Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jackle's Misadventure

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
This may sound a little odd right now, but as this story develops, things are going to get really funny, really fast.

It is Valentine's Day. No one seemed to have any nightmares on Valentine's Day, so for the Nightmarens, it was "if you can't beat them join them". And it seemed extra festive for some reason. Anyway, Reala seemed to have all the luck. All the while, Jackle could only watch. No one thought of him as being attractive. "Lousy big brother, mumble grumble rasim frasim..." grumbled Jackle, "WHY DOES HE, OF ALL PEOPLE, GET CHICKS AND I DON'T?!?! He's got body odur, for crying out loud! I'm the ultra supreme attractive manly one here! This isn't right. And I thought Master Wizeman didn't like Valentine's Day!" "No you're not," said Chamelan, scaring the crud out of Jackle, whom had jumped 4 to 5 feet in the air. Jackle rolled his eyes. He LOATHED that lizard with a vengeance. And he didn't even know why. "Hi, Chamelan,"* said Jackle, "You a dud too, or what?" "No, I just like annoying you," said Chamelan, "You're reactions are usually priceless. Anyway, the only reason why everyone is celebrating Valentine's Day right now is because that big blob Donbalon and Puffy are getting enaged soon." "Woof," said Jackle. "By the way...Do you want to know a little secret?" whispered Chamelan, whom despite sounding like he wasn't trying to annoy anyone, was, in fact, annoying Jackle. "Oh my flipping gosh, what is it??" asked Jackle, annoyed by the very presence of Chamelan. "There's a caudron that Wizeman bought on Black Market eBay that belonged to an ancient witch," informed Chamelan, "If you can't find a date, you can make one yourself. NINJA LEPERCON VANISH!" Jackle was surprised. He liked this juicy information. He grinned maniacally. "Time to see what this cauldron is," chuckled Jackle. His chuckle became a very odd cackle. "HA HEE HOO HA HA HEE HOO HOO HEE HEE...heh...," cackled Jackle in a rather odd fashion.

He checked all over Nightmare, and eventually found the cauldron. For some odd reason, it seemed to have eyes.

It also appeared to have been, at one point, used as a car seat for a rather heavy person, as was shown quite vividly through the green patches of metal that was on his body.

"Dingpot have visitor!" cheered the cauldron. "Holy crud, you almost gave me a heart attack!" said Jackle. "Dingpot find new friend," said Dingpot, "What Dingpot do for ugly limbless thing?" Jackle began to breathe heavily. "Stay calm," he said to himself, "Don't let those therapy sessions with Dr. Greenespan go sour. You can keep your sanity...I hope..." "Just place something in Dingpot, and Dingpot make something for ugly limbless thing," Jackle ignored the name he was called, and told Dingpot of his situation. "Ugly limbless thing need possesion," said Dingpot, "How many does ugly limbless thing have?" "How about three of my tarot cards?" asked Jackle. "Okay," said Dingpot, "But that mean 3 things pop out of--" Jackle threw all three of his tarot cards into Dingpot boiling brew, and energy surged from Dingpot. A green and black Nightmaren woman that resembled a female Reala crawled out of the cauldron, and slowly got up. "Man, she's fine," said Jackle, "Can I date you?" The female Level-One Mightmaren didn't seem to listen, and she flew off into the distance. A second one appeared, a dark blue and dark aqua female that resembled Jackle, but she seemed completely oblivious that he was there, or for that matter, that ANYONE was there. And then a third, a pink female one that resembled NiGHTS, appeared, and she was rather curious. She looked around, and saw a floating image of Wizeman the Wicked. She paralooped it. It made her VERY happy. Jackle's eye began to twitch. "What have I done?" he asked himself, "I just created another NiGHTS! And if that other one wasn't bad enough already!" "You're dead, ugly limbless thing," said Chamelan, appearing out of nowhere as he usually did. Him, combined with recent events, made Jackle, at long last, crack. "Uh...Jackle?" asked Chamelan, "Are you alright? You know, I was joking when I said I was going to tell Master Wizeman about this." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!" cackled Jackle, now officially insane and now laughing like Ripper Roo. The girl version of Jackle saw Jackle, and looked concerned. She picked up Jackle, and searched for someone who could help him. That, and she needed to know where she was. That was the big issue with her. "This going to be long day," said Dingpot to himself.
________________________________________________________________________________

Now, all you guys have to do is add stuff to the story (and please make it funnier than my post), and there you go. We've got a role playing game. I think.

*This is the equivalent to "Hi, Steve" from Bowser's Kingdom.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Moved to the planning and advertising section.

This RP needs to be further planned out and I suggest that this stay in the planning stages until more people opt to join. To post in the RP section, there can be no OOC commentary whatsoever in the post. This includes explanations, rules, or hiatus messages.

Continue planning/picking up interested members here.

Masterweaver

Masterweaver

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
WHOA! I recognize this style of RP, and it requires NO planning. Move it back ASAP.

And on topic...

Reala was busy lounging on a bed of adoring fans. Or rather, the arms of the adoring fans. One yellow-fingered arm drooped lazily down, occasionally twitching; the other was in the process of gesturing wildly and dramatically.

"...and then--No, no, it's too much."

"Oh please, sexy fine mime!"

Reala grinned. "Well alright, darling. And then, I ripped his arms off."

"Oooo!"

"And stuffed them up his--What's that?" Reala leaned forward, flying off the fangirls' arms (much to their disappointment) and peering at a pink speck in the distant sky.

"I'm sorry, ladies, I have to... see to something." He turned and smiled at them. "Feel free to kill each other while I'm away."

Ignoring the now violent bloodbath, the red Nightmaren chased after the pink speck. Soon he was close enough to see it; a pink Nightmaren woman.

The Cupid formula had long ago been perfected by the Nightopians, and one of their legendary golden arrows now embedded itself in Reala. Like all such arrows, it dissolved immediately thereafter and was thus unnoticed.

"Hey babe!" Reala called out. "What's your sign?"

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Wizeman, who was busy typing on a laptop, saw Reala get slapped by the NiGHTS lookalike. "I like purple people," said the pink NiGHTS, "Besides, I can tell you'll treat me badly." She flew off, disgruntled.

Wizeman was once again on his computer, breathing heavily as he typed to his new "Business Partner", "SkullInAJar" (His Internet Chat Room Name was "IronFistedOne"). He typed in, "Reala was acting up again. Apparently, he was just beaten by a female Maren." The business partner than replied, *"Well THAT didn't sound very pretty, but if I were around, it would have been witty. If not for that floating computer screen, I'd talk to you in person. You know what I mean? How is Dingpot, my sidekick of old? Is he fairing well, if so then you are bold, for taking care of him is no simple task. But should you want him gone, then all you need to do is ask."*

*If anyone has played Banjo-Kazooie, you would know who this person is by now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users