Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreams Dreams Preference

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Version of Dreams Dreams (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Version do you like the best?

1. Dreams Dreams -Adult Ver.- 1996 (9 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Dreams Dreams -Kids Ver.- 1996 (7 votes [19.44%])

Percentage of vote: 19.44%

3. Dreams Dreams -In Silent Memory- (2 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. Dreams Dreams -A-Capella Ver.- (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Dreams Dreams -Sweet Mix in Holy Night- (2 votes [5.56%])

6. Dreams Dreams -Nightopian Ver.- (1 votes [2.78%])

Percentage of vote: 2.78%

7. Dreams Dreams -Adult Ver.- 2007 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

8. Dreams Dreams -Kids Ver.- 2007 (4 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

9. Dreams Dreams -Sweet Snow- (9 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

10. Dreams Dreams -Located Link Mix- (2 votes [5.56%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Lenneth

Lenneth

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I didnt find any poll about this, so I decided on creating one^^ Which version of Dreams Dreams do you like the most? For me it's the Sweet Snow Version, since it's so peaceful and romantic :3

edit:
Oh, and I know that I forgot Will's, Helen's and the instrumental versions, but there was only place for 10 choices and they didnt fit in too good^^"

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
I chose the 1996 Kids version. I've always prefered the kids version to the adult one, it's cuter. The kids version from JoD is nice as well, but I prefer the NiD one for some reason.

But am I the only one who thinks there are WAY too many versions of Dreams Dreams? There are 10 different versions just in JoD :(

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Sweet Snow. I like the melody and plan on singing it in the school talent show sometime.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I was thinking of making a poll just like this one but thankfully you did it because I'm just too damn lazy. I chose the Located Link Mix. Love that track. The original game's adult version was a close second though.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
It's hard for me to decide between the adult versions. They both sound wonderful in their own way. I voted for the 1996 one because I prefer its ending. The 2007 adult version ending has the lady singer saying the same thing over and over. It makes her seem repetitive, or not smart enough to come up with something else to say.

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
I've only heard the 1996 versions, the Christmas NiGHTS version, and the adults' JoD version, so out of those I'm going to have to say the 1996 adults' version. I don't know why, but I feel that it's more powerful than the JoD version. Coming in second would have to be the Christmas NiGHTS version.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I will say that the '96 adult version is my favorite (but I can be fickle and it depends on my mood).

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I chose Adult 96 with Sweet Snow as a close second. Sadly, I haven't heard all of the versions, but when I did a search for the Nightopian version, all I got were liks to (and I quote) "Sweet Dreams Merlin Mansion" :angry: yeah....

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I'm not 100% sure if this track here counts but it's a cover done by a singer named Mooki on the Sonic Team Unplugged 2004 CD. It took a little getting used to but now this is one of my most favorite versions of the song.

You can check the track out here. I'm not sure if it's put it up on the music page of the main site though.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSdRySUrtBI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSdRySUrtBI</a>

Dreams

Dreams

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Это тебя не касается. Убирайся.
Yeah, there's about 8 more versions of DREAMS DREAMS that appeared on other official Sega albums. I personally like the Piano Version the most from the Sega Piano Nocturne CD.

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
Honestly, My favorite was the GBA version in Sonic Pinball Party.

neo_skywalker

neo_skywalker

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Nothing beats the original '96 Adult version for me. Except maybe the '96 Kids version and Xmas acapella version.

Lélis

Lélis

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Games in general. I am a gamer<br />Cosplay - maybe you don't like but I LOVE<br />Sing - I am a good singer, so I like to sing. A LOT (and game music is my love)<br />And everthing that you would like to chat. I am not a quiet person xDDD
I like 1996 Adult version, but, I think level 99 version is suuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhh a cute one x33333333

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I like the adults 96 version best. It gives me warm nostalgic feelings. :P

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
i voted sweet mix in holy night because i really like it and it had no luvin yet :)

daru

daru

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:playing with my band called the sonics <br />i am trying to get my art back on track <br />and i am into video games
would have to say DREAMS_DREAMS adult version from 96

Hypertreb

Hypertreb

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I chose 96 kids. 96 Adult was close though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users