Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'Ello.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

ViCE

ViCE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, yaoi, Phoenix Wright, Kingdom Hearts, theatre, CATS, StEx, Phantom of the Opera (Book & ALW Musical), art, cosplay, writing
Hi. I'm ViCE.

Whilst I've never played NiGHTS (I'm trying to beat my emulator into submission.) I've always loved the the characters and the designs. One the things that drew me to the game in the first place was how... pretty it was. :(

I remember (barely) playing a demo for it in my local Toys'R Us when I was like... four or five. (In '96 of course.) There was also a friend I had when I was little who owned the game. But the main thing that got into it was LadyTwinkle's doujin... and seeing the new game for sale.

I'm mainly a theatre person though. I do theatrical design and costuming.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Greetings!

I agree the character's and designs are quite captivating! But unlike some of us (Moi) you actually got a chance to play NiD, demo or not. Good luck finding a good saturn emu... I know tones of ppl who tried it... and failed...
have a good one, comrade!
Peace!

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Hello ViCE. I'm Kentilan. Nice to meet you.

It's impressive to see the amount of people who are fans of NiGHTS even though they barely played the game, if at all. Yes, I think the characters and designs are one of the main reasons the game is so popular. NiGHTS is truly unique.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here. :o

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
Hello! My name is Ven!

You're going to like this place. HEHEHE! I'm also a type that never played the game as well, but I did watch youtube videos and read a lot of things. What really got me into it anyway was a japanesse site that made Night's comics. :lol: I think everyone has their own way of how they became a fan of Nights!

It's very nice to meet you! Enjoy ^.^

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Hey there! Welcome to the forums!

Theatrical design and costuming, huh? I'm curious -- have you ever tried cosplay, before? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users