Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What you didn't know about Howzer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
This may be a tad spoilerish if you haven't played the story and/or read the moving comics on phantasystaruniverse.com...

But anyway, you've probably noticed when an enemy female cast dies in any AOTI mission, they say "Forgive me, Howzer." They say it so much that Zero and I started calling them Howzer ho's, and decided that Howzer must be a pimp. ;P So, here he is.

Posted Image

Caseal: "We love you daddy Howzer!" Howzer: "Shut up baby I know it!"

I actually intended this to look a lot more faked than it turned out. XD Oops?

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Hahahaha, this is Hilarious!

XD

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I never noticed that... I only heard them breath their last breaths in a painful moan as I ripped their lives out of them with one fell swoop of my blade >:D
*clears throat* err... I'll need ta look into that ^^;
btw the pic sounds rather fitting. gj!

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Holy crap. With every update, this little joke of ours looks more and more legitimate. Play the story mission they just released. Howzer totally pimp smacks Lumia! XD

Blue Fantasy

Blue Fantasy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Sonic, NiGHTS, video games, comics, reading, writing, drawing, anime
"Beeyatch, donchu know how much meseta I lose on HOcaseals you done burned up witcho' Foie?!?!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users