Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What kind of Pokemon are you?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

SiLENCE

SiLENCE

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, of course! I'm a Reala/NiGHTS fan, with either male or female NiGHTS....I'm sure at least half of the people here will now hate me and never want to talk to me. Joy!<br /><br />Aside from that, I like a variety of anime, so I'd be glad to chat about that.
Usually, I get "evil" pokemon like Sneasel or Houndoom, and My favorite pokemon is Espeon.

But Mystery Dungeon wouldn't dare lie to me, so I firmly believe that I'm a Cubone(though I'm more like a Marowak now.)
I'm kind of awkward and anti-social, emotional and easily depressed, and I cry a lot(traits carried over from Cubone stage)
But I'm also fiercely protective, like a Marowak. And I enjoy hitting things.

Helen

Helen

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
I thin I would be Pikachu,since I read what Lélis posted.
In the game of Explorers of...I remember I was him the first time,because I didn´t lie on the test.

GraceWolf

GraceWolf

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Writing,drawing,video games,reading, and other natural things
Well in a "What pokemon are you?" quiz I got Togetic and Mew. Probobly because I'm friendly,playful,adveturous,funny,and love to make people pleased. (Was that bragging? :lol: )

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
Posted Image

hey, i dont have a depressing outlook on life! :lol: damn you tests you always fail to pin me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users