Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS into Merchandise?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
OMG A NiGHTS MOBiLE Cellphone service! Free minutes from 9 pm to 6 am. ^^
And...um...Reala...uh...pie. :blink:' yeah, that's right.

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

NiGHTS night lights would be fun. X3

You know how each color Ideya represents different qualitys? How bout selling them on a necklace and you could choose the one that suits you best?

That's a great idea, but let's go a bit further:

What if we went the charm bracelet route? Customizable jewelry. You could have a necklace or a bracelet entirely of one Ideya type if you like, or put all five types on there! You could also festoon your bracelet with the occasional NiGHTS charm. Heck, they could make charms of NiGHTS in various poses!

Or, if you're more dark-inclined, a bracelet of Reala charms. Or a bracelet of all the bosses. The possibilities are endless.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
A charm bracelet! Now that's a brilliant idea. <3's~ That would be totally cute.~ ^^ I like the idea of having charms of all the bosses. You could even do a pian charm bracelet with cakes and such on it. That would be awsome if they did that. I would definatly buy it. lol

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?

A charm bracelet! Now that's a brilliant idea. <3's~ That would be totally cute.~ ^^ I like the idea of having charms of all the bosses. You could even do a pian charm bracelet with cakes and such on it. That would be awsome if they did that. I would definatly buy it. lol

:blink: Cake! :P

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
wow this forum seems old, is it still active? if it is then i have a few words for you:

ELLIOT AND CLARIS PLUSHIES.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

wow this forum seems old, is it still active?

Jazz, look at the date of the post before yours. Notice how it says "May 6 2007"? That means that, no, it's not active. Please don't drag up old topics just like that.

I'm locking this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users