Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Succubus and Incubus

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
I dunno whether or not this topic is on the touchy side, but here goes. (And if it is touchy... please don't kill me? ^.^;; ). As well, I'm going to avoid as much explaining too much as possible, just for the sake of maintaining as much cleanliness as possible.

Incubi and Succubi are demons that, according to some folklore and such, enter victims' dreams with the intentions of wooing/seduction, hence why it is in the Dream Discussion.

Commonly, the Incubi/Succubi are portrayed to not be romantic (in fact, only faking it to get what they want from their prey), but since I'm the type that believe that there can be romance (either that or I'm just a pervy romantic..), I just think that those who think that are just strict.

Anyway, what if Incubi and Succubi were applied to the whole Night Dimension thing? There'd be a more romantic side to Nightmare (albeit more mature if some of you older folks have gotten my drift in reading this topic).

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
There would be.

I actually wrote a story about this once, and it turned out well, and my Vision character is called the Patron of Romance who is roughly based off this idea.

It is *coughs* preeety mature though, and, uhm, not for the light hearted.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I've got a whole novel I'm working on based off this idea. You almost don't want to know the level of detail I go into.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Succubus, huh?

The only reason I know about em is due to Disgaea...
But I still fail to see how they are linked to dreams...

KiTSU

KiTSU

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Lucid dreaming, psycology, anime, japan, learning japanese, harajuku, sudoku, j-pop/rock, drawing pawprints on my friends notebook, techno, video games(mainly final fantasys and other RPGs oooo and DDR!), bubbles, RPing, writing stories, vampires, the abnormal, red foxes(kitsunes), butterflies, being random, drawing, laughter, dancing, swords, anything red and/or violet, internet, creating characters and plot twists for my friends manga, the concept of one day taking over the world with an army of Butterfoxes...what's a butterfox you say? Well they are well trained foxes crossed with butterfly DNA so they have the wings...
They are part of dreams because from what I remember they do have the ability to enter our dreams and/or makes things dreamlike I know everyone has had those kinda dreams where there is someone u don't know or worse someone u know TOO well puting moves on ya. I'm not sure that's a succubus though...they are more deamons than nightmares of some sort, good concept though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users