Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS into Merchandise?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I apologize in advance if this topic has already been started... I've been trying to keep up, but my days have been busy and my eyes go all buggy after a bit of reading in the dark and I miss things.

Anyway - I'm really hoping they put some more emphasis on merchandising and advertising this time around (because I want one of those cool horned hats like I've seen in pictures, not to mention my planned abduction of any cardboard character images/displays that they put in the video game stores). But, I'm partially concerned for the sake of the nature of the video game stores and how well they will be able to promote JoD when it comes time. Most of my EBGames or GameStops are overrun by Halo-meatheads (srsly, no offense.. it's a fun game, but I'm tired of it) and people with interests that seem to mute some of the Wii's potential.

I would have made my parents buy me a Sega Saturn when they came out had I seen more of NiGHTS, which makes me wonder. I could be wrong and was in some big fog when the game came out... or just that the city I was living in California was really *that* archaic and did not receive any promotional goodies.

So, do you think they should have more posters/displays/toys/better comics to get the ball rolling? Do you think it'll be advantageous?

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Personally, I think they could do something really clever, like an ARG (Alternate Reality Game.) Imagine the possibilities on that. Otherwise, I think they could do with some good figures, as for comics..? It COULD be done well, as long as Archie doesn't handle it a second time. Leave it to someone who could do it leagues better.

And for those curious about ARGs, here's a wiki link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Game

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
I think nintendo will make a big deal of this game (I hope) - there doesn't seem to be anything else on the wii worth getting excited about and I think it would be the perfect time for them to release purple wii's with awesome NiGHTS logos on them and bundle copies of NiGHTS with 'em!! At least this time round it probably wont have to compete with mario for peoples attention in the game shops so I would like to see some kind of fuss made about the game.

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
I love ARGs, but I can't imagine how you'd go about that on NiGHTS. After all, NiGHTS doesn't just take place in a dream world, it takes place in a dream world inside a video game. That's fantasy to the second power right there. It's so far removed from reality that I don't think an ARG would be so effective.

On the other hand, they should do something in the way of merchandising. Who among us wouldn't buy a NiGHTS stuffed doll? Can't you just see kids going to sleep with a stuffed NiGHTS doll?

Or if you really want to get creative, how about posters of artwork from the levels? If you have a favorite level, you could wallpaper your room with posters from that level! You could turn your room into Splash Garden!

Here's another one: NiGHTS journals. Blank books with NiGHTS characters on the cover. Perfect for recording your dreams.

Or, if you want something less practical... Well, you know those floating objects that are magnetized? You try to push them down, but the magnet keeps them floating? What if they made an Ideya Shrine with a magnetic floating NiGHTS figure inside, huh? Wouldn't that be great?

Any other great ideas out there?

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Curiosity, those are REALLY good. But why not go the whole 9 yards with the Ideya shrine and try putting in all 5 ideya in it? And those dream journals sound like an awesome idea. I'd definately buy the plush, journal, and shrine.

Hmm.. Hanging figures? Like having a scale NiGHTS flying above you attached to your ceiling. Or what they did with those Spiderman poster things.. You know, the ones you can stick to your wall and move about your room?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
>.o I want all you fans to promise me you'll send in photos and details of ANY and ALL new merch that comes out this time around. I'm still collecting merch from 96 and the end is nowhere in sight, so its up to you to keep the site updated with your finds.

Speaking of which i should really finish that damn Merch page.

PS) TRiPPY DEMANDS THEY MAKE DECENT MODELS YISPLZ.

KyraWolf

KyraWolf

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I know there was a kind of poster in '96 or something. I think Mary just blew all her money to get it. XD

I personally think more merchandice would be a BLESSING. I very much want a NiGHTS plush, but I can't FIND them anywhere. :|

Besides, if they can promote Sonic and make money, SEGA can make double with NiGHTS. Really. It would benefit the fans and company. :3

I like the idea of the magnetic Ideya Shrine. THAT sounds cool!

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Curiosity, those are REALLY good. But why not go the whole 9 yards with the Ideya shrine and try putting in all 5 ideya in it? And those dream journals sound like an awesome idea. I'd definately buy the plush, journal, and shrine.

Hmm.. Hanging figures? Like having a scale NiGHTS flying above you attached to your ceiling. Or what they did with those Spiderman poster things.. You know, the ones you can stick to your wall and move about your room?

The Ideya is a nice touch, but I think it would obscure the view of NiGHTS him/herself. If they make the shrine (fat chance, I know), I'd like for people to reach inside and spin NiGHTS around.

The hanging NiGHTS figure is a good idea. Can't say I'm familiar with the Spider-Man poster.

Oh, and here's another idea: Night Lights. Sure, a NiGHTS night light would be okay, but I have a better one: Ideya night lights. Five different colors of night lights, all of them shaped like Ideya orbs. Or maybe a night light of all five Ideya orbs, possibly with a motor in there to revolve the orbs in a circle.

And of course we'll need the NiGHTS and Reala hats, not to mention Halloween costumes of all the characters.

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Ohmygodyes. <3
I was young and clueless in '96 so I was never able to get my hands on what little merchandise they made for the first game. This time around however I plan on getting everything they throw at me >0

The idea of a comic adaptation that's actually well-done fills me with much glee. <3

KyraWolf

KyraWolf

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Oh, yes! The decent comic adaption, like the one they're doing for Kingdom Hearts, would be absolutely WONDERFUL. :3

I say we team up and burn Archie's headquarters down if they even MENTION NiGHTS, now with the new game comming.

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Oh, yes! The decent comic adaption, like the one they're doing for Kingdom Hearts, would be absolutely WONDERFUL. :3

I say we team up and burn Archie's headquarters down if they even MENTION NiGHTS, now with the new game comming.

That seems a little excessive, KyraWolf.

Still, I agree that Archie shouldn't be given the reins on the NiGHTS comic. Sega should buy back the rights (if they haven't already expired) and sell the rights elsewhere. Tokyopop or Viz would be ideal. I really think that NiGHTS can only be done properly as a manga. OEL or otherwise, manga is the only way to go with a property like this.

Oh, and does anyone else have any bright merchandising ideas? I can't be the only one who's getting brainstorm after brainstorm on this.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I still vote for Egg Alarm clocks. A pushdown top shell would shut it up in the morning. Failing that you could JUMP AT IT... or something.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
oooh they all sound nice. get this......NiGHTS head cups! wuoldnt you just love to drink cocacola out of NiGHTS horns?

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

I still vote for Egg Alarm clocks. A pushdown top shell would shut it up in the morning. Failing that you could JUMP AT IT... or something.

Nice one!

I think it'd be a great idea to play up the sleep angle. Dream journals, night lights, alarm clocks... bedsheets might be going a bit far, but I like this direction.

And the NiGHTS mug? No. I think it'd just be creepy to drink something out of NiGHTS' head. Or any character's head, for that matter.

In my opinion, the best merchandise is the stuff that makes you feel like you're entering the property's world. Merch that makes you feel like you own a piece of that fantasy land. A NiGHTS plush doll to keep nightmares away, for example. A NiGHTS figure that really floats and spins in a shrine. An egg alarm clock to take you out of dreamland. This is the stuff I want to see.

Forget about T-shirts, mugs and pencils. Those are transparent attempts to cash in and I don't think they'd fit the game.

Just my two cents.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I want more plushies. T_T Action figures- Sonic got a ton. *Looks at the Amy Rose figure and Amy Rose bendy poseable on the bookshelf* NO MORE COMICS PLZ unless its a manga, maybe. I would like pins, so I can stick 'em all over stuff. At the Hot Topic at the mall here, they have all kinds of Sonic wrist bands, rubber keychains, pins, etc. The Egg Timer was the first thing I thought of when I saw this topic days ago and I even though of trying to put one together myself, but I'd fail. ^^;

I like the idea of NiGHTS notebooks and journals and such. At the San Diego Comic Con in 2004 the people at the Archie Sonic Comics booth (Ken Penders and some chick) gave me this random chunky Sonic notepad with faded Sonic faces all over the pages, since I went back to them every day of the con. Little things like that are awesome.

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Curiosity, to clarify: These posters are like individual cut outs of characters, and have a certain adhesion material and can be reattached to the wall multiple times. It'd look something like this.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o308/Ro...rmanexample.jpg

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Of course they're gonna be bigger with the merchandise this time. Izuka has an 11 year fanbase wrapped around his little finger.
NiGHTS action figures will probably be made this time...though saying that, i've seen some of those Sonic X action figures and, nah nah, if he gives NiGHTS weird fucked up eyes like those figurines then i'll be annoyed.
Have you seen some of those Street Fighter action figures? Holy hell, they're worth every penny because they are more than decent. If they make the models like those then i'll be happy.

Though saying that, i'm going to end up broke at the end of it so it's a tale of bittersweet.

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
An Ideya capture piggy bank thingy. Put twenty coins in and it lights up and plays dreams dreams! I like it!
@Curiosity: I less than three the ideya palace idea!

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

And the NiGHTS mug? No. I think it'd just be creepy to drink something out of NiGHTS' head. Or any character's head, for that matter.

eh. i like it XD well, how about a squishy jackle you know that when you squeeze it lets out an evil laugh.

MYSTiCCOOKiE

MYSTiCCOOKiE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Costumes, sewing and petsites ^^

Oh, and here's another idea: Night Lights. Sure, a NiGHTS night light would be okay, but I have a better one: Ideya night lights. Five different colors of night lights, all of them shaped like Ideya orbs. Or maybe a night light of all five Ideya orbs, possibly with a motor in there to revolve the orbs in a circle.

I love this idea! How about an ideya shaped nightlight that changes colours? LIke those stupid airfresheners with the colour changing lights...just this would be more usefull! xD

All I really want are a collection of all NiGHTS charas as mobile phone danglers and keyrings *collects the stuff*
SD figure keyrings would be so cute! :3

And Trippy I'm dying to see that merchandise page xD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I have this really weird old old old Sonic nightlight. A NiGHTS nightlight would be pretty cool. Loren would hate me, because I'd always have it on. Ha ha

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
What about that clock tower?

If you've seen the recent Nintendo Power screens, you'll know that there's a clock tower dwarfing all the other buildings in the city. I'm guessing this will be NiGHTS' new favorite perch and merchandising needs to do something with that.

How about this: It actually works as a clock. The minute and hour hands all work. The second hand? NiGHTS.

A little NiGHTS figurine could be attached by a rod to the tower's tip. With every second, the rod would rotate so that NiGHTS flies one revolution per minute around the tower.

Too complicated?

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Ohh my goodness, you guys are just AWESOME!!

Roam: Alternate reality game would be fun -- as it might explain some of the story and happenings and reasons why things have come to be .. I think I had a few thoughts paralleling another thread in this part of the forum pondering NiGHTS' lair and origins.. if they were to make an ARG, they could explain how/why NiGHTS is where s/he is... or any of the other bosses/minion nightmarens.... or they could make an entire new parallel universe with it all. To sway off topic again for a moment, I'm thoroughly impressed with what Nine Inch Nails/Trent Reznor has done with promoting the Year Zero album. If the people working on this project had spare time to dump into a sort of ARG, I'm sure they could do some awesome things with it.

Captain Boombatty: The only thing with Purple Wiis is that the Purple Gamecubes didn't seem to fly as high as Nintendo originally intended.

Curiosity Inc: Dream Diaries? BRILLIANT!!! That's absolutely brilliant. I agree with magnetic stuff as well as artwork/wallpapers. It would be nice if you could write Sega and request wallpapers or something related and they could license it to a local dealer or something (like they've done with Disney with Home Depot's wallpaint section).

TRiPPY: You bet we'll all send in photos and the like as soon as we get our hands on it!!! Egg alarm clocks are a cool touch! (By the way, my friend has that same alarm clock that you used in your "6:30 a.m." song .. I heard it was went "omg, I remember that blasted thing..." they just don't die even when your friends come over and abuse the hell out of it!!)

KyraWolf: I think there's a site that has NiGHTS plushies (for the life of me I can't remember the address, I have it bookmarked on my other computer... ask SiLK where she got hers, it's some Japanese place... not sure if they're actually selling the plushes or not, though... last I saw, they were relocating their store and you couldn't order anything online)

DiGi: You've got a point there, fanbase and 11 years and all. And hopefully they make figures in good taste and without screwy eyes.

T-shirts would be a nice touch because they're just something that's usually very accessible. I'm in the process of making my own shirt (a combination of paint and bleach, great for headaches) 'cause it would just be nice to have something so I could get the word around or meet up with people who are already in the know. Personally, I'm hoping for action figures like that one wallpaper made me think.. I saw it and went "OMG NiGHTS ACTION FIGURE!!" and realized it was just a wallpaper and not real... and was very sad.

I'm a bit concerned at the moment because they're releasing all this nice stuff throughout Europe and I've yet to hear anything here in America. I suppose that new edition of Nintendo Power has some tasty articles, but... it seems like there is a little lag between here and there.

Either way, if they come out with stuff, I'll drive myself to bankruptcy buying all the merch I can.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I would love for merchandise to be made for the fans. I could start a collection of NiGHTS stuff...I was too young when NiGHTS came out to be aware of the merchandise they were selling at the time even though I loved the game to death. It wasn't like I could just go out to any mall I wanted at anytime back then, Curse my 7 year old ass lol. although I did have a Sonic backpack, thermos and lunch box in kindergarten...but anyway lol.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Four words.
NiGHTS and Reala Bobbleheads.

PRiNCE

PRiNCE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, pie, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS, taters, NiGHTS, singing, NiGHTS,Sonic, and did I say NiGHTS? NiGHTS!
Amen EZEKiAL! I love bobbleheads, they are so cool! I hope that someone from SEGA sees this and thinks to do some of this stuff!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Damn. There goes my college money if any of this stuff is actually made. >.> I want a little floating magnetic NiGHTS and HUNDREDS of plushies and that Alarm Egg clock and..*blah blah blah*
What I REALLY want (and I think they already exist) Are NiGHTS, Reala, and Jackle hats. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're real, but we need MORE of them, and more available so I don't have to resort to the net to find one.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Damn. There goes my college money if any of this stuff is actually made. >.> I want a little floating magnetic NiGHTS and HUNDREDS of plushies and that Alarm Egg clock and..*blah blah blah*
What I REALLY want (and I think they already exist) Are NiGHTS, Reala, and Jackle hats. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're real, but we need MORE of them, and more available so I don't have to resort to the net to find one.

Jackle hat and matching cape. Only $599.99 at Walmart.

But are you serious? Those hats actually exist? O.O *zombie* Must...get...hat...s...

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

I agree that they need to make hats for NiGHTS and Reala. But why stop there?

I say they go the whole nine yards and make Halloween costumes for all the characters! Not just NiGHTS and Reala, but Claris, Elliott, Kevin, Helen, Jackle, Puffy, Wizeman, the boss characters in JoD... all the characters they can concievably make costumes out of!

You don't think those would sell? Try going to Party City around Halloween and just look at the costumes they offer.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
ooh how about a NiGHTS music box? you know like in the movies the box opens and a ballerina comes out and spins and plays music? how about make it NiGHTS and play dreams dreams!

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

ooh how about a NiGHTS music box? you know like in the movies the box opens and a ballerina comes out and spins and plays music? how about make it NiGHTS and play dreams dreams!

That's a very good idea, but I think I can one-up it.

How about whole series of music boxes themed after different levels? Say, you open up one box, NiGHTS is spinning around in Soft Museum while "Suburban Museum" plays. Or open another box where NiGHTS is spinning in Spring Valley and you hear "Paternal Horn."

Of course, there will be new and different levels for this new and different game, but you get the idea.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Inner Fangirl: *breaks free from all restraints in place and GOES BONKERS*

At least, that's what'd happen upon seeing such goodies! Fantastic ideyas all! The alarm egg, music boxes, models, floating magnetic beauties... heck, why not include the little ones and do up a mobile that plays Dream Dreams?

But if I could have ONE plush of NiGHTS.. that'd be enough for me. *lost a bid on eBay* ;__;

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

That's a very good idea, but I think I can one-up it.

How about whole series of music boxes themed after different levels? Say, you open up one box, NiGHTS is spinning around in Soft Museum while "Suburban Museum" plays. Or open another box where NiGHTS is spinning in Spring Valley and you hear "Paternal Horn."

Of course, there will be new and different levels for this new and different game, but you get the idea.

grr stop one-upping me!

lemme get somfin untoppable......

oooh an rc NiGHTS! you fly him around in the air, he has really transparent wings so when he flies it looks like hes just flying normally. and before curiosity says it, a series of them. reala flying, puffy rolling with the circle being a big wheel, jackle walking with a card shooter, clawz that runs really fast, flying gillwing, gulpo that goes in water and a wizeman that shoots things out of his hands.

pretty farfetched but hey who cares? we can fantacize, cant we?

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

grr stop one-upping me!

lemme get somfin untoppable......

oooh an rc NiGHTS! you fly him around in the air, he has really transparent wings so when he flies it looks like hes just flying normally. and before curiosity says it, a series of them. reala flying, puffy rolling with the circle being a big wheel, jackle walking with a card shooter, clawz that runs really fast, flying gillwing, gulpo that goes in water and a wizeman that shoots things out of his hands.

pretty farfetched but hey who cares? we can fantacize, cant we?

An RC NiGHTS and Reala would be okay, but I think your other ideas are best reserved for action figures.

Honestly, and maybe this is just me, but I'm a bit predisposed against RC planes. I'm more of an RC car kind of guy, and I don't see how that would work for this.

What about kites? NiGHTS and Reala kites? Instead of plain ribbons for the tail, they could put lengths of fishing-wire-like stuff decorated with stars. Think that would work?

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
I would love like plushies, lil keychains, cell charms, buttons, stationary, t-shirts. Those would be the main things I would love to have. ^-^

How bout some NiGHTS pj's so you could have sweet dreams?

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

I would love like plushies, lil keychains, cell charms, buttons, stationary, t-shirts. Those would be the main things I would love to have. ^-^

How bout some NiGHTS pj's so you could have sweet dreams?

I think all that's going a bit far. The PJs, especially. I've seen the Optimus Prime PJs they're releasing for the new movie. It looked just plain embarassing. In my opinion, if you're going to dress up as NiGHTS, save it for a convention or for Halloween.

I'd think that a NiGHTS plushie to cuddle with and an Ideya night light would be sufficient for sweet dreams, wouldn't you?

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

I think all that's going a bit far. The PJs, especially. I've seen the Optimus Prime PJs they're releasing for the new movie. It looked just plain embarassing. In my opinion, if you're going to dress up as NiGHTS, save it for a convention or for Halloween.

I'd think that a NiGHTS plushie to cuddle with and an Ideya night light would be sufficient for sweet dreams, wouldn't you?

PJ's are FINE! >_< You are a party pooper.

I want Jackle underwear. ;)

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

PJ's are FINE! >_< You are a party pooper.

I want Jackle underwear. :P

Well, I'll grant that NiGHTS PJs would probably look better than Optimus Prime PJs. Still, don't you think sleeping in that hat would be a bit uncomfortable?

And underwear... :blink: You know that the people in merchandising will be scraping the bottom of the barrel when they have to release NiGHTS underwear.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Well, I'll grant that NiGHTS PJs would probably look better than Optimus Prime PJs. Still, don't you think sleeping in that hat would be a bit uncomfortable?

And underwear... :blink: You know that the people in merchandising will be scraping the bottom of the barrel when they have to release NiGHTS underwear.

XD Reala Thong.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
LOL A hat would be way hard to sleep in. XD I didn't mean for the pj's to have the hat and such. Just like maybe pians all over them or NiGHTS flying around on them. NiGHTS night lights would be fun. X3

You know how each color Ideya represents different qualitys? How bout selling them on a necklace and you could choose the one that suits you best?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users