Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I draw things

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Umber

Umber

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:NOTHING I HATE EVERYTHING.
I figure I may as well just post all my stuff up at once, since I'm sporadic with my devart gallery and I guess it's probably just easier this way.

Oekakis!
old old old

Yes.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
I draw teeth YOU'LL NEVER STOP ME.

\m/
Posted Image
...somehow I managed to mess up the horns.

DRAWINGS:
I don't want to mess up your screens, so text links only this time. D:
Reala for Mary!
Jackle for DB!

...there are some other things, but I don't think I have them up in my photobucket account. I'll edit them in later.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
YOUR OEKAKIS FRIGHTEN ME!!

Hee hee, these are really awesome. I've seen some on the .com, kickass work!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Its the ballpoint Jackle picture! I lost that picture a long time ago. However a couple days ago I remembered it and wished I had it. I like saving peoples artwork and then looking at them later. They are so lovely. (No I do not steal artwork and then post it on the net. Please do not confuse me with that.)

That picture with all the marens is really neat. I love all the details and texture you put in it. Jackle is reall big there too. lol

Great job.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Might I also add that I LOVE how Puffy is just.. thrown there. XD Someone finally figured out how to make the Weeble Wobbles fall down.

Blueblur8_lover

Blueblur8_lover

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
awesome stuff! I love that Reala xD

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Oh gosh, its back to haunt me! O_O I've seen the Reala oekaki on DA, scared me, it did! Good job on all them drawings though :lol:

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Really great stuff!

I love how you get that watercolor-effect with your paintings. Do you use a tablet or mouse to draw/color??

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Ohgod your art is made of scary awesome. <3
You are one of the few people I've seen who draw the maren actually looking seriously frightening. Wonderful. : D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users