Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

...I'm back? 8D

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

MSDEViN92

MSDEViN92

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
So, most of you might not know me because I haven't really been around that much, but I've just been horrifically busy recently and haven't been able to come around as much as I wanted. I couldn't find a topic for temporary leavings and such, so I didn't really have a chance to say I was having a hard time showing up here on a regular basis. I've just had a lot going on in my life, namely a big summer academic program and work around the house. I'm still engrossed in it, to tell the truth; Monday to Thursday have me taking extracurricular courses for college credits from 8 to 5, and Fridays keep me busy from 8 to 1. Gragh.

I'll probably be more open when the school year begins, because I have a weird schedule and can be on the computer more then.

...That's about it.

Hello again, forum. 8D

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
^_^ Hello! I think I've seen your post in the rp boards I read. Yo! I'm Ventro! Nice to meet you! :)

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Don't feel bad, I did the same thing! ^_^
Sorry to say, I can't quite remember you, but welcome back nonetheless!

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Hey there! Welcome back!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Oh, I remember you! I read your fanfic! Welcome back. By the way, I like your fanfic, so don't stop writing. :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users