Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS RPG Brainstorming

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Hi everyone. I've been thinking of posting a NiGHTS RPG but I don't know how to start one. Any tips or ideas. I would like to keep it G to PG-13 so it'll stay in the Dreams section of RPG but other than that and having my Fanmaren Illusia in it I don't have any real ideas yet so I'm open to suggestions.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Well, I'm speaking through experience from other rps on other forums. Most likely, it happens the same way here.

So far as I know, you need to atleast break down the rules, even if the rules are the same as one of the forum rules from the moderators. You'll be surprised how many people don't read it. So, to be on the safe side, write down the rules that's most appropriate for you rp.

Then, when you are done with that, create your character. Everyone's bios is different, so I suggest reading different types if bios to see which one fits your needs to gather other people's characters. Include the information about your character. Most Bios require the primary:

Name:
Sex:
Type:
Powers:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Background story:

Overall, all bios are different. XD So, some things can be added or minused from the primary needs.

The last thing you got to make after your character is a hooker. Meaning, a story or a plot that grabs people's interest into your rp. It can be a back story, intro, or etc. Anything that you think that would get people interested into your rp and have an idea what it's about. One example I can provide is Droiture's. Look at how she arranged everything. You can also look up other rp starters in this advertising area alone. No one said you can't :).

I hope this bit of information helped you. It's not much, but it's a good skeleton for now. :D

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.

Well, I'm speaking through experience from other rps on other forums. Most likely, it happens the same way here.

So far as I know, you need to atleast break down the rules, even if the rules are the same as one of the forum rules from the moderators. You'll be surprised how many people don't read it. So, to be on the safe side, write down the rules that's most appropriate for you rp.

Then, when you are done with that, create your character. Everyone's bios is different, so I suggest reading different types if bios to see which one fits your needs to gather other people's characters. Include the information about your character. Most Bios require the primary:

Name:
Sex:
Type:
Powers:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Background story:

Overall, all bios are different. XD So, some things can be added or minused from the primary needs.

The last thing you got to make after your character is a hooker. Meaning, a story or a plot that grabs people's interest into your rp. It can be a back story, intro, or etc. Anything that you think that would get people interested into your rp and have an idea what it's about. One example I can provide is Droiture's. Look at how she arranged everything. You can also look up other rp starters in this advertising area alone. No one said you can't ;).

I hope this bit of information helped you. It's not much, but it's a good skeleton for now. ;)

Thanks I just needed a bit of advice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users