Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Movie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Man, HOW did I not see this earlier! I totally agree with a NiGHTS Movie. As long as its voices are NOT chosen by 4Kids! They RUIN everything! *sobs at Sonic X* I agree that Disney should make the movie. Pixar with the CGI, Disney with scripts, storyboards, yaddah yaddah.

And I think maybe Emma Watson might voice NiGHTS, if not...I dunno...

Then I wonder who'd voice Reala?

Arctides

Arctides

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
I hate to break it to you kiddo, but to reiterate what Kichi said...
Disney would never make a NiGHTS movie. They'd make something similar to NiGHTS and claim no connection whatsoever.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...

I hate to break it to you kiddo, but to reiterate what Kichi said...
Disney would never make a NiGHTS movie. They'd make something similar to NiGHTS and claim no connection whatsoever.

They already sorta did, only they made it before NiGHTS. I'm refering to the original Peter Pan movie. It has essentially everything NiGHTS has. Flying, kids, PERHAPS dreaming.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
Personally, after seeing Wall - E and Finding Nemo, I think that Disney/Pixar should be left to produce a CGI NiGHTS movie. Finding Nemo was voted number one animated movie of all time (according to Yahoo.com) and Wall - E was a (somewhat) sleeper hit. I think they're perfect!

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
Okay...so...if you like sappy movies like Finding Nemo, then the sappy POS that Disney would make NiGHTS will be just the thing for you.

I think that is the wrong direction to take NiGHTS, because I know that most of our dreams are NOT sappy and happy and la-de-friggen-da. They're scary. They're mysterious. They make us wake up and walk around with a "WTF" look on our face for the next five hours. THAT...is what a NiGHTS movie should be.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
well,here's the problem,sega might not care *considering NiGHTS isn't as big as sonic* but,i have to agree with Arctides, disney will take the NiGHTS idea, but change it, so that no one can recognise it as NiGHTS,and NiGHTS fans would barely recognise it, and then, disney would make tons of money off of the idea you sent them bannipper, if they got the e-mail, but, if they ever get it, i'm sure they would get it a year later, they already have tons of e-mail probably pilling up, but if they saw it, they would delete it, since it's just a common e-mail from 1 person, they only pay attention to big companys, or important people. i'm sorry,but thats how the world works,if they have to split the profits to someone else for using there idea, they would lose some money, and they can't lose money.......... *although they already have tons of money*

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
i really dont care at all. to me Disney is nothing but teenaged shows that should be on "the N" channel. the only good movie they did was Monsters Inc. and the Pixar films

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I have access to a decent computer mic now. If you need some voice acting done, I might be able to do it.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

the only good movie they did was Monsters Inc. and the Pixar films

I hope you mean the only good recent films. They used to do better. Even in the early 1990s, they were still pretty good. I still look back at some of the old classic cartoon films they did and am in awe at how many levels of meaning and jokes were in there. They were good then. Now, they produce mostly comedies that are so ridiculous it's not that funny anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users