Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

Kizia

Kizia

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

...when you and your friend get into an argument whether Okami or NiGHTS is better...GUiLTY...

Yes, he and I got into an argument over that...Me gusta mas NiGHTS. No me gusta Okami.

You make a crappy NiGHTS costume in LittleBigPlanet, along with an equally crappy NiGHTS level...GUiLTY...

You bought a purple cap for a cosplay, only to realize that you're probably never going to do a NiGHTS cosplay...GUiLTY...

You bring said hat to hat day at school just for a reason to wear it...GUiLTY...

You notice how the mini-street-lamp in your front yard looks like BellBridge and tell your sibling that it does...GUiLTY...

...Yeah, it's great being a NiGHTS geek! :lol:

It is great being a NiGHTS geek. It kinda sucks when you don't have a NiGHTS game though. -.-;

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
you've played too much when you mistake birds for NiGHTS *guilty. . .multiple times*

superpian2

superpian2

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
You know you've played too much NiGHTS when you started chasing birds saying there Goodles. :D

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
*twitch* ...you get insomnia from focusing on NiGHTS-related...things. *currently guilty* (Frickin' curse you Ayna...)

Kizia

Kizia

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

*twitch* ...you get insomnia from focusing on NiGHTS-related...things. *currently guilty* (Frickin' curse you Ayna...)

I get that from focusing on anything. XD Especially NiGHTS at the moment.

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
You Confuse Street Signs for Ideya Captures *GUiLTY*

You actually have dreams about the FORUM. *GUiLTY!* ( I was Lucid dreaming about NiGHTS last night, then I saw DiGi and TRiPPY working on a party, then I accidentally pestered them too much, THEN, DiGi beat the Crap out of me.)

Your dog has a Purple Striped Collar. *GUUUUUUUUiLTY!!!*

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
You have Enya's "My! My! Time Flies!" in your head, and once it gets to the guitar solo, it suddenly takes off into "NiGHTS and Reala: Theme of a Tragedic Revenge." :)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

You have Enya's "My! My! Time Flies!" in your head, and once it gets to the guitar solo, it suddenly takes off into "NiGHTS and Reala: Theme of a Tragedic Revenge." :)

You win at life for having that stuck in your head. It's definately my favourite song from "And Winter Came..." :)

You've played too much NiGHTS when you go to three different stores looking for NiGHTS-related craft supplies.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

You win at life for having that stuck in your head. It's definately my favourite song from "And Winter Came..." :o

:o Thanks. It's one of my fav Enya songs, too. Though I'm afraid there's one on that album that I like more: "Dreams Are More Precious."On that subject...

You've played too much NiGHTS when your favorite songs are the ones that remind you, even remotely, of NiGHTS.

waterhope

waterhope

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
You play too much NiGHTS when....
You get your baby brother hooked by watching you play.
You get your dad hooked by watching you play.
When you get upset if someone steals the controls while your playing.
When You draw nightmaren out of your mood.
Guilty to all of the above. :)

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
When NiGHTS is the First thing you draw in every Drawing book you own *GUiLTY*
You have a NiGHTS sculpture that you carry around Everywhere like a Baby. *GUiLTY*
You stab people who don't like NiGHTS with Above sculpture. *GUiLTY*
You make Sculptures of Most of the characters. *GUiLTY* ( So far I've got: NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle, Gillwing, Wizeman, a Pian, a Christmas Pian, a Shleep, and an Ideya Capture.)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

You make Sculptures of Most of the characters. *GUiLTY* ( So far I've got: NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle, Gillwing, Wizeman, a Pian, a Christmas Pian, a Shleep, and an Ideya Capture.)

Post pictures, please! Even if it's a lump of purple clay with a smiley face, all NiGHTS art is awsome. :P

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
MMMKay *hunts fof camera*
I'm not really good at Painting, And I still have to paint some things... but whatever.

Kizia

Kizia

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Yes. :D Finally got Journey of Dreams. I would have reported it sooner, but my comp crashed on Christmas and I got the game the day after. I got a few more, by the way...

You've played too much NiGHTS when...
You completely beat Journey of Dreams (all a rank, secret endings, dream drops) within 5 days of owning it. GUILTY!!!
You think that you just had the best Christmas ever because you got Journey of Dreams. Also guilty.
You style your hair like Helen's. Guilty. I wish I could cut my bangs though. They're much too long. XD

I am completely serious... I beat it on New Year's Eve when I got it on the day after Christmas. I was so excited. I opened the wrapping paper just a little. I knew it was a game, but when I saw NiGHTS on the back, I tore through the paper and screamed like a totally hyper fangirl. I might upload the video later for other crazy NiGHTS fans to see. Have to go for now. Bye. ^^

Oh, if anyone would like to add me as a friend on Journey of Dreams, just ask me and I would be glad to exchange friend codes with you. :D

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
When you start corrupting little kids with NiD when they're at your house for NYE! :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
You've played too much NiGHTS when:

- You buy purple shoelaces. *GUiLTY*
- You accidently type "Good NiGHTS" to your firends online. *GUiLTY*
- You think of NiGHTS any time anything mentions dreaming. *GUiLTY*

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
OK, this one's a little late, being holiday-y, but anyways...

-When you hear any Christmas song mentioning the "3 Wise Men", and can't help but think... you know what, you guys know where this is going. x.x

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

-When you hear any Christmas song mentioning the "3 Wise Men", and can't help but think... you know what, you guys know where this is going. x.x

I actually said something about the Three Wizeman once and didn't pick up on my slip until someone mentioned it. :)

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
That reminds me,
When you hear the phrase "A Wise man once said, Know Thyself." You think of Wizeman and Selph.

GraceWolf

GraceWolf

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Writing,drawing,video games,reading, and other natural things
-You tell you aunt you really want to play NiGHTS Journey Into Dreams before Christmas Eve and she rents it for you.
-You get both your little cousins to start going "NiGHTS!" (Which is very cute! Espically when they call NiGHTS Blaze as in Blaze the Cat.)
-Your girl cousin age 6 wants to dualize!
-You start to wish you grandmother would hurry up and make that Reala pillow just so you can show it off.

daru

daru

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:playing with my band called the sonics <br />i am trying to get my art back on track <br />and i am into video games
well here is mine
-when you have the entire NiGHTS into dreams sound track on 2 2 gig memories sticks for the sony psp and on your ipod and have a sega saturn emulator on the psp and the only game you have on it is NiGHTS into dreams and have a reala background on the psp
-when you beg you mother to paint your room purple and gold and to dye the sheet on your bed red and black and have dyed the curtains orange
-you have a NiGHTS deck of cards
-have a Nintendo wii that is purple and the remotes are gold colored
- have dyed the hair of yours purple
- have wished that on super smash brothers brawl that NiGHTS was on the roster
-have a silver t.v and thinking of painting it purple and gold
-have a lamp in your room and thinking of changing the shade into a look like twin seeds tower
- and well when you play most online games you are called NiGHTS
-when you have sent your psp to a friend to paint it purple and gold
-and now dyed all your white shirts purple
i am guilty as charged

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
You've played too much NiGHTS when you
1. plan on buying a whole nother system to play as him in a kart game
2. dream of drawing NiGHTS characters
3. have withdrawals from abstaining from the games
4. paint Easter eggs to look like the Alarm Egg
5. stick wings on your cat and give him/her toy rocket mice to play with

I'm guilty of 1, 2, and 3.

Kamui

Kamui

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Arting, cosplayin, Homestuck, Sonic and NiGHTS
When you wanna throw a party because your friend FINALLY managed to buy Journey of Dreams today after going to every game store and being turned away because they didn't have it. I want to go over to his house~! XD

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
How about when you're drawing up plans to turn your cat's bed into the Ideya Palace? X3

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
When your PS2 analog stick actually breaks because of how much you've been playing. Well okay, I mainly blame it being a cheap knock off controller but you get what I'm saying.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
When you write a fanfic (or an outline for one) and it gets confusing to the point where you mutter "NiGHT Over... Argh!" (Not guilty of the latter half...yet.)

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
You've been playing too much when you find yourself on Phantasy Star 0 with characters that all have CAPiTALiZATiON LiKE THiS. (GUiLTY. XD)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

How about when you're drawing up plans to turn your cat's bed into the Ideya Palace? X3

That is too hilarious for words. You must do it!

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
When...

You look everywhere for the NiGHTS Egg in Billy Hatcher...GUiLTY
LITERALLY everywhere...EVEN IN THE BOTTOMLESS PITS! :) I'm telling you, it's a master of disguise! *looks under tree stump*

You play the ASR demo just to see NiGHTS...GUiLTY

You draw a NiGHTS reference in whatever comics you draw...GUiLTY

NiGHTS appears as a main character in said comic...SOON TO BE GUiLTY

You decide to make a Super Smash Bros. comic featuring NiGHTS...GUiLTY

You notice almost all the NiGHTS references in the Archie Sonic comics...GUiLTY

You compare the final boss in Okami to Wizeman...GUiLTY

You've emailed SEGA/Sumo Digital about NiGHTS DLC...GUiLTY

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
You're dreams are set to level music from NiGHTS... guilty, sometimes.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
-When you first saw that new 3-D glasses logo "REAL-D", and thought it said "Reala".
Posted Image
I pointed this out to my 7-year-old brother, and he said "Um... no. It doesn't really look like that." Then I walked away sad.

-You didn't even realize when you drew an egg-alarm in your chemistry notes. Then your friend looks over your shoulder and asks, "Is that a f*cking egg-clock?", then you smile.

-You make sure to point out NiGHTS every time you see her/him in ASR. Even if NiGHTS just appears for a split second. Or you're the last to go, because you like seeing NiGHTS do that little twirly before flying off. >_>

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

-You make sure to point out NiGHTS every time you see her/him in ASR. Even if NiGHTS just appears for a split second. Or you're the last to go, because you like seeing NiGHTS do that little twirly before flying off. >_>

Aren't we all guilty of that? :o

Auto-Fox

Auto-Fox

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Aren't we all guilty of that? :P

I'd imagine that's why we're here... ^w^

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

I'd imagine that's why we're here... ^w^

Agreed. So we've obviously all played too much NiGHTS. :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Agreed. So we've obviously all played too much NiGHTS. :P

"Too much of a good thing can be wonderful"
~ Mae West

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
You compare NiGHTS to the new Alice in Wonderland movie.
Seriously, the Cheshire Cat's appearance reminds me a lot of Jackle. He even has those big cat eyes, and that large toothy grin.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Seriously, the Cheshire Cat's appearance reminds me a lot of Jackle. He even has those big cat eyes, and that large toothy grin.

Let me build upon this one.

You compare NiGHTS to EVERYTHING.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
You've played too much NiGHTS when your brother predicts you will have a NiGHTS mailbox when you get your own house. "...And you'll stick the mail in his mouth" (the middle child). :lol: Now that he's said that, it gives me ideas... >:)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Hmm...

- A blonde British girl falls down a dark, sparkly hole.

- There's not plot to speak of in the original except for various weird vignettes.

- A major character has a cool hat.

I think we have two identical stories! :lol:

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
...you argue with your neighbors on the possibility of an actual World of Dreams and how there will eventually be a war on the Waking trying to claim land there. (Or war on the Dreaming to do the same thing.)

...you get someone on a dare to paint themselves purple and run down the street, screaming how purple should have it's own holiday.

...you dye someone's hair purple/red/orange while they sleep.

...you spray paint NiGHTS' image everywhere.

...you shave 'NiGHTS' into someone's hair. (Preferably someone with short hair.)

...you find out in how many languages you can say something like "There is no NiGHTS" or "Give it up NiGHTS".

(I've had too much caffeine.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users