Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A fan of Family Guy?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Arctides

Arctides

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
http://www.imdb.com/...935/plotsummary

Due to hit television in 2009...

A Family Guy spin-off, starring the Griffin's neighbor Cleveland Brown.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
To tell you the truth I probably won't even care for it. I used to love Family Guy but over the years the show has just gotten boring to me and I don't think this will be any different. It's all just flashback jokes that are often hit or miss.

I still love some jokes though I'm not going to lie.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
huh... I don't think it's a bad idea but I think I speak for everyone when I say, in terms of comedy, Cleavland jus can't beat Peter Griffin...
although I will check it out... even if I'm not a diehard Family Guy fan I enjoy a good laugh...

hmm... we even have replacements for the children in Family guy...

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Hmm... I think they should just stick to famil guy and no more spin offs

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
NO WAY, THIS LOOKS AWESOME <3333

I can't wait for this to start ^^, Seth MacFarlane is hilarious xD

LUCiD-STUDENT

LUCiD-STUDENT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Family Guy is old hat, it has a musty smell.

Damn, I've been doing too much theater, but seriously, Family Guy has gone from possibly clever to very very droll over these past few years. And while "Cleveland" may give Mr. MacFarlane a bevy of "hilarious" "new" characters to work with. I think it's quite possible that this has gone beyond jumping the shark territory and is now careening into Springfield Gorge. Or whatever other metaphor that seems to get the point across.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users