Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

um... Hi.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

WiNGS.

WiNGS.

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:varied.
Well I never played NiD, but I found NiGHTS through the Dream Avenue, which at the time had a gallery of the webmaster Solly's Sonic and NiGHTS etc. fan art, and that got me hooked. Years later, I was thrilled to find out there was going to be another NiGHTS game for a system I actually had^^; For various reasons I didn't get the game until August, but now all I need is those two mystery stamps...

Other than that... I like art and theatre, cats, and the color blue.
I also live in Hawaii. *tadafanfare*

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Greetings!

and welcome to the forums!
I too am a fellow art lover (yes I also like cats and the color blue) and I love all the art ppl put on the main site :D
I'm still tryin ta get my mitts on NiD... to no avail... but I'll keep at it.
ANYHOO, once again welcome and I hope you have a good time :)

Hawaii, eh? nice place ta live.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
First off...
OOOOOHHH
WELCOME WELCOME
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS
WE ARE VERY CRAZY
AND WE LOVE TO SIIIING!!!

WELCOME WELCOME
REMEMBER JUST ONE THING
IF YOU TRY TO TALK TO US
WE WILL ONLY SAAAAAAY....
'Dude, whut?'

^^Behold, the welcome song of wonder!^^
art, theater, cats, and blue=awesomesauce!
As for living in Hawaii...*drifts off into thoughts* yaaaahhh....
And may the NiGHTSlyness of doom bestow itself upon you!!!

Cerulean Lee

Cerulean Lee

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
OMG, the Dream Avenue o_o I remember that place. That was a long time ago -

Hi =D

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Hello! Welcome! I like cats, too. ^.^ They're so cute! I also like art, in many various forms: 2D pictures, 3D computer graphics, music, drama, poetry, storytelling/novels, dance, etc. I'm not good at every single one, but I have my talents in a few. The others I enjoy just looking at.

Hawaii, hm? I don't come across many people who've lived there. My godparents and their family once did. The youngest son told me that there were mango trees growing everywhere. They were so common that people didn't care if you picked off the fruit on their property and ate it. Sounds like a nice place to live.

I wish you a pleasant time here. :)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Hello. Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here. We're very nice so you don't have to worry about any flaming.

WiNGS.

WiNGS.

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Hello! Welcome! I like cats, too. ^.^ They're so cute! I also like art, in many various forms: 2D pictures, 3D computer graphics, music, drama, poetry, storytelling/novels, dance, etc. I'm not good at every single one, but I have my talents in a few. The others I enjoy just looking at.

Hawaii, hm? I don't come across many people who've lived there. My godparents and their family once did. The youngest son told me that there were mango trees growing everywhere. They were so common that people didn't care if you picked off the fruit on their property and ate it. Sounds like a nice place to live.

I wish you a pleasant time here. :D

Haha, my grandparents have a mango tree. I don't think any of my friends do though^^; I live in an apartment myself. There is however a lime tree on the property.
It is a very nice place to live, but to be honest I wouldn't recommend going around taking people's fruit without asking. They'd probably be happy to let you have some, but it's just polite to ask first^^

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

Haha, my grandparents have a mango tree. I don't think any of my friends do though^^; I live in an apartment myself. There is however a lime tree on the property.
It is a very nice place to live, but to be honest I wouldn't recommend going around taking people's fruit without asking. They'd probably be happy to let you have some, but it's just polite to ask first^^

I guess my friend lived in a different area, or it could be that things have changed. It's been somewhere between 12 and 9 years since he lived there. The area he lived in was rural. He and his friends walked to school since there wasn't a bus system.

WiNGS.

WiNGS.

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

I guess my friend lived in a different area, or it could be that things have changed. It's been somewhere between 12 and 9 years since he lived there. The area he lived in was rural. He and his friends walked to school since there wasn't a bus system.

oh wow, that IS rural. Yeah, how long ago they were here is a factor, but the other thing would be which island they were on. I live on Oahu, where the state capital and tourist acclaimed Waikiki are. It's the least rural of the Hawaiian islands, I'd say. More rural islands would be Kauai or MolokaŹ»i. I've never been to either so I wouldn't be able to tell you much about them^^;
All I know is I wouldn't have been able to walk to my school... unless I really wanted to trek down a highway and then a freeway....

Dark Messiah

Dark Messiah

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list.
Just a fast welcome. No need to repeat what has all ready been said by other members. X3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users