPECTRUM DASH be gone...I'm also getting worried about NiGHTS and the others...they've been stuck there for such a long time."

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Illusia watched as SPECTRUM DASH zipped off. "How long will SPECTRUM DASH be gone...I'm also getting worried about NiGHTS and the others...they've been stuck there for such a long time."

BASS CYBEAST: With SPECTUM DASH'S speed it shouldn't take more than 7 minutes to do so. & Volcanoes won't be a problem for her or PSYCHO PIE. They're extremely resistant to fire of all kinds including lava & magma.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users