Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Strange Dreams of Nellie Francis

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Here's the snypnosis from the P&A thread: Nellie Francis is recently having a hard time falling asleep, let alone dream. And when she does dream, a lot of wierd stuff happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nellie felt herself light as air as she descended into the darkness for a while, until she felt a flat surface on her back. The next thing she knew, light began to pour into the darkness as it formed the afternoon sky. The surface she was on began to transform into a field of tall grass. It was then that Nellie sat up and let out a breath as she looked over the scene around her; it was nearly dominated by the tall grass, save for the occasional tree and white brick building here and there.

In responce, she couldn't help but smile; things were starting off normally... for once.

NEVERENDING FIELD
-The Calm-

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
"A Visitor?" Boum said, spotting the new human in the grass. He smirked. "Perfect..." He attempted to hide in the tall stalks of grass, but didn't do so well, being clad in bright purple and green. "HEYYYY!!!!" He shrieked, sounding much like Jackle. As soon as he shouted, he ducked back down, hoping the Visitor didn't see him.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
"Hm..?" Nellie turned around toward the source of the voice. "Were you calling for me..?" She asked, blinking at the abnormal purple and green that stood out.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Up in one of the scattered trees, Ventro was resting on a branch. He realized that there was a visitor speaking to a weird nightmaren in purple and green.

"What's this? A visitor? I wonder why that visitor is around these parks." he lightly chuckled. He played with his charm on his earring and realized there was ice cream on it.

"Huh?" Ventro noticed.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
Boum grumbled. Of course, she had noticed him. He sighed and glided towards her. His gold claws shone in the sun, which was probably what had given him away in the first place. He circled the Visitor a few times before settling in a cross legged position above her head. "HI!!" He yelled, though he was only a few inches away from her. "I'm Boum!! Can't remember it? Just think of BOOM!!!" On the last word he struck his two clawed metal hands together, creating a shower of sparks. "Now ya know!! Who're you?!" He said, grinning.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro wiped the ice cream off his charm when he overheard the conversation below. He made a yawn before he streched himself on the branch.
"What a silly name." he laughed. Suddenly, the branch snapped.

"Whoa!" He yelled when he hit the ground with the branch on his back. When he opened his eyes, he noticed he was in the field of tall grass.

"Great! I hope they didn't see me." he thought.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Nellie was getting a bit dizzy from the circling as she shook her head. "I.. Ah.. I'm Nellie..." She spoke as she covered her head a little from the sparks.

Just then, she heard a crash as she looked over to where the source of the noise was. "Huh...?"

...Suddenly, Nellie realized... This was starting all over again.. She could only slap her forehead.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Boum stared at her for a minute before saying cluelessly, "Why're ya hittin yourself?" He grinned and looked over towards the crash. "HEY!!!! IT'S SPARKY!!! YOU'VE COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!" He screeched, gliding towards the fallen Nightmaren.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Spary! Hey! Who are you calling sparky?" Ventro said angrily.

"I'm Ventro. Where on earth were you?" he asked sarcastically.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Kiera watched the commotion and yelling from the small stream that ran through the field. She leaned forward, standing on her hands. She brought her left hand up to her chin. "A visitor! There hasn't been one in a while." Kiera's hand slipped from under her and she fell into the stream.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Boum ignored Ventro's question and swooped down next to him. "Oh, wait...you're not Sparky..." His smile faded for a second, and then he shrugged. "Oh well! I can live without a Shleep for a few more centuries!" He rose from the grass and twirled in the air towards the river. "YES!!! A LEPRECHAUN!!!" His screech was like nails on a chalkboard. The oddly colored maren somersaulted through the air in a blur to land on the river bank. "Ooooooh!" He gasped. "Where's your pot of gold, o river leprechaun?!"

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Kiera shook her head, getting off the water and looking oddly at Boum. She looked around her then pointed at herself. "Leprechaun? Moi? No!" She stood, the bells on her ringing softly. She flared her hands out by the sides of her head. "Kiera. And you are?" Before he could answer, she pranced over to the others and looked at the visitor curiously.

Masterweaver

Masterweaver

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
"GET DOWN!"

A strange, orange-and-purple jester with a metal arm came running over the field, half-flying. Behind him ran an amalgam of a tyrannosaurus rex and a spider. It screeched "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!" in a loud, squeaking grate.

Quickly he examined the situation. Nightmaren, Nightmaren, Visitor, Nightmar--

A VISITOR?!

Leaping into action, Masterweaver flung the human into the tall grass. Shortly afterwards, the amalgam exploded. Then the explosion exploded. Small sparkles of light flew out from the second explosion, each exploding soon afterwards. A nearby squirrel exploded, but that was an entirely unrelated incident.

"Sorry about that," Masterweaver said, standing and offering a hand to the human. "Third time this week... I've almost got it."

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Meanwhile, in the palace of justice, Noctourne was sitting around counting the ideya he had stolen. "Hmmm...", he said observing the (destructive) activities going on, "I wonder what colour ideya that girl has. I'm bored, and Wizeman need someone to do his dirty work. Useless fellows, all of them", he muttered as he floated off his gothic throne and into Nightopia. Upon bursting into the bright sunlight, the stately, poised maren became blinded and began bumping into things while accidentally whacking some pians with his staff.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
"LEPRECHAAAAUN!!!!" Boum shrieked, and darted after Kiera. He twisted in the air to knock her down with both feet. "GOLD!! NAOGH!!!"

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
((Mind if I join? This looks like crazy fun. XD I'll be using CELESTiAL. (pic here: [url="http://starsofcassio...reams-106942648)))%5B/url%5D

Even for a newbie, she was off to an awkward start.

Navigating was still difficult for her. The light-blue creature found herself somewhere outside of Nightmare-finally! But now that she was there she had no idea of what she was supposed to do.

And Wizeman told her that she'd been built to be intelligent.

Intelligent, maybe, but for now, dazed and utterly confused. And pretty curious.

Still a bit out of whack from crossing into the light, she put her gloved hand to her forehead. Immediately she felt something shock her, a little spark from the jewel on her hat. Is there... ideya nearby? Her hand fell to her lap, and she looked out across the field.

In the distance, there were two fellow marens and...something else. Something that made the little ideya fragments Wizeman had built into her respond.

"Visitor?" She questioned to herself, standing up and slowly floating towards the chaos.

((EDIT: Link wasn't working... *sighs*))

Lumas Nocce

Lumas Nocce

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
"You know, maybe we should just watch for a little while," whipered Lumas, flaoting up beside Celestial, maybe trying just a little to startle her. "It's a good idea to see what's going on before you make your move, assuming that you're out to hunt visitors?" He looked like one himself, with the appearence of a kid in his early teens, But he fact that he was flying, and had cat-like slits for pupils, suggested otherwise.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Celestial looked to her side, frightened for a moment. Soon enough she realized that Lumas was a maren, and that the worst he would do to her was... well, she didn't know what the worst was. And that was the main problem.

"Um..." She tripped over her words, not really knowing what to say. For goodness sakes, the kid was standing RIGHT THERE! She at least had enough brains to deny that she was the predator and the kid was the prey.

"No, not really. I'm not even sure I know how."

Of course, she did know how to capture an ideya. What nightmaren didn't? It was basic programming that they just kind of... came with.

"I guess I'm here to play!"

Of course, by that, she meant with the visitor. Fair play, and then play where she had the utmost advantage.

Lumas Nocce

Lumas Nocce

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
"Play, hm? Well....." The strange being actually giggled and, with a brief flach of white light, bacame a time grey cat with an absurdly long tale. Suddenly, he jumped (still in midair) and snagged the maren's hat, boudning off towards the visitor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users