Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Comix

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...

yo, Nightlight, can you give us an update? I'm a little bit curious to see how this is turning out.
maybe some sketches at least? (okay, I lied- I'm really curious.)

Okay! By tomarrow I'll have some pics uploaded and on this site. My PC is kinda...*searches for right word as screen frizzes*...crappy...and uploading pics takes a few minutes. The concept art is on it's way and the comics are right after. I'm not very used to drawing small pics so it might look a little
Spoiler
*censored as to not offend younger viewers*

first off, a few panels from a few promotional comics I was making, and a quick peek at David's little 'transformation'...*evil grin* should be up first and then some character art.

A little note about this world's history: It has a LOT*I mean ALOT* of cameos, including a certain purple jester. It is also a kind of HUB world for other worlds. There are a LOT of references to Sonic, NiGHTS, etc...

...Just a little warning...

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?

Okay! By tomarrow I'll have some pics uploaded and on this site. My PC is kinda...*searches for right word as screen frizzes*...crappy...and uploading pics takes a few minutes. The concept art is on it's way and the comics are right after. I'm not very used to drawing small pics so it might look a little

Spoiler
*censored as to not offend younger viewers*

first off, a few panels from a few promotional comics I was making, and a quick peek at David's little 'transformation'...*evil grin* should be up first and then some character art.

A little note about this world's history: It has a LOT*I mean ALOT* of cameos, including a certain purple jester. It is also a kind of HUB world for other worlds. There are a LOT of references to Sonic, NiGHTS, etc...

...Just a little warning...

Okays, cool.
Not meaning to be a pushy jerk, but it has been a while is all...

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Okay, the art is here, but the comic is still in progress.

Team David
Posted Image

The top and bottom were slightly cut off. The top says Team David and the bottom says David Heroes*with David The Hedge-Boy's trademark emblem next to it*.

The comics are on their way.

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?
Daw! They're so friggin' cute!
MOAR! (Just kidding- take as much time as you need)

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Hey, all! Sorry for not updating in a while :P , and to make up for it, I uploaded 4 new pics! :P
I hope you like them!

David and Nick Solo
Posted Image
Just what the title says...

David and Nick Solo Run
Posted Image
David and Nick running. No, those AREN'T Sonic Rings, they're Wonder Rings(magical substance on their world).

David The Hedge-Boy: FOOD FRENZY!
Posted Image
Game Cover for Food Frenzy

Promotional Comic 1
Posted Image
Not sure what I was even THINKING...

EDIT: AGH! WHY ARE THEY SIDEWAYS!? :)

EDIT 2: Just a warning, I am going to make some figurines for the characters soon, so I will be posting the progress as I go along.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Okay, I don't have any art this time, but I DO have a script for a little game I'm working on with GameMaker and (POSSIBLY) Blender. However, I SUCK at Blender...

David The Hedge-Boy

Chapter 1: David…David The Hedge-Boy

Dark: MWAHAHAHAHA! Finally, this world is MINE! Now I must only lower my space fleet to the planet and shadows will RULE!
Nightmare: Indeed, Master.
Cobra: MASTER! MASTER COME QUICK!
Dark: What is it, Cobra?
Cobra: There is an unknown source of energy on the deck!
Dark: *looks* Wait, it’s…
Nightmare: Him…

*camera zooms out to show the back of David’s shoe as the song “Endless Possibilities” starts*
*David’s mouth is shown turning into a grin(sparkle to add effect)*
*David dashes across the fleet, Dark’s minions attacking(David dodges)*
*Song ends at “never ending!”*

Dark: Drat! Fire the—
David(extreme form): Don’t even try. Now I suggest you give up now, while you still have your dignity!
Dark: I have the upper hand here, David! *presses switch and Chrissy appears in a cage*

David(extreme form): CHRISSY! *growls* This is between you and me, Dark! Let her go!
Dark: Actually, the only thing standing between US is THIS! *presses another switch, a wall flies up between them and David’s Wonder Rings fly off to the other zones(also sucking David out of the ship)*
David: Grr-r-rrr…rrrrrr! *struggles to hang on but slips*
Wha—N-NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *falls to planet*
Chrissy: DAVID!

David: *falling with intense speed* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *enters atmosphere* OWOWOWOWOW! HOTHOTHOTHOT!!!!

CRASH!

David: *head is stuck in the ground* Mmph! Mph mph mmph mph mmph! *pulls head out* Ow…Where…? Am I? *looks around* I’m in New Kroy! I’d better find the others!

*runs into the downtown area and sees a fox-boy on a bench*

Nick: Huh? Hey David! Over here!

David: Hey there, buddy! *ruffles Nick’s hair*

Nick: So how’d it go?

David: Dark’s won this round. *frowns* And worse still, he’s kidnapped Chrissy…

Nick: Well I suggest you start training. *David’s pupils dilate* Yeah, I know you don’t like it, but you’re going to need your energy and skills for this mission! Besides, that fall must’ve hurt you somehow.

David: Would you stop acting like a nurse-maid? I’m fine!

Nick: Well, no need to be so rude! Any who, you know where the training grounds are right?

*end cutscene*
*gameplay*

David: *choose* Of course!/Where is it?

Nick*choice1*: Okay! I’ll see you there!

Nick*choice2*: *sigh* It’s through the burrow tunnel! Like always! I’ll see you there!

Elderly couple: Man: Ah, David! There you are! The missus and I just whipped up some ice cream! We’d be honored if you tasted it first!

David: *choose* Sure!/No thanks. I’m not hungry.

Elderly couple: Woman*choice1*: Thank you very much!

Elderly couple: Woman*choice2*: Maybe some other time then?

*David obtains Mint-Nougat Ice Cream through choice1*

Captain Loge: Why, hello there, David! If you’re looking for a ride across the globe, just ask! I’ll be here!

Purple Jester(NiGHTS)(cameo): Grr. How dare they!

David: *choose* What’s wrong?/WHOA! Take a chill pill!/…

Purple Jester(NiGHTS)(cameo)*choice1* Hm? Oh, it’s nothing! *smiles*
*choice2* Just go away!
*choice3* Hm? Oh, sorry! I didn’t mean to startle you!

David: *choose* What’s wrong?/ ‘Kay, seeya!

Purple Jester*choice1*: Oh, it’s just my employers. I’ve only appeared in two of my own games, despite the fanbase! Well, at least they didn’t mutilate my voice like that blue hedgehog…

Red and Black Jester: What!? You saw me? Listen, boy. If you don’t keep quite about this, I’ll wring your neck!

David: *choose* Alright! Geez!/Moron, I don’t HAVE a neck!

Red and Black Jester*choice1*: Nosy little brat…
*choice2* …Shut up…

*Mission: Escape the Jester through choice 2*

Red and Black Jester*after Mission*: Huff…huff…I don’t have time to waste on you…*flies off*

Blue Hedgehog: Hmf! Who are you?

David: *choose* David The Hedge-Boy! Fastest thing alive!/Oh, nobody.

Blue Hedgehog*choice1*: Yeah right! I’ll prove you wrong!
*choice2* ‘Kay, seeya later!

*David races Blue Hedgehog through choice1*

Blue Hedgehog: Hmm……you’re alright, for a fraud. I’ll seeya later!

SHOP ITEMS

Bounce Bracelet
N(NiGHTS into Dreams EXTRA)
R(Christmas NiGHTS: Reala Day EXTRA)
R*styled like Sonic R*(Sonic R EXTRA)
JoD(Journey of Dreams EXTRA)
Dreams Dreams(NiGHTS theme song music track. Listen with record player/CD player)
The Reunion(NiGHTS VS Reala in cartoon version. Includes Reala’s line: There is no NiGHTS!)
The Confusion(NiGHTS VS Jackle in cartoon version. Includes Jackle’s line: Give it up! NiGHTS!)…1000
SEGASaturn(allows you to play: Sonic R, Reala Day, NiGHTS into Dreams, and Sonic Jam)…100
Wii(allows you to play Journey of Dreams, Brawl, Secret Rings, and Super Mario Galaxy)…100

Currency at start of game: 1000

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
God, how long has it been since I last visited this post? I almost can't believe all the crazy stuff I used to think up for this series. Most of you guys have forgotten about this topic anyways, and just looking at this is a huge blast from the past. Needless to say, this series has...well, as far as being posted on this site goes....failed. I'm still writing the comics, but with my mind on other things, I haven't really given it as much love as I used to.

Since this topic is so old, I think it's time to close it. But worry not, this isn't the end of the series. Instead of a comic, it's starting out small as a story of FictionPress.net. I post stories and chapters on there every so often under the title of InTheNightlight. Some have developed MUCH more than the little kid stuff I used to make, in fact the David The Hedge-Boy series is pretty much NOTHING like it used to be. The characters you've posted here will still be used, however if you have any complaints, or you don't want me to put the characters in it anymore, just post it here, saying so(or, if this topic gets closed, being so old, send me a PM). The comic, however, will not be posted on this site. Instead, it will be posted on deviantART under the artist name NazoTheFox.

Story: http://www.fictionpr...ch_7_Adventures

dA Account: http://nazothefox.deviantart.com/

If you want, you can have a look at the rest of my stories or pictures. I'm in the middle of writing Chapter 3 of DtH-B as we speak, so that should be done soon. The comic...I'm not sure if I'll EVER get to post it on dA. In fact, I was just about to remake everything, it's all gonna under-go a HUGE make-over. So until further notice, the story is all I have that I'm POSITIVE I'll post. Again, I'm REALLY sorry for the long wait. :(

Admins, feel free to close this topic, this post is probably the last that anyone will post on this topic anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users