Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nintendo Power reveals Sonic & The Black Knight

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Jesus. I tell ya, this news reeaaally made my morning.

Even Megaman...freaking Megaman...never sunk this low.

*sigh* Please excuse me while I console myself. *curls into fetal position*

Yakuza 2 released in September, Virtua Fighter 5 Online, Yakuza 2 released in September, Virtua Fighter 5 Online, La Li Lu Le Lo, La Li Lu Le Lo...

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Cup of coffee, sir? No. Get on the blog and tell the whole world what they already know. -
Nothing like making it official, eh.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
*dies*

Metaria

Metaria

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
All I can say is...No. And, WHY?!

*curls up into fetal position beside Zero* Square-Enix event August 2nd, Square-Enix event August 2nd...

NeoScriptor

NeoScriptor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Programming, Gaming, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, and misc. geeky stuff.
I changed my avatar to suit my mood now..It's a modification of an old Sega slogan.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
*waits for it*

*finally curls up next to Zero and Met*

Acceptance to LaTale and Dragonica Closed Betas... Acceptance to LaTale and Dragonica Closed Betas...

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

I changed my avatar to suit my mood now..It's a modification of an old Sega slogan.

Yeah it fits the mood perfectly.

*curls up next to you other guys... but I play my DS at the same time :huh:

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
People at Sega need to get their hand out of the hedgehog's ass already and let him just DIE. DIIIIE.

Sk8teland85

Sk8teland85

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Well here is the official press release for those who have not read it yet:

SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON (July 21, 2008) –SEGA of Europe Ltd. and SEGA® of America, Inc. today announced Sonic™ and the Black Knight, an all-new Wii-exclusive adventure. Part of the storybook series of games that began with Sonic and the Secret Rings, this new title brings Sonic into the world of Arthurian legend and offers the worlds most infamous blue hedgehog the chance to become a knight. Using the unique Wii control system, this exciting game will take advantage of both the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk to offer an interactive experience that any Sonic fans will love.

Created by Sonic Team in Japan, this innovative game takes Sonic into a medieval world and arms him with a sword to aid in his effort to save the day. Sonic and the Black Knight will provide Sonic fans with an irresistible cast of characters and teach them all what it takes to be a true hero and the ultimate knight. With a series of missions taking place in stunning Arthurian-inspired locations, Sonic and the Black Knight promises to offer a fast-paced adventure that gamers of all ages will enjoy.

“After the success of Sonic and the Secret Rings we’re delighted to announce a second title in the Storybook Series,” said Gary Knight, European Marketing Director, SEGA Europe, “Following Sonic on his way to knighthood will excite players of all ages.”

Sonic and the Black Knight, exclusively for the Wii, will be out in Spring 2009.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
"Ooo, cool! Sonikku with a swor--*shot*

Sorry Digi, couldn't help it. I call it: this game turns out to be really cool for a while (like Secret Rings), then suddenly fall into crappiness (like Secret Rings). I guess that as long as Wii still gets Sonic Unleashed and the production of it is not hindered by this...thing, then I suppose I'm okay with that. Unleashed had better be good! :huh:

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
Don't buy it, if enough people don't, we won't see any more like this. Don't buy it to see how crappy it is, don't buy it because you buy all the games. Of course, because their billing this as a sequel to Secret Rings, it's going to sell, but I won't be contributing to it. I wouldn't let this get you down. And I'm going to reiterate, we don't know much of anything about this game. it could just be Secret Rings plus boss sword fights.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
People have tried the whole "Don't buy this game!" business before, and as much as I hate to say it, it doesn't work. It's like online petitions. There will always be those die-hard fans who have to own everything with the Sonic name on it, as well as parents who don't understand the whole situation and are wanting something 'familiar' for their kids. But I somewhat agree, I don't want to add to the sales of this, but perhaps we should wait a while to get some more information first. While I'm pretty sure it won't be anything we want, it may not be half as bad as we all think.

At least, the old Sonic fan in me wants to hope it will turn out okay. Darn it.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
Well.... I honestly cringed when I saw this topic, but i'll give it a shot. I might buy the game after I buy Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Chronicles: Brotherhood of Darkness. I think that the only reason why people have been giving Sonic a hard time is because video games are becoming less of a fun thing to do when you're off and more of a "must have everything that defines current gaming and competition or else it sucks" (good graphics, deep storyline, wi - fi, etc.). Whatever happened to after school arcades? You know, fun video games after a long day of school? I just hope the title changes...

nirniva

nirniva

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
http://www.blueblur....-power-details/
Scans and details from Nintendo Power. Nice graphics, I guess...

I made this petition earlier today:
http://www.petitiono...D/petition.html
It's a petition to support the creation of a REAL Sonic The Hedgehog 4. You know, a nice, 2D, 16-bit Sonic like the Genesis days for download on WiiWare/PSN/XBLA, kind of like what Capcom's doing with Mega Man 9. Wouldn't that rock?

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Why am I getting a strange Soul Calibur feeling from this now?

Well the fact that you can CHOOSE to be other characters or just be Sonic all the time is a nice idea. That way those who don't want to be forced to play as something else don't have to.

Oh goody.....the whole Good and Evil system is back. I never found that all interesting for a Sonic game. Oh well.

You know, its sad how many people out there are actually finding this cool. A lot of people want Sonic to be 'cooler' and that is what they are getting. This stuff is going to sell and it makes me so SAD. What was I too expect though.... It is pretty shallow that some people are starting to like Sonic now because OMG he has weapons! :/

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.

Why am I getting a strange Soul Calibur feeling from this now?

Maybe because of this...
Posted Image
compared to this...
Posted Image

Just saying...

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
OH HELL NO!!!

then again I suppose it was bound to happen... the way Sega's been goin... what else can we expect now?

Urban Sonic & the gangsta paradise
Spider Sonic
Sonic Wars
Eclipse Cannon: Solid 4 the guns of G.U.N.
Spongesonic Speedypants
Sonic and friends shopping spree

you'd think the amount of drugs required to think of this stuff would be lethal ya know?

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Zero man, i just said the same thing when i was reading the article. Seigfried much? Nightmare much? Pants much? ¬_¬ uurgh.

KING ARTHUR HAS BECOME CORRUPTED!! ...no. Not ripping off Soul Calibur at all. Even Sonic's damn sword is called Calibur. ^_^

Well...after reading that article, there are some parts that sound interesting ...like the part where it says something along the lines of 'Sega know things have been awkward for Sonic lately and they want to try and get the hedgehog back on track' and stuff. But then again, they've said this before and then they gave us Sonic '06 so it's all down to them delivering the goods and not merely talking smoke.

Other things that DO interest me is the inclusion of other characters BUT you don't have to play as them if you don't want to and it won't effect your game completion percentage. Knuckles weilding two blades at once sounds like a big pool of amazingly cheesy fun and i actually want to see that now, lol. XD

Again, in the article i've noticed Sega doing a lot of the postivie "we know what's wrong with Sonic so we'll try and make things better" talk so that's why i'm eased up a little with this. But then again they always do this soooo....hmm. I still think this whole story book/spin-off thing is doing nothing for Sonic's character but after reading that i am now willing to wait and see a trailer before i pass anymore judgement on it.

Oh....and the whole talking sword thing. Nuh huh. Corny beyond belief. That don't sound funky.

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
I could've sworn Dante's sword spoke in Devil May Cry before he got it... (before he got impaled on it and got it out of him the HARD way anyway). Might have been imagining that though in my dreams.

My brother and I have decided that at the least they've learned how to hide games for as long as possible before people know about them. They've used Unleashed to hide this from the pickiest fans 'til now.

Eh.

Mostly I'm wondering how Sonic can carry that sword, and run with it, without tripping and impaling himself now.

And smiting. You can guess what I'd be doing. SMITING.

... Smiting sounds fun.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
XD smiting! I'm all down for a spot of smiting and some crumpets.

I really want to see Knuckles with 2 swords because it sounds hilariously awesome. But i keep thinking of pirate bloke from Soul Calibur.
Like what happened with Unleashed i felt full of wrath on the first day, now i just feel amused and want to play it to see what the hell its about. It's a swoooooooooord! Other book stories they should do must include Alice in Wonderland or Scrooge (Sonic could visit the past present and future of his gaming career in the actual graphics XD). Tails would totaly be Tim.

Anyway, it sounds better than Satsr to me for the fact I'm not into genies much. That and i utterly failed at playing it. The tutorials drove me up the wall. And that bloody one song over and over again.

You know what this means kids! ENGLISH VOICE ACTING. Roffle roffle. I can barely wait : D

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

XD smiting! I'm all down for a spot of smiting and some crumpets.

I really want to see Knuckles with 2 swords because it sounds hilariously awesome. But i keep thinking of pirate bloke from Soul Calibur.
Like what happened with Unleashed i felt full of wrath on the first day, now i just feel amused and want to play it to see what the hell its about. It's a swoooooooooord! Other book stories they should do must include Alice in Wonderland or Scrooge (Sonic could visit the past present and future of his gaming career in the actual graphics XD). Tails would totaly be Tim.

Anyway, it sounds better than Satsr to me for the fact I'm not into genies much. That and i utterly failed at playing it. The tutorials drove me up the wall. And that bloody one song over and over again.

You know what this means kids! ENGLISH VOICE ACTING. Roffle roffle. I can barely wait : D

Pirate bloke from Soul Calibur would Cervantes, my dear. ^_^

As for your idea on Scrooge....that honestly sounds AWESOME! I swear to god, if Sega ever stop for a second and actually wouldn't mind taking the piss out of themselves then that game would so totally own. Travel back in time and revisit the old games then go to the future and we'd see Sonic in a bunch of shitty out-of-character games. It would be a right laugh. XD

Also, yes. SatSR's theme song drove me up the flippin' wall too.

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
MAKE BELIEVES REBORN
MYTHS AND MIND RE-*shot again*

Man, I'm just up to no good, huh? After seeing the new scans and hearing some of the information, it's not sounding too bad. It's certainly not what I want from Sonic, but it may turn out to be a good game in and of itself.

Also, SMITE!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

Knowing how things have been with SEGA, they'll just slap on American voices anyway.

Which is grounds to have anyone from Europe rage more than ever raged before.

Posted Image

Yes Arguecat, this is why.....

GRRRRRR you beat me to it D:.

I think the following picture explains how we're all feeling:

Posted Image

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
NNR07, please stop placing these images on every single topic you post in. I see some people do it too, but you do it all the time.

Everyone continue with the topic of Sonic's DEATH.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I think one reason they're doing the whole sword thing has to do with their desire to use the Wii's controls. I do hope Sonic at least can sheath and unsheath the sword, so there's a balance between normal Sonic play plus this new weapon play. I imagine it'd be difficult to spin dash with a hunk of metal by your side.. Maybe they'll even have us reach by your shoulder or hip with the Wiimote to sheath and unsheath the sword, which might be cool. Or maybe not.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

you'd think the amount of drugs required to think of this stuff would be lethal ya know?

I was starting to wonder if they still did that too....

Well at least we all know where the game idea came from......

Oh....and the whole talking sword thing. Nuh huh. Corny beyond belief. That don't sound funky.

It is pretty bad but the concept has been used A LOT in the past. I can only remember two times this has happend off the top of my head though. Meta Knights sword talks once in the anime, and there is a possessed sword in Soul Nomad so it talks a bit...or is the soul already in the possessors body so it is really talking from thin person? God I don't know. My head hurts now. Was there ever a talking sword in mythology. It seems to ring a bell but maybe its just my imagination.

I don't care what form of voice acting they use. I just want to be able to listen to it in Japanese with subtitles or I will be VERY upset.

Its still going to be hard to run so fast with that big old sword in your hand.

Also, I think I will truly worry and stop playing Sonic games the day they make Amy marry Sonic...(Assuming she breaks up with her new boyfriend.)

Shia Hatsune

Shia Hatsune

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
But.. but.. Sonic's his name and speed's his game ;__;

It true though D:

I don't know what's worse. Sonic with a sword, or Shadow with a gun.

nirniva

nirniva

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
THE GOOD: Sega seems to be using the word "smite" a lot. "Smite" is a cool word.
THE BAD: Oh, boy, where to begin...
-English voice acting. It's probably going to happen. It's definitely going to suck. One overly-hyphenated word: DU-A-LIZE-AH!
-English sword voices. Since the sword is the helper character, the voice is going to be even more annoying than the rest of the characters. It's going to be more annoying than Omochao and Owl COMBINED...and weaponized. (It won't be as bad as Navi, though. NO character will ever be more annoying than Navi.) I'm guessing that Calibur is going to have an obnoxious faux-Cockney accent akin to Luke from the Professor Layton games.
-They still haven't said what Shadow's power is going to be yet. Until it's officially confirmed by Sega, there is a non-zero chance it will go down like this:
NP: So, you can play as multiple characters, huh?
SEGA: Yeah, so far we've got Knuckles and Shadow.
NP: What does Knuckles do?
SEGA: He has two swords. Because he's flippin' awesome like that.
NP: And Shadow?
SEGA: HE'S GONNA HAVE A GUN LULZ
NP: *gasp* WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? If you do not remove this...this INSULT to Sega fans everywhere, we will SMITE you with a 2/10 in the final review!
SEGA: Whatever.

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

*hypothetical banter*

That's...really uncalled for. There's bashing Sonic Team with what you know they're doing, and then there's bashing Sonic Team with what you think they're doing.

Also, DU-AL-IZE-UH is one of the best lines in JoD.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

<a href="http://www.petitiononline.com/sonic2D/petition.html" target="_blank">http://www.petitiononline.com/sonic2D/petition.html</a>
It's a petition to support the creation of a REAL Sonic The Hedgehog 4. You know, a nice, 2D, 16-bit Sonic like the Genesis days for download on WiiWare/PSN/XBLA, kind of like what Capcom's doing with Mega Man 9. Wouldn't that rock?

well,didn't u know,sega was gonna make a sonic 4,after sonic 3 was made,it was first gonna be a game that turned into knuckles chaotix,then they tried mkiing it again,but it was never finished,the unfinished game was called sonic crackers,so,i doubt they would ever make a sonic 4,but go ahead,im sure people will sign the petition,but sega wont read it :D,there you've just wasted a year of getting people to sign you petetion and then sega not looking at it :P

nirniva

nirniva

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Also, DU-AL-IZE-UH is one of the best lines in JoD.

Your sig would seem to support that.
Did you make that hat? If so, nice job.
(Honestly, I also don't think they'd be dense enough to give Shadow a gun in a medieval-themed game. My real guess: a heavier, but more powerful sword. My predictions on the voice acting stand, however.)

Cruithne

Cruithne

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

http://www.blueblur.org/2008/07/21/sonic-a...-power-details/
Scans and details from Nintendo Power. Nice graphics, I guess...

http://www.petitiononline.com/sonic2D/petition.html

I can't go to the first link! D:

And by the logic of the petiton, Elise, Blaze, and those things fom Sonic Shuffle are a-OK. >_>

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
. . . . The sword does look kind of badass, though. Come on, I mean really. Look at it. It's a huge, ornate, badass sword.

*is shot repeatedly and my remains brik'd*

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I suppose it would be unfair to judge this game before it came out... still I see no way of making the sword work in terms of game play... your obviously gonna have to come to a screeching halt, that sonic's becoming more and more known for, in order to take down stronger enemies. PLUS since you can choose different characters without it changing story that would mean they have the same stages and thus the gameplay will turn into more of a hack-n-slash or a beat-em-up... Unless Sega decides to make everyone fast (Sonic and probably shadow being the fastest however but not by much) like they did with Rouge and Silver in Sonic rivals 2.
Of course this is purely based on my hypothesis and COULD be wrong... but I rarely am, unfortunately...

What truly saddens me is that ppl will buy this game simply because it has Sonic on the cover AND a sword! and thus Sega will have no reason to shape up...

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

And by the logic of the petiton, Elise, Blaze, and those things fom Sonic Shuffle are a-OK. >_>

Wait, whats wrong with Blaze? I missed something...

What truly saddens me is that ppl will buy this game simply because it has Sonic on the cover AND a sword! and thus Sega will have no reason to shape up...

That alone is one reason why Sega probably doesn't make some new character or game. As long as it has Sonic on it, then it has a better chance of selling. :/

Cruithne

Cruithne

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Wait, whats wrong with Blaze? I missed something...

Meh, IMO she's a canon-sue. :/

Plus she seems a lot like a bad OC to me: A ZOMG-EMO-PRINCESS-FROM-ANOTHER-DIMENSION-WITH-HER-OWN-EMERALDS-AND-MAGICAL-POWERS-AND-STUFF!!!111oneshifty is what one wouldn't expect not to be in a video game. >_>

Not to mention the fact that I really DID encounter a few OCs like her while on FF.net (before she came out). X_x

wyldflowa

wyldflowa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing comics! And ur... drawing comics. And... comics...<br /><br />I like games too. XD
People said it right back a tthe start of the thread but why don't they make a new franchise for this? TBH it sounds like it'll be a pretty fun game - running at super speed slashing things down as they go... Like Zelda, but you can actually get around at a decent speed without waiting to get the horse. It's just the fact it's SONIC that makes me not want to go near it.

If the gameplay here was put into the context of a cool long RPG with a load of original characters and a great fantasy world I bet it would be so so so fantastic. Instead they're using an old character completely not suited to it and an old idea (Authurian legends, yawn) that's been done to death in many games before.

Someone wake me up when a Sonic game comes out that comprises of only fast running levels where all you gotta do is press right and jump at specific times, really, that's all I want Sega. Please~ TT__TT

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

People said it right back a tthe start of the thread but why don't they make a new franchise for this? TBH it sounds like it'll be a pretty fun game - running at super speed slashing things down as they go... Like Zelda, but you can actually get around at a decent speed without waiting to get the horse.

Thats the thing, there's bound to be enemies that can be slain in one hit thus keeping you at high speeds but theres also bound to be even more enemies that require more than one hit to take out thus significantly slowing down gameplay. And on that note if your hoping for a Zelda-like combat system, Zelda gave you a feeling of control during combat so you could easily utilize every combat manuver... now lets slow down sonic abit and say he runs as fast as... Epona on LoZ... when you fight you move around the enemy at high speeds with little need for evasive maneuvers or special attacks since your better off staying behind the enemy pounding him with the quickest possible combo... theres plenty more issues with this but I'll leave it at that for now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users