Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ghost online

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Has anyone tried out this mmorpg game. It just came out in july, but I wonder if there are any ghost online players around here.

edit 1: I'm also loking for another mmorpg I hadn't tried yet. Though I had a list of them somewhere. Anyone know any good free ones. Except maplestory, Fiesta, Solsitce (I lost the list hold on)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I've never heard of Ghost online so I'll check it out YouTube right now. In the mean time I'll just ask you if you've tried Cabal yet? It's an okay game. I just hope you don't have an Nvidia FX 5200 video card or the game won't look pretty.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

I've never heard of Ghost online so I'll check it out YouTube right now. In the mean time I'll just ask you if you've tried Cabal yet? It's an okay game. I just hope you don't have an Nvidia FX 5200 video card or the game won't look pretty.

No, but I'll check it out. I got Navida 6,100... will that work?

Edit 1: Wow! Game looks pretty sweet. UNfortunately, everyone in the house download on my computer, so it might run slow :lol:.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I just looked this up and it doesn't look that interesting at all. Heck even the looks of it is far too Maple Story like.

Mabinogi is an interesting Free MMORPG. Though don't get addicted or you will HAVE to spend money to get better. I am not kidding. It cost money to rebirth and all that mess..... Its not the best game in the world but its fun for a little while I guess. Its very different. You have more fun with the part time jobs though then you will with the dungeon....and getting cool cloths. Woo......

I would rather play the Rebirth Ragnarok Online which is a free server over most of this official free games. They are never as free as they say. Just to get better you will have to spend money and it is never made all that well.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Mabinogi- tried it. I was part of closerd beta and open beta... Well, the game was okay. The reason why I left because the game doesn't really get any better unless you spend nexon cash and I want to stop using cash cards.

Ragnarock... may look into it. It sounds familiar though. I think it was one of the games I didn't like as well, but I'll check.

I'm not looking at too many that I feel I have to spend money to get a better game. It should be better whether you spend money or not. If I really like it determines if I would spend cash on it. Cash shouldn't be the main thing to make the game fun. I hate games like that after mabinogi.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
I wanted to try it, but I couldn't get it to work. It didn't look very interesting anyways so I didn't try to fix the problem.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Wow! Same thing happened to me with MixMaster online, solstice online, and grandchase online. There were some others, but likely I found other games. Well, I did stop paying ghost so I might update the topic now. Ghost is not exactly similar to maplestory, but I didn't like staying in the same area til level 40. I'm an exploring type person and I want more places to explore or atleast variety of places to train like trickster or maplestory where you don't have to spend such a long time in the same place.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
You won't get much of a decent FREE MMORPG. If they say they are free then they are the worse because they will end up costing you more just to play the normal game than a MMORPG that require a monthly fee. Best bet is to find one that is good and see if there is a free server of it. Even then it won't work as well as the ones you would pay for. Otherwise you must pay. People can't keep something as big as MMORPG's up for free.

Also, there is a game that is free and you don't need to pay but not graphical AT ALL. I forgot what it is called though....

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
The only online game I play nowadays is Phantasy Star Online.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Hey, I seen that game in the magazine. Is it any good?

Well, it's true about free games not being very decent, but if I catch how much time I actually play on an mmorpg is the reason why I don't actually want to go for a paid one. Though, I was looking for those types of mmorpgs that you can pick friends to play with you in a group, but you payed for the game anddon't pay much for the service. I think it was Diamond...

Anyone played Diamond?

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
I have never heard of it. You are playing some odd ones there.

Also that free MMORPG I was talking about but could not name...its Runescape.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Hey, I seen that game in the magazine. Is it any good?

Well, it's true about free games not being very decent, but if I catch how much time I actually play on an mmorpg is the reason why I don't actually want to go for a paid one. Though, I was looking for those types of mmorpgs that you can pick friends to play with you in a group, but you payed for the game anddon't pay much for the service. I think it was Diamond...

Anyone played Diamond?

You should join me.

http://www.schtserv.com/

My name is Mitsu3474 and I'll either be in the Horizon or Skyline ships.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
AdventureQuest and Dragon Fable are my favorites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users