Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shipping~

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.

For those who don't, Shipping is the term of when you believe in a relationship of certain fictional characters......for example NiGHTSxReala or TRiPPYxDiGi. =D

So here's a thread for discussing your favorite Shippings.

REMINDER!: NO FLAMING PLZ, everyone has a right to an opinion.

My most classic Ship would have to be AshxMisty from Pokemon ^^;, I've always wanted them to hook up. Plus i support loads of Ships like NickxEma, AxelxRoxas, SoraxKairi, Chun-lixRyu, JillxChris, YugixTea and EdgeworthxEdgeworth xD

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
IkeXSoren from Fire Emblems 9 and 10.

<333333333333333333333333333333

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
PercyxAnnabeth from Percy Jackson and the Olympians! It's been five books! HURRY UP!!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
but, but... UPS and FedEx make such a cute couple... huh, what?

I kid. It popped in my head, I had to get it out.

It's a lesser known secret, since I don't really get into that shipping bit - however, I'm direly curious to see where they're going with the relationships in Avatar: the Last Airbender. AangxKatara? KataraxZuko?

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
the question is, are men and women, men and men, or women and women shipped moar?

I support all forms of shipping, as long as it doesn't totally destroy an interest (i.e.: ObiWanxLuke)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Never tried this "shipping" thing before so here I go.

PeanutButterxJelly
HamxCheese
iLLxViLLAiN
BloodCellsxHeart
BaconxEggs
BreadxMayo
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWxYZ

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWxYZ

WOAH iLLY! I thought this was a PG-13 forum! You naughty!

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
LucyxNatsu from Fairy Tail :lol: squee!!!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

It's a lesser known secret, since I don't really get into that shipping bit - however, I'm direly curious to see where they're going with the relationships in Avatar: the Last Airbender. AangxKatara? KataraxZuko?

Am I the only one who reads SokkaXZuko fanfiction anymore? I've seen so many and they all are so many levels of neat. Though KataraXZuko is okay too....

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

but, but... UPS and FedEx make such a cute couple... huh, what?

I support UPSxFedEx 100%

<3

Anyone into Sonic Shipping?, i find all pairings other than SonicxAmy, KnucklesxRouge and TailsxCream a bit disturbing ._.

Also, EGGMANxANYTHING FREAKS ME OUT O_O......no love for Eggman.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Anyone into Sonic Shipping?, i find all pairings other than SonicxAmy, KnucklesxRouge and TailsxCream a bit disturbing ._.

I support ShadowxRouge! I find them cute together.
And SilverxBlaze as well.

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

I think SonicxAmy is the most disturbing coupling ever.* Would you want to love someone who was utterly obsessed with you to the point that they had a a picture of you for a carpet? I wouldn't. I'd be getting a freakin' restraining order.

I'm not really into Sonic anymore but when I was I was really into SonicxShadow, SonicxRouge, and RougexAmy. What's in the point of supporting couples that the series already hints to? That's no fun. Doesn't call for any kind of creativity if you ask me.

*I'd even ship SonicxEggman before I'd ship SonicxAmy.

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
Spoiler

Sonic shipping seems kind of dumb to me.

Also, Fedex Kinko's. I totally called it.

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Sonic shipping seems kind of dumb to me.

In retrospect, yes, it is.

Anyway, DioxLuciola and DioxClaus from Last Exile. Apparently there's Last Exile yaoi doujin but I've never seen it yet. RAGE.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

WOAH iLLY! I thought this was a PG-13 forum! You naughty!

Took me a while but I just understood what you put lol

But anyway I'm not really into Sonic relationships although it seems weird having Sonic, who's 16 go out with a 12 year old. We used to make fun of people in school for having relationships like that.

Snugs

Snugs

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
http://bulbapedia.bu...ng:KissShipping

I ship it.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Portal GunxCompanion Cube

WALL-E proved that robots could love...so why cant these two?

Snugs

Snugs

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
^^^
I prefer GLaDOSxWALL-E

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
MayxDrew from the Pokemon anime and ZeroxCiel from Mega Man.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

MayxDrew from the Pokemon anime and ZeroxCiel from Mega Man.

100% Ditto =D

Has anyone else noticed how scary some Harry Potter Shippers are? ._.

The really, REALLY hardcore ones ._.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Harry X Draco. Am I the only one who enjoys that? Fred X George. Sirius X Remus. Harry X Severus. James X Sirius. Harry X Ron.

I'm a sick person, I know. XD

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Harry X Draco. Am I the only one who enjoys that? Fred X George. Sirius X Remus. Harry X Severus. James X Sirius. Harry X Ron.

I'm a sick person, I know. XD

o.o

I'm scared.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Has anyone else noticed how scary some Harry Potter Shippers are? ._.

The really, REALLY hardcore ones ._.

Few things are scarier than those shippers who has delusions about their pairing being The True One and thus Better Than Every Other Pairing, and then finds out that their pairing isn't canon after all. I was in that fandom for the aftermath of book five and six. Ye GODS some people were freaky! "Waah, my pairing didn't happen so now JKR sucks and anyone who disagrees will never ever find love/be in an abusive relationship/thinks she's a perfect goddess/don't know good literature/[insert about 100 more things]" I think things have calmed down a bit, but there's still those who acts like HP could've been the Greatest Book Evah if JKR had only written the right pairings.

It's unfortunate how some people think that shipping a certain couple automatically means a certain thing. Some, like me, just happen to like two characters together. That's it. Doesn't mean it's all I'm thinking about or that I'm looking for a relationship just like theirs. I just happen to like looking at the art and reading the fics.

Sorry, got a bit OT there. I usually have one pairing I prefer in every fandom, but I'll read most things if they're well written. I haven't had a serious OTP in years :)

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
How could this have slipped my mind before...

Sonic Advance 3's team mechanic had this written all over it... Much to Sonic's chagrin.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Few things are scarier than those shippers who has delusions about their pairing being The True One and thus Better Than Every Other Pairing, and then finds out that their pairing isn't canon after all. I was in that fandom for the aftermath of book five and six. Ye GODS some people were freaky! "Waah, my pairing didn't happen so now JKR sucks and anyone who disagrees will never ever find love/be in an abusive relationship/thinks she's a perfect goddess/don't know good literature/[insert about 100 more things]" I think things have calmed down a bit, but there's still those who acts like HP could've been the Greatest Book Evah if JKR had only written the right pairings.

It's unfortunate how some people think that shipping a certain couple automatically means a certain thing. Some, like me, just happen to like two characters together. That's it. Doesn't mean it's all I'm thinking about or that I'm looking for a relationship just like theirs. I just happen to like looking at the art and reading the fics.

Sorry, got a bit OT there. I usually have one pairing I prefer in every fandom, but I'll read most things if they're well written. I haven't had a serious OTP in years :D

Jebus, some people can be NUTS o_o

Final Fantasy 12 pairings anyone?

VaanxPenelo and BalthierxFran 4 eva <3

wyldflowa

wyldflowa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing comics! And ur... drawing comics. And... comics...<br /><br />I like games too. XD
Bleach:
Rukia x Renji, Ichigo x Orihime - I refuse to accept anything else. I've almost got myself to screaming point arguing about this one aha. Ichigo and Rukia have no chemistry - it's totally plain to see. All they have is a mutual understanding/comradeship, not romance! Ichigo is totally hot for Orihime and she's hot for him~! It's canon retards, go read the manga! *foam*

Code Geass:
Lelouche x Shirley
Spoiler

Those are the only series I get really faoming at the mouth angry if people suggest otherwise, I'm pretty laid back about other pairings though. Oddly, for a yaoi fangirl, my OTPs are almost always straight~ I can't stand people pairing up the two bishiest males who say all but two words to each other in the franchise just for the sake of it. For me there needs to be some element of canon in a relationship otherwise I won't take it seriously. *nodnods*

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D

LucyxNatsu from Fairy Tail :D squee!!!

YES! YES! They're perfect for each other!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

I never really was, and I never will be especially after a certain few Yaoi fanreadings I have heard offa 4chan.

I guess if anyone wants them I COULD send them to you, but they're more making fun of the stories. Plus, most of them are lemon and just don't make sense.

On a side-note, we need an ':awesome:' smiley.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

And that is why I don't look into them much anymore. They are so crazy now. Every character is paired with every other character even if it doesn't make any damn sense.

I only support shippings that makes sense. Usually these are ones that turn out official. I try not to think about shippings too much anymore. I have see so many damn crazy ones and it just plain ruins it for me.

Well, there is one obscure pairing I do kinda like and thats Stan x Ari from Okage. (I guess it is hard to resist sometimes....)

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).

I support UPSxFedEx 100%

<3

I've always liked parings like NiGHTSXSonic (I know, blasphemy :angry: ). I see it as more of a fairy tale romance - you know, the brave knight and the lovely princess type of stories. But I hate SonicXAmy with a passion, even if it's official, and I normally love the official parings like TailsXCream, KnucklesXRouge, etc. Oh and I once dreamt that NiGHTS and Eggman were married after eating something freaky before bed. :huh:

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

I've always liked parings like NiGHTSXSonic (I know, blasphemy ^_^ ).

Is NiGHTS considered a male in your pairing o3o? Or female?

If we go into a lot of male shippings we oughta have our own thread for that >_>.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).

Is NiGHTS considered a male in your pairing o3o? Or female?

If we go into a lot of male shippings we oughta have our own thread for that >_>.

Oh, I've always seen NiGHTS as female. And now that I think about it, I think that my liking of NiGHTSXSonic has stemmed from my opposition of SonicXAmy.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Some I forgot earlier: RedxYellow from the Pokemon Adventures (US)/ Special (JP). And EdxWinry from FMA.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Hm... I'm not that heavy a shippist, but if anything I'll have to go with YakoxNeuro from Majin Tentei Nougami Neuro.

I guess it could be because they look nice together... in sometimes pervy ways from the fanart I've seen.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Good lord, I'm a ridiculous shipper! It's all Rumiko Takahashi's fault. XD It's sad, but I often don't jump headfirst into a fandom unless I can adopt a ship...

As for Sonic? Sonamy all the way! I think it stems from my first ship of Lum + Ataru from Urusei Yatsura, far as obsessive devotion goes. :3 Then there's Ash+Misty, Kenyako, Mousse+Shampoo, Naruhina, Cosmo+Wanda, Haku+Chihiro....

Oh, this is a good sum-up as any, LOL.. ^^;

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Nightopian X Chao

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
(Musashi i freakin' LOVE your siggie there)

I know personally my own shipping usually doesn't go to male x female; if it does it's abnormal in some way (not KINKY; abnormal).

Envy

Envy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
I honestly love shipping. <3 It's usually what keeps me interested in a series for so long. Though I'm not one of those crazy people who have to pair everyone up in every single show they like. ^^;

But anyway, my favorite ships would have to be NiGHTS/Reala, Zutara (avatar), Sa-Eun/Myung-Ee (moon boy), Ichigo/Kisshu (tokyo mew mew), Tohru/Kyo (furuba), Albel/Nel (aka Alnel) (star ocean), Ryu/Lin (breath of fire dq), and Ren/Yoh (shaman king).....(and I forgot NejiHina)
I also have an original story where I love to ship my own characters like crazy. :3

I used to think that Alnel was my very first ship... but last night I remembered that waaay back when Hey Arnold! was on, I used to love Helga/Arnold.... And now I'm addicted again, wtf? XD

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
Ah, shipping, one of many aspects that makes fandom hella fun X3

Some of my favorite ships include, by fandom:

NiGHTS:
NiGHTSxReala (especially if Reala's the uke XD)

Mega Man:
XxZero
XxAlia

HarpuiaxLeviathan
FefnirxHarpuia
PhantomxHarpuia
ZeroxHarpuia (noticing a pattern yet? =P)
PhantomxX

The Guardians are my favorite characters in MMZ, and I was rather upset at the treatment they got from Inticreates. BUT, that's another topic for another time X3

Yu-Gi-Oh:
YamixYugi

Slayers:
LinaxGourry
ZelgadisxAmelia
XellosxFilia

Since we're here, anyone got any crack pairings they like? o3o Bring on the weird and funny!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Your MumxYour Dad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users